Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues

Go down

Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues Empty Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues

07/04/2019

Customs: The decision to unify the customs procedures contributed to the increase in revenues NB-265718-636901613978102299

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

considered the General Administration of Customs on Saturday, a decision that the unification of customs procedures contributed to increase fiscal revenues, while confirming that the Customs Center or the Northern Palace of the highest income recorded record yesterday.

"The customs centers in the ports of Basrah province are functioning normally and at a rising pace after the contraction that followed the decision of the Council of Ministers to unify the customs procedures with the Kurdistan region, which raised the fears of traders and importers," the agency said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. 

"The decision contributed to the increase in revenues, on the contrary, which was rumored, as there was no rise in customs duties on goods and goods, but a lot of customs duties were reduced, which helped encourage importers to increase their imports."

The Authority pointed out that "the Customs Center of Umm Qasr al-Shamali registered on Friday about two billion dinars, the highest revenues recorded at all border crossings of Iraq and the number of containers cleared during the month of March more than (1400) four hundred containers through the same port after the completion of procedures Customs, which refutes the news that talked about the suspension of the ports of Basra and allegations of reluctance traders to enter their goods through their ports and their direction to the ports of Kurdistan.

The Commission stressed its keenness to "implement the decision to unify the customs procedures at all the border crossings of Iraq because of its positive implications in the interest of developing customs work and upgrading it to the world's ports and is following up with government agencies to monitor the implementation of the decision by the ports of the Kurdistan region."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/265718/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A8%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9/ar#
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum