Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April

Go down

Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April Empty Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:14 am

Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April

04/09/2019

Global Gold: Iraq retreated one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of April 14341

Economy News _ Baghdad

The World Gold Council, on Tuesday, that Iraq fell one position in the largest reserves of gold for the month of March, indicating that Iraq has maintained its fifth position in the Arab world.
The Council said in a statistic published on its website and viewed by the "economy News", "Iraq fell to one position, ranking 38 out of the 100 countries listed in the international financial statistics of the global reserves of gold," noting that "the State of Uzbekistan bought a large amount of gold to rank 16th Among the world's largest reserves.
He added that "Iraq maintained its fifth position in the Arab largest reserves of gold for the month of March after each of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Algeria and Libya, where these reserves amounted to 96.3 tons, which represents 7% of the rest of the other currencies," adding that "the Arab countries did not buy any amount of gold So far this year. "
He continued, "Russia was the most buying countries for gold during the month of April and the rate of tons, followed by China by 21.8," explaining that "the United States is still on the throne occupying the world ranking in terms of these reserves, which amounted to 8.133.5 tons, followed by Germany With 3.369 tonnes.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16177
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum