Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran 4/3/19

Go down

Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 Empty Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran 4/3/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:24 am

Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran

Published: 03.04.2019 | 08:54 GMT | Press News

"United States: Internal Crises and Economic Decline," the title of a meeting published by Eurasia Daily with Australian political economist Tim Anderson, known for his anti-imperialist works.

The meeting was conducted by Damir Nazarov with the Australian professor and former lecturer in political economy at the University of Sydney, Tim Anderson:

Several days ago, Israel launched an air strike on Aleppo. What are the Israelis seeking through these actions? Israeli attacks on Aleppo show Benjamin Netanyahu's attempt to create a new hotbed of tension to attract his Western partners to a permanent presence in the Syrian arena. This is how Israel tries in every way to prevent the inevitable victory of the Syrian alliance. The main objective of this policy is to destabilize the region.

There are scattered remnants throughout Anbar province and eastern Syria, but the Pentagon does not allow popular mobilization forces to eliminate terrorists in Iraq. Is it possible to conclude that the Americans are looking for a reason to stay in the region to fight their independent states?

The final phase of the US occupation aims at preventing a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran, especially between Syria and Iraq. Despite the failure of military provocations against Syria, Tel Aviv and Washington still fear opening an "Iranian bridge" from Tehran to Beirut. Of course, this will contribute to a great rapprochement between the two countries (Syria and Iraq) and the development of economic, political and military cooperation. But this is a threat to the American concept of hegemony in the region. From a strategic point of view, Tel Aviv and Washington are hindering any rapprochement between Arab and Islamic countries.

In your opinion, will the United States use its military innovations against Russia and China, or is Washington pushing for an arms race to exhaust the two economies?

The new arms race is in full swing. As for the strategy of weakening Russia and China, I'm not sure it will be crowned with success. Recently, in American society, there are increasingly internal cracks. The US economy, for the time being, is in a long-term decline. Political and economic stability in the country is supported by regional allies who finance military conflicts in the Middle East.

Washington is trying to prevent a union between Syria, Iraq and Iran  4/3/19 Safe_image.php?d=AQDNQW9dwJx_h0qE&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdni.rt.com%2Fmedia%2Fpics%2F2019.04%2Foriginal%2F5ca47310d43750bf7f8b460a

LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum