Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19

Go down

Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 Empty "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:14 pm

KTFA

Don961 » April 12th, 2019

What have we here !!?? .. visiting Washington are we ? ...

Samson » April 12th, 2019

Finance Minister discusses with US Treasury Secretary strengthening economic relationship

12th April, 2019

Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein met with the US Treasury Secretary during a visit to Washington. 

"In Washington, I met with US Treasury Secretary Stephen M. Menuchin, among other things, political developments in the region and ways to strengthen economic relations between Iraq and the United States," Hussein wrote on his Twitter account. LINK

Godlover » April 12th, 2019

I like that they are speaking of the the oil & gas law & can see the importance/need to pass imo.

Deputy for the conquest: passing the law of oil and gas stop claims to form regions

11th April, 2019

A member of the House of Representatives in the alliance of conquest, Abdul Hadi Mohan, on Thursday, the existence of many problems and crises in Iraq to the delay of the adoption of the oil and gas law.

"The reasons for raising a lot of problems in the country are due to the delay in approving the oil and gas law so far," Mohan said in a statement issued by Nass on April 11, 2019. "The lack of approval leads to the continuation of these problems."

Mohan stressed the need to "there will be a national will by all political blocs to pass the law of oil and gas as the adoption will ensure that the provinces are not required to form regions." LINK

The Iraqi Exhibition in Kuwait

2019/4/11 21:09

Within the framework of cultural cooperation between Kuwait and Iraq, the Iraqi Embassy in Kuwait held the historic exhibition "Mesopotamia ... Cultural Heritage", in cooperation with the Kuwaiti researcher Dr. Hassan Ashkani.

Ambassador Alaa Al Hashimi opened the exhibition in the presence of a number of Kuwaiti diplomats and dignitaries. The ambassador said that the exhibition is part of cultural agreements between Iraq and Kuwait and will be activated as it will start with an Iraqi cultural week in Kuwait embodying Iraq's culture, arts and history as well as cultural events.

Kuwaiti in Iraq, to ​​highlight the cognitive and cultural aspects of Kuwait, in order to be recognized by the Iraqi public. LINK

I discussed with Christopher Wilson, Assistant #US Trade Representative to #Europe and the #Middle_East, Iraq's accession to @wto , enhancing trade between our countries, & continue cooperation to achieve economic growth in #Iraq@IraqiGovt@USEmbBaghdad

Clare » April 12th, 2019

WTO ... GREAT!! (thumbs up)

Iobey777 » April 12th, 2019

Hmm!! Very interesting!! So...has Iraq been accepted into the WTO and this is an announcement of such? It certainly seems to be!

Trade signed a joint document with the Kurdistan region to complete the files of Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

12th April,2019

The Ministry of Commerce signed a joint memorandum with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in the Kurdistan region during a workshop in Erbil on the files to be completed for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO), as well as the need to continue to communicate to resolve any problems that occur between the Center and the region.

The representative of the delegation of the central government, Assistant Director General of the Department of Private Sector Development Musab Osama at the opening of the workshop, that "Iraq is a federal state and Iraq's economic interest is one interest, there is no difference between Baghdad and Erbil and Basra," adding that the organization of business and standardization of views on the files of the WTO The world will have a great impact on everyone without a difference."

The workshop, which was held in Arbil under the auspices of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the region in the framework of the Ministry of Commerce seeks to organize and unify the views on the files of Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) between the central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

The workshop included a full presentation on the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the files that Iraq must complete to be a WTO member followed by bilateral meetings between representatives of ministries in the Government of the Center and their counterparts in the Government of the Region. LINK

Don961 » April 12th, 2019

Armed factions control Iraq's ports and seize 45 billion dollars a year

Thursday, 11 April 2019

Baghdad - Writings

$ 45 billion in annual revenue from outlets that the Iraqi government knows nothing about and can not control or dispose of.

Shocking statements by Haidar al-Mulla, a leader of the National Coalition, in a statement on Thursday, April 11, 2019, revealing that he has 100% confidence, confirms that Iraq controls only 10% of the total revenues of outlets, which amounts to 50 billion dollars annually and subject to examination Only 5 billion.

Mullah said that those who object to his statements, he must declare the fact that certain armed factions affiliated to the parties in force in Iraq to the ports by force of arms, which requires urgent intervention by the state to limit the arms and tighten security to ensure the security of Iraqis. link

Oil exceeds $ 71 a barrel

2019/4/12 9:59

Oil prices rose on Friday, supported by ongoing OPEC-led supply cuts and US sanctions on oil exports from Iran and Venezuela.

Brent crude futures were $ 71.07 a barrel, up 18 cents, or 0.3 percent, from the previous close. Futures for the West Texas Intermediate crude was $ 63.84 a barrel, up 26 cents, or 0.4 percent, from the previous settlement price. 

"We expect Brent crude and WTI crude to average $ 75 a barrel and $ 67 a barrel respectively over the remainder of this year, but the risks are more bullish," RBC Capital Markets said in a note. "The rising waves fueled by geopolitical factors could drive prices towards $ 80 a barrel or even break this level for intermittent periods this summer," the Canadian bank said.

Oil markets have surged more than a third this year thanks to OPEC-led supply cuts, US sanctions on Iran and Venezuela for crude, and escalating fighting in Libya. Venezuela's output is falling with US sanctions added to a deep economic and political crisis, with the US government expected to tighten oil sanctions on Iran in May. LINK

Iraq - "What have we here?" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/12/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum