Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science"

Go down

Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" Empty Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science"

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:15 am

Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science"

Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" Image

Agency of the orbit -
Baghdad

The Secretary-General of the Party of Solution and MP in Parliament Mohammed Karbouli, Sunday, delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq in parliament 'a secret to inform only those firmly in science'.
"The issue of signing the national currency to commemorate its name has been shut down, the forgotten seven billion dollars, the allocation of nearly one billion dollars to build one building has become an old issue, and the continuous bleeding of money at the currency auction is less than worrying. Officials, to disrupt domestic production in favor of imported luxury products has become a national economic policy '.
He added: 'The secret of the suspension of questioning in parliament, it is a secret not taught only those established in science'.

Karbouli: delay the questioning of the governor of the Central Bank in parliament, "a secret to inform only those who are established in science" Image

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=55020
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum