Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world

Go down

Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world Empty Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:53 am

Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world

10/04/2019

Russian Foreign Minister praises his country's economic cooperation with the Arab world Rc_155488084343_23

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov revealed that economic cooperation with the Arab world is a top priority of Russian foreign policy, pointing out the implementation of Russian and Arab companies about 400 investment projects worth more than 40 billion dollars, the share of Russian banks, including about 25 billion dollars. 
Lavrov said at the opening ceremony of the exhibition "Arabia Expo 2019" in the Russian capital Moscow yesterday that the volume of trade between Russia and Arab countries grew last year by 8 percent, up to 22 billion dollars. He expressed his conviction that bilateral cooperation has not stopped at this point. He said that there are large joint projects between Russia and the Arab world, including the Egyptian nuclear power station, stressing Moscow's intention to continue strengthening its relations with the Arab world.
The Russian minister talked about successful projects carried out by Russian companies in the Arab world, including the projects of the Russian energy company «Luk Oyek» in Iraq, as well as the Russian industrial zone in the Suez region, which Russia hopes to benefit from the increase in exports to the Arab countries and North Africa. 
The exhibition "Arabia Expo 2019" was launched yesterday, with the participation of about 700 companies from 20 countries of the Arab world and the Middle East, officials from the Russian government and Arab governments. In conjunction with the exhibition, the work of the Russian-Arab Business Council was also launched.
At the opening ceremony, Lavrov delivered a speech from Russian President Vladimir Putin to the participants. "I am sure that the Expo and discussions in the Russian-Arab Business Council will contribute to the expansion of useful contacts between business circles, businessmen, organizations and small and medium enterprises, And to reach new trade agreements and contracts of mutual benefit to the parties ». 
The Russian president also praised the role of the Arab-Russian Business Council in promoting bilateral relations and said that the Business Council has contributed to the preparation of conditions for increasing the volume of trade exchange and the implementation of many economic projects, especially in the fields of energy and transportation.
The exhibition is an appropriate arena for strengthening trade and economic relations between Russian and Arab partners. Besides the wide Arab presence, the exhibition was attended by 85 regions of the Russian Federation, all of which wish to expand trade cooperation with partners in the Arab world. For example, the North Caucasus Affairs Department organized a special pavilion to familiarize Arab investors with the economic and tourist potential of the Caucasus region of Russia. The ministry expressed its hope that the exhibition will contribute to «building long-term relations with the Arab countries».
In the framework of the «Arab Expo» events will be launched parallel to the meetings of Arab-Russian business councils, which will discuss various aspects of bilateral cooperation and mechanisms to strengthen it. In a speech at a session entitled "Prospects for the Development of Arab-Russian Relations," Russian Minister of Caucasus Affairs Sergei Ashipotarv said the Russian-Kuwaiti Council for Trade and Economic Cooperation would explore the possibility of establishing a joint investment fund. He stressed the willingness of the Russian side to discuss any new possibilities to strengthen bilateral cooperation in this area. He added: «I found interest in the Kuwaiti side with the participation of Russia in the development of the center of commercial railways in Kuwait».
For his part, Bahrain expressed interest in a role in the Russian grain exports, and Khalid Rashid Al Ameen, Vice Chairman of Tamkeen Fund, said in remarks on the sidelines of the exhibition and business councils that the Bahraini delegation will focus on foodstuffs specifically wheat. And we hope to become a source of distribution to the Middle East. "Arab and Russian companies are expected to sign a series of trade and economic agreements that will contribute to raising the balance of trade between Russia and the Arab world.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/16081586161015851582157515851580161015771585160815/62587/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum