Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19

2 posters

Go down

WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

• Flashback Wed 2019.04.10: Tony/ was driving down the street and thinking.  Wife said all the PayLess Shoe stores closed.  I thought what could I do right now without the RV?  Go into PayLess and buy 10 or 20 pair of shoes for $6 to $10 each.  That’s what I’m doing this weekend…. (End of call): We’re still here, but I don’t think for long.  Rates locked in.  Authorization code good for one month.  Waiting to get another phone call back from Iraq.  Everybody is still feeling good from today thru Sunday. 

• @THE_TNT_TEAM: Friday’s call has just been postponed until later in the day.  I’ll try to give a 30-minute head’s up notice. #wearethepeople

• @THE-TNT-TEAM: Friday’s call is now set for 4:00 PM, Eastern.  It will be short and sweet….well at least short. https://t.co/L58lYVNSse

• Tony: Goooood morning TNT.  A little family emergency with his daughter this morning. I will tell you what you already know.  Got info again from 3 major banks.  Expecting it now and between Monday.  Still saying this week.  All of my sources are hearing that it’s up.  The vote isn’t on the schedule.  You’re hearing a lot of people getting paid, etc. Toll-free #’s are to be released by this weekend.  3:45 Eastern, we shall see.  Codes are released, everybody has them.  Waiting for the Treasury.  Iraq is ready to go.  Most are saying don’t know why haven’t seen it yet.  Tony is reading what he can and cannot say!  Long pause!  Midnight last night the other currencies locked.  Expected to go.  Numbers to come out sometime this evening.  Financial people saying.  Tony/at some point this has to happen.  We know the #’s of operation were signed-off.  Banks are waiting.  Told their people they are going to do the Zim with 6 zeros off.  Exciting weekend.  Let’s go to live people, won’t be able to get to any live caller if we answer all the questions.

• Questions: https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65466702/questions-for-ray-cc-041219/

• Autumnwoods: Is there a limit on Zim? If so what is it? Ans:

• Bbpdinar:  News said Iraq paid 11 trillion dinar to repay its debt.  Came from their 2019 budget. Who did the payment go to? Ans:

•      SandolaG: Bypass surgery Mon on my 89 yr. old mom.  I have power of attorney.  Will I be able to do her currency exchange?  Plans were for her and her wealth mgr. together. Ans:

• RevJHG:  Did you ever hear back from Iraq as expected after the call on Wed?  If so, what was the yield?  Are you any more or less certain we are waiting for an announcement from the Gazette? Ans:

• Massman:  My Zim has 2008 dates on it.  Will a bank accept these, or should I toss them?  Ans:

• Jiminkc: If banks exchange the Zim over the UST’s objections, and with Zimbabwe not agreeing to a revision of their previous agreement with the UST, where does the bank get the money to deposit into our account? Ans:

• ETFlash:  Is the Rupiah still in the first basket? Ans:

• Nicole19: If you lend money to a city for a project, like a library, school, or bridge, because they don’t have the money, where do they get the money to pay you back with interest? Ans:

• BurbankLou: The Dinar revalue is part of the GCR, so it can’t go until everything in the basket goes.  Banks say they’ll take the Zim, but your committee guy says the Zim won’t go.  Sounds to me like the basket isn’t finalized and won’t be until both the banks and committee guy are on the same page.  From my gov’t experience, differences in the same organization occur between “operations” and “policy”. Sounds like the operations guys are keeping the banks ready to go but the policy guys haven’t finalized it.  Am I right?  Ans:

• Tight way: I understand “fiat money” and the bank able to loan $1 seven to 9 times on the same dollar.  Also understand platform trades.  Does going on the gold standard end fractional banking?  Is there still talk of those gov’t investments into their projects, and higher than market rates of interest for us? Ans:

• Frank1no: If Mahdi is the new Prime minister, why is Abadi still having daily/wkly. mtgs w delegates fr Iraq and different countries as if Abadi was still the Prime minister? Is there a possibility that Abadi is coming back as Prime minister? Ans:

•      Lightspirit: Noticed the committee tells you what they want us to know.  How much of what they want us to know is to discourage us?  Do you think his info providers have intent behind the info they give? Ans:

• Luna Azul: I have inquired in AZ and there’s no HSBC Banks here.  Will there be another bank in AZ exchanging the Zim? Ans:

• Q t pa 2 t: The beginning of the week you told us Zim was the hold up for the RV.  They were having mtgs to decide what was going to happen with the Zim.  Why are we still waiting if the powers to be stated the Zim was not going? Doesn’t make sense this is the only hold up. Ans:

•      AZhombre: Good morning Tony.  Good afternoon Ray.  Is the following scenario the real reason the call was postponed today (Fri 4/12/’19)? (A) You received word from the PTB’s that you’ll receive 800# later today.  (B) The call was postponed to 15 min before currency market closes, i.e. East Coast time 3:45pm, West Coast 11:45am.  (C) That way you can give us the great news (current rates that will be “locked in” over the weekend), and the 800# to call so we can make our exchange appointments over the weekend!  Here’s hoping!  Ans:

• Nicole19: When is the US going to have an RV? (Inflation; gas: 30 cents to 3 dollars, cars: $1k to $20-$30k, coke: 5 cents to a dollar.  When are we going to get our RV and bring reality back to our finances?  Or is our currency going to go the same way as Iraq and other third world countries? Ans:

• CaptWillie: Here’s a question, but first I’d like to thank Ray for the sacrifices he has made to keep the call alive all this time.  We all owe you a debt of gratitude for everything you have taught us.  Thank you.  Now, I’ve been wondering why the banks would say they would take the Zim, but the Treasury would say not so fast cowboy!  Evidently, the banks are taking the Zim as evidenced by the reports you all have received.  I’m thinking that the banks are willing to take the Zim because, via the miracle of fractional banking and overnights, they’ll be able to get their money back in very short order.  Do you agree? Ans:

• Live Callers:

•      707/Santa Rosa, CA. Trust question.  What do you think of that?  Ray/nothing!  Tony/nobody needs a trust to exchange.

• 281/Houston, TX. If this happens this weekend, how far out will the Vegas event?

• Tony/a month out!  Will do the smaller ones in that 30-day period.

•      817/ Fort Worth, TX. Will the Vegas event be on the weekend? C/didn’t want to go alone and friend can only go on weekends.  Question on format.  T/I want to talk to everyone every morning.  Meeting each other.  Give away Bentley’s, Rolls Royce, entertainment.  4 Day party event; Tony saying “thank you” to you!   I’ll make sure you have entertainment, serious talk, do things together.

• 865/Knoxville, TN. “CIA Lady”.  Exchange status told anything?  T/no.  Not giving them that much notice.  Only regional mgrs. And above are given that kind of info.   Based on what the banks are getting, you could be right.  We’ve been here for 3-4 wks in a row.  Locked-in screen rates.  Rates at CBI are locked-in also. Can’t find any reason why not, other that the ministers.  Tomorrow voting on the Interior one and could do the others also.  C/by the end of April, 10 day out pay-it-forward.  T/going to PayLess and buy a bunch of shoes and pass them out to homeless people over the weekend.  A pair of socks and new clean $10 pair of shoes.  PayLess is giving them away for $10 bucks.  

• 360/Vancouver, WA. Now thinking not when but doing something when it does.  T/what are you going to do when this happens?  Now is the time to decide.  Plan right now when you’re calm.  This is what I’m going to do. Story of lady who is suing her son and his financial advisor because she’s lost millions of dollars and now losing her son.  Shouldn’t be about destroying your family.  Have a plan and be ready.

• 281/ Houston, TX. Glad you daughter is better.  T/had a viral fever.  OK now.  C/Is Chase one of the banks taking the Zim?  T/can’t speak for the bank but knows someone at that bank and says she’s taking it.  C/if someone gives you currency and receipts, it’s yours, right?  T/yes!

• 951/SoCalGuyHoping again the weekend.  Realistic interest rate on 500k Dong?  T/Are supposed to be giving up to 10% depending on how much money you have.

• 205/Birmingham, AL. Did you say you were looking for the 800#’s today?  T/Yes.  Trust question for Ray, to live out of the trust.  Ray/I have no idea what you’re talking about.  Trust will do the same thing a person would. C/can you be the grantor and trustee at the same time?  R/No! C/will you send out a tweet?  T/absolutely.  This is what time we’ll be talking about it.

• 209/Stockton, CA.  C/how do you find a “legit” money manager? T/He was buying personal items with her money.  People can make honest mistakes.  Give them and others a little bit and let them all know you’ve created competition among them and let the cream rise to the top.  Real life is going to happen when you have money, and someone is going to try and take it away from you.  Get paid going in and out of investments.  Ask who pays the fees on this when it goes down?  Require work.  Can go to the bank.  Since I’m giving you this much money, ask them to give you higher interest rates.  At least 10%.  Come back on the boards and learn from others.

• 610/ Allentown, PA. “Gman from PA” (PLEASE DONATE, SEE LINKS ABOVE).  Please include your phone number so Ray and Tony can track where the contribution came from. Help keep this information coming.  Help pays for the calls.

•      704/Charlotte, NC. C/question on call-in numbers.

• Tony/ closing remarks:  The banks are expecting it, like last weekend.  Screen rates not locked in.  Rates locked-in, in Iraq.  Not giving them out, can’t tell you.  Tomorrow vote on Interior Minister, maybe all of them.  Have a fantastic weekend.  Ray/keep believing!

•      Latest Rates; Dinar: $3.51 – $4.43.  Dong: $0.47 – $2.23.  Zim $0.22 – $0.24 cents

WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 258310255 
    >>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
    RamblerNash
    RamblerNash
    GURU HUNTER
    GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19

Post by Captain259 Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:47 am

WELL---IT'S THE WEEKEND---AND GUESS WHAT----THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT----I'M SORRY IT IS PALM SUNDAY--- HAVE A BLESSED HOLY WEEK----DON'T LISTEN TO 610---HE IS JUST FLEECING YOU---AND I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE RECEIPTS FROM TONY FROM PAYLESS-----LADIES AND GENTLEMEN---YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR A RIDE----   A HELL OF A RIDE FOR YEARS----THE DINAR IS DEAD----PLAY YOUR SONG TONY----I'VE SCREWED YOU ALL---AMEN.  LET ME HEAR AN---AMEN.----KEEP UP THE BULLSHIT, BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF S--T. AMEN AND AMEN.

Captain259
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WEARETHEPEOPLE - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/12/19

Post by Captain259 Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:48 am

WELL---IT'S THE WEEKEND---AND GUESS WHAT----THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT----I'M SORRY IT IS PALM SUNDAY--- HAVE A BLESSED HOLY WEEK----DON'T LISTEN TO 610---HE IS JUST FLEECING YOU---AND I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE RECEIPTS FROM TONY FROM PAYLESS-----LADIES AND GENTLEMEN---YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR A RIDE----   A HELL OF A RIDE FOR YEARS----THE DINAR IS DEAD----PLAY YOUR SONG TONY----I'VE SCREWED YOU ALL---AMEN.  LET ME HEAR AN---AMEN.----KEEP UP THE BULLSHIT, BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF S--T. AMEN AND AMEN.

Captain259
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:19 am

TONY---HOW DID YOU MAKE OUT AT PAYLESS-----SORRY---THE STORE WAS CLOSED-----

Captain259
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum