Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities

Go down

Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities Empty Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:48 pm

Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities

Wednesday, April 10

Hakim stresses the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities NB-266187-636905035694503669

[size=13]Baghdad 

The head of an alliance of reform and reconstruction , Ammar al - Hakim, Wednesday, the need to encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities, while noting that the economic balance is not less important than the political balance. 

Hakim said in a statement issued after his reception in his office in Baghdad today, the Turkish ambassador in Iraq Fatih Yildiz, and received Alsumaria News, stressing the "importance of achieving economic balance in the country as well as political balance."

He noted that he discussed with the ambassador during the meeting the latest developments in the political situation in Iraq and the region and ways to enhance relations between the two countries in all fields and investment opportunities in the country. 

Hakim stressed that "the economic balance is no less important than the political balance," stressing the need to "encourage investment in Iraq through the required facilities." 

On the other hand, he reiterated "the neutrality of Iraq on the regional and international axes and that his interest requires the building of balanced relations with all, especially neighboring countries," adding that "stability in Iraq is a basic introduction to the stability of logic."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/266187/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84/ar#

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum