Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19

Go down

"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 Empty "We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:19 pm

MarkZ Wed. 4-10-19 Update Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer:
 Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: Mr.C has not been paid as of this morning ...

We did not see the release of funds we were expecting…but we did hear that SKR's may have done a lot of processing in Reno late Mon into Tues and there would be 24 hours before they could touch those funds….... we are trying to find is that is factual

SKR’s are Safe keep receipts….its a deposit slip….

We were also told that Appointments were set up with whales with HSBC and WF for Thursday to make appointments to exchange curriencies..These Apts were in New York, Atlanta, Virginia and on the West Coast. Some of these people I know and they are personal friends. I am not a whale

Whales are people who already have a regular relationship with bankers……prior investments and stuff like that. ..they have like 50M dinar 50M dong or more. Large amounts of currency……

Logic tells us that CMKX and F&Ps could happen tonight is these folks are allowed to keep those apts.

Member: There were several people that quit HSBC because they found out the GCR/RV was not a scam because the bank has been training them to get ready. They quit and started to buy currency.

Member: Did the zim issues get figured out?

MZ: I am told the Zim issues were all figured out..

Member: MarkZ, Bruce said, 800s released during lunch time EST today. Have u heard something similar?

Q: Is it 800 number today?

MZ: Its possible that we could see 800#'s today 

Member: everyone is starting to sound like Bruce

Member: The one thing you will not hear from Bruce or any of the so called intel providers is this ...the mail from the Wells Fargo Group( Admiral) is 4 million and the emails are getting ready to be sent.

Member: We heard a lot of money was flowing yesterday with liquidity and with 800#'s today ….so Bruce may be right.

MZ: I have heard the same and we may see liquidity today and 800 numbers shortly after….hate to comment and jinx is though

Member: Mark movement is happening Thursday is looking good.

Member: https://www.kitco.com/news/2019-04-10/Gold-Prices-Battling-Against-USD-As-Euro-Economy-Faces-Ongoing-Downside-Risk.html

MZ: Watch the gold price this is critical!

MZ: The banks have expectations. It is looking good for Thursday right now with the movement.

Member: Unknown Source: What is your take on this: understand... there is an automated portion...maybe the entire system is automated to take our 800 number call ins. My understanding is that up until late last night ...banks were being connected to the 800 number reservation system that they had not been yet connected and they were scrambling to get those additional banks that are going to be part of the redemption process...to be connected to the automated reservation system.

Q: How often are the people/committee members frustrated after they leave these meetings ?

MZ: often…..they are flown in ……with no results…..but even though they are frustrated…..they do know the end game will be worth it.

Q: MARKZ...Is it anticipated that GROUPS will go at the same time as 800 number public? all together?

MZ: We hear that all Groups will go within hours of each other ..It will all start flowing like one mass tidal wave.

Member: New Debit card handles 13 Foreign Currency just release what does that tell you. click on linkhttps://www.malaymail.com/news/money/2019/04/08/rhb-launches-new-multi-currency-debit-cards/1740911

https://www.malaymail.com/news/money/2019/04/08/rhb-launches-new-multi-currency-debit-cards/1740911M

Member: Kitco https://www.kitco.com/commentaries/2019-04-10/Wednesday-s-Charts-for-Gold-Silver-and-Platinum-and-Palladium-April-10.html

Q: Who is Mr. Cottrell?

MZ: MC puts in the codes to reboot the dollar ….There were a group of guys during the cold war with the Soviet Union. It was a currency war to crash the Ruble. …These people worked with President Reagan.. like Margaret Thatcher,Mitterand. Cottrell, Wanta.....You should study Christopher Story ...the funds and proceeds from this went into accounts and earned interest to support the new currency.

Member: http://lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=christopher+story+archive

Member: https://eagleonetowanta.com/

Member: Mark, here is good intro to Wanta ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZxBXeDwa8A&list=PL1yWdjkeR-5JQ85gGttaXMnZh8ouM829a

Q: So 6 zeros come off of all Zim notes??

Q: Would you agree that Zim will calculate at $.000000xx ? Approx $24M = 100T

Member : I hear the solid rate on the Zim is .33 with six zero's coming off

Member : REMEMBER GUYS - Verbage at the Bank on your Zim is you are Redeeming your Bond notes. NO ZEROS will actually be removed from the bond but they are supposedly adding SIX ZEROS in front of the rate. It is just easier to calculate right now taking off six zeros from the bond.

Q: do you really think they will release trillions to accounts with our names on it???

MZ: No I do not……I don’t want to offend anybody….i think there will be a lot of millionaires and a few billionaires……but few if any trillionaires…just do the math of the total money in the world…

Q: Any news on CMKX?

MZ: We are watching for it to go …maybe with F&Ps tonight….. When CMKX moves we are within hours of everything going ...

Q: If we call the 800 number you give us …..are we in your group?

MZ: I do not have a group and am not affiliated with any groups……..but banks want your business…..don’t worry….if you call them …I have been told you will be in a group….noone has to worry about that. …

Member: If certain things take place this morning then the numbers will be out today if not by Friday

MZ: I agree with that..

Q: Has the gold backed currency been announced yet?

MZ: Not to my knowledge and we are all looking for it…

Q: Anything new on rates? 

MZ: Here is what I still believe…….makes sense to me….Street rate Dinar will be $4 to 4.50 ..I think $6 to $8 for contract rate .. I believe the Dong will be in the low $ 2's to $2.20 or so ..

Member: Three of the rates are solid as of 11 p.m. yesterday just waiting to if the remaining 3 are being locked in this morning

Member : The only three rates that were locked in were the Zim, Dinar, Rial

MZ: I will keep digging for news today……May end up with 2 guests tonight at our stream at 8:00 PM EST….Bob Law and Brent …Hopefully I have more news by then

Note: Please listen to hour long replay to hear all the details ….many people asking questions and Mark speaks very fast

"We were Told" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/10/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum