Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded)

Go down

Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) Empty Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded)

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:32 pm

Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded)

Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) Story_img_5cb1f41ba58c9

2019/4/13 17:37

The parliament voted in the ninth session of the second legislative term for the first legislative year in the fourth parliamentary session headed by Mohammed Halbusi, Saturday, in the presence of 202 deputies on a resolution on the wave of floods and floods sweeping the provinces, and ended reading five draft laws.

At the beginning of the meeting, the President of the Council announced the setting of next Monday as a date for holding the elections of the heads of parliamentary committees and their deputies and rapporteurs, after deliberation with the parliamentary blocs.

In the same matter, the Council voted to replace MP Anam Al-Khazali from the Finance Committee instead of MP Magda Al-Tamimi and to add Deputy Sadiq Al-Sultani to the Committee, as well as to vote on the number of meetings of the Council not less than 8 meetings per month.

The Council voted to add one representative to the Christian, Yazidis and Sabean constituents who joined the Awqaf and Religious Affairs Committee in addition to their membership in their original committees.

The Council postponed the consideration of the appeals filed on the validity of the membership of some deputies because of the lack of quorum required.

The Council concluded the first reading of the draft law on communications and informatics submitted by the committees of services and reconstruction, culture, media, tourism and archeology, which came to regulate and manage the communications and informatics sector in the Republic of Iraq and to determine the general policy for them and determine the competent authorities in the process of allocation and organization of frequencies and granting licenses and vacations and protect national wealth in these sectors and ensure the use And to encourage investment in the telecommunications sector and ensure the protection of the interests of beneficiaries and provide the best services to them and keep pace with technological development and support economic development in this area.

On the other hand, the President noted the Council to host the Finance Committee of the governors who did not submit plans for the budgets of their provinces to be included in the law of the general budget, stressing the need to diagnose the sites of delay to find out the reasons for delaying the disbursement of budgets of the provinces by the government.

The Council completed the first reading of the draft law of the Federal Supreme Court, submitted by the Legal Committee, pursuant to the provisions contained in articles (52,92,93,94,97} of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for 2005 and to keep pace with Changes in the democratic process and constitutional institutions and the practical application of the provisions of the law in force.

The Council called for the first reading of the draft law of the industrialization of the war and submitted by the Security and Defense Committee at the request.

The Council of Representatives completed the first reading of the draft law of the Second Amendment of the Law of the Union of Geologists No. 197 of 1968, submitted by the Committee of Civil Society and Parliamentary Development Organizations, in order to keep abreast of the changes in the practice of land-related work and the classification of geologists according to their experience in work and to grant the General Authority of the Union and its Council powers to keep up Economic variables and to punish those who violate the provisions of this law.

The Council completed the first reading of the draft law on the ratification of the Convention on the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Financial Evasion with respect to the income and capital tax between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United Arab Emirates, submitted by the Foreign Relations, Finance and Integrity Committees, which aims at developing and strengthening economic relations between the two countries and avoiding duplication Tax and prevent evasion of taxes on income and capital in them and to ratify the Convention on the avoidance of double taxation and prevention of financial evasion in respect of income tax and capital between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of D United Arab Emirates.

The Council also completed the reading of a report and discussion of the draft law on the seizure and confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the pillars of the former regime No. 72 of 2017 submitted by the Committees of Finance, Reconciliation, Tribes, Religious and Legal Affairs.

The MPs' interventions focused on the importance of canceling the decisions of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council, including the seizure of the funds of the revolutionaries in 1999 and the return of their families, in addition to reducing the object of objection and making it six months instead of two years, and calling for the formation of a committee of the competent parliamentary bodies to follow up the real estate file.

In its response to the interventions, the Committee called for the return of the bill to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers because of the large number of objections.

For his part, Halabousi held a joint meeting between the financial and legal committees on hosting the question and justice and take its comments as the implementation.

On the wave of floods and floods, the Council voted on a parliamentary resolution stating that "in view of the exposure of the governorates of Iraq in general and Maysan, especially from the floods of frequent rains and floods, resulting in the displacement of families and the destruction of areas of plantations and damage to the residential role of citizens decided the House of Representatives, The Parliamentary Committee follows the decisions of the crisis cell established for this purpose and follow up the implementation of its decisions. The committee formed by the House of Representatives, headed by the first deputy chairman of the council, shall be no more than nine, and the recommendation to the Council of Ministers. And the resultant using materials that allow the government in the budget for the grant of the Emergency Law and also the amount of four trillion dinars allocated to the government to cover the operating and investment expenses be allocated to the province of Maysan amounts proportionate to the extent of the damage caused to them.

He also called on the government ministries and institutions to be alerted to all efforts and mechanisms in order to contain the crisis and prioritize it in the most affected provinces and other provinces, including the Kurdistan region, and coordinate with international institutions and organizations concerned with relief and shelter affairs, including organizations concerned with the World Heritage. And compensate the affected farmers and citizens directly and immediately through rapid measures taken by the government in this regard by adopting the text of the budget referred to previously, and take all necessary measures T and maintenance of roads, bridges, Sadat and Alnoazem in all of Iraq, including the Kurdistan region in anticipation of the continued flood wave and be the priority of the provinces affected, and to take all necessary measures to address the deteriorating situation in the IDP camps and giving measures this issue the necessary importance to the suffering of the displaced people of the humanitarian situation is very difficult, and the provision of

It was then decided to adjourn the session until Monday 15/4/2019

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=195095

Parliament votes on a resolution on floods and floods and ends the reading of five laws (expanded) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum