Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars

Go down

Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars Empty Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:06 am

Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars

10/04/2019

Suspension of investment contract worth 5.4 billion dinars 14385

Economy News Baghdad

The Interior Ministry's Inspector-General's Office announced on Wednesday that the Prime Minister and the Minister of Interior agreed to suspend an investment contract signed by the Police Martyrs' Fund in 2018 with a company to implement a project to liquidate and mobilize water in the investment style, citing "legal, administrative and financial violations" In the contract.
The office said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the order of suspension came against the background of the establishment of the audit committee formed by the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior Jamal al-Asadi to follow the contracts of the Ministry, where the audit committee discovered the existence of violations of legal, administrative and financial in the contract concluded by the Police Martyrs' The construction of a project for the liquidation and mobilization of water in a manner of investment and for a period of 20 years renewable.
"Among the observations recorded by the Office of the Inspector-General on the investment contract, because of which the contract was suspended and canceled, is that the contract was signed and ratified in the form of investment, although the company or its owner are not holders or have an investment license, since the contract was concluded before The approval of the Baghdad Investment Commission to implement this project, and the company is newly established and does not upgrade to complete such large projects and its competence in the general trade and commercial agencies not in such projects, and that the mechanism of selecting the company only did not meet the standards of competition and fair transparency, although the project to Q project specialized company monopoly without other, as well as the martyrs of the police fund has no authority to compel the joints of the ministry to purchase the plant products exclusively. "
"The Audit Committee of the Office of the Inspector-General pointed out that the company will achieve a very large profit margin of 75% net profit, while the profit of the martyrs of the Police Martyrs Fund 25%, the contract for 20 years renewable. Of the project of the plant to be established in accordance with this contract, which was prepared by the Office of the Inspector General waste and waste of public funds and waste of the wealth and potential of the ministry.
The statement pointed out that "the Prime Minister / Minister of the Interior Agency approved the opinion of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior to stop the investment contract, which amounted to 5 billion and 430 million dinars, based on observations recorded by the Inspector-General of the project."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16201
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum