Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/5/19

Go down

WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   4/5/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/5/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:38 am

(Cliff Notes by Sunny) 

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Highlights of TNT conference call. Updated as the call progresses.

Ray: . . .(read update)

RAY’S TNT UPDATE, Thursday, April 4, 2019

Three names have been submitted to PM Mahdi for the Interior and Defense Minister positions by Construction and Reform

Reportedly, Iraqi TV was broadcasting the adoption of a policy opening the country regionally and internationally in all applications. #wearethepeople

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! It’s going to be a better day today than it was yesterday I can tell you that.

It just means they are International is what they are saying.

I’m going to start this day off by saying, before I get into the good news, I want you to know Mnt Goat is a Mnt Jackass.

I said that because he put out a bunch of information. He said no LD’s being put out at all and TNT does not know what they are talking about, that they are lieing and they have been exposed. Just because it’s not in your neighborhood . . . or your contact doesn’t know it . . .doesn’t mean it’s not happening in the world. . . Today the idiot says it’s not going to happen until 2020. What kind of flip flop ignorance is that. Yesterday it’s coming together and today saying have to wait until January of 2020.

Get your paper out. Lot of information. What’s been holding this up ? It was the corruption. The major thing holding the CBI up is Iran has been flooding the market with counterfeit and it’s been successful. They are saying that is the major reason. Saying now they have control of it and ready to go.

Iraq opened the budget yesterday at 1180 and they did pay out 2015- 2018 and the first three months of 2019. That is important.

Where do we go from here? We are looking for news articles from specifically, Alsumeria news, that say Iraq is now open for business. Supposed to come out starting tomorrow. The new rate is in the budget. It didn’t open with the new rate but it is in the budget. This all comes from my CBI guy of the last 8 years.

Our next window, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Articles should start coming out later this evening or tomorrow talking about the LD’s. I just got notified the LD’s should come out on Monday.

If things fall right we should be looking for: They were going to pay people this month their April salaries but they didn’t because the numbers were wrong. They are going to change the rate this month before they pay them, that is why the numbers were wrong.

The budget rate will change once it’s posted in the Gazette. The Gazette will post the new rate. Could be posted tomorrow in the Gazette. Supposed because my guy is sometimes a week or two weeks early (with his information). We are looking for the Gazette tomorrow. April payments will be at the new rate.

On TV this morning, they are saying April 25th will launch financial inclusion to the private sector. I am waiting to get an interpretation of that. Are we waiting for the 25th or will it happen this weekend.

Do the LD’s come out Monday and they include everybody on the 25th or just another mis direction?

“100% the new rate is in the budget.” That comes straight from the CBI. Any changes in the Dinar will be introduced in the Gazette. The only thing I’m waiting on is to know if the private sector will not be included until the 25th.

Ray: The committee person is still saying the route the ZIM is going to take. Giving you both sides, Tony has told you about an exchange. Tony is okay with that, but I want to see several more. Just be ready, if it takes that turn it won’t be a total surprise.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Our next window – Saturday, Sunday and Monday. . .The Gazette will post the new rate. Could be posted tomorrow in the Gazette. . . Something should start happening right after sundown, but we’ll see.

Tony: I would think they would come out and announce the rate on Saturday. I can’t see them coming out on Monday. I want to see what this 25th is, if that is the real announcement. . . . Nobody has told me what this 25th is really about yet. I’m going to look at everything until the day it happens. The day after I’m not going to look at anything.

If it’s in the Gazette and it’s a new rate and we can see it they will immediately change the rate at the bank and everywhere else. If not then we will make a killing, . . . I will mortgage my house, my car, buying all I can get and on the 25th (April) tell Bill Gates he’s broke compared to me.

IRAQ: Tony: One cent to fourteen cents is the rate they have already been exchanging with. (Tony read this during the call)

CBI says the major reason for the delay in the RV has been corruption, Iran bringing in counterfeit money. It has now been stopped. Lower Denom’s are to be released to the public this coming Monday.

Budget is open: New rate is in the budget. Tony: The budget was opened yesterday at 1180 and they did pay out 2015- 2018 and the first three months of 2019. . .”100% the new rate is in the budget.” That comes straight from the CBI.

Gazette is to publish the new rate. New issue is out tonight or tomorrow.

April 25th. Tony: I haven’t gotten the information I requested yet on the 25th. Nobody has come back to tell me what this 25th is really about.

Parliament: No information given on Parliament or the Ministers.

Media: Watch Alsumeria news for articles that Iraq is open for business.

Maliki: Three articles out today from the House of Representatives and Sadr referencing what Maliki did and there will be an investigation. Tony: Once the RV is announced and the money is flowing, the auctions stopped, they say he will be their target.

INTERNATIONAL:

The Vietnam Dong is included in the GCR, Global Currency Reset, because China requested it.

Currency Rates: Dinar, $4.41 – $7.71; Dong, .47 – $2.24, ZIM, .33

UNITED STATES:

Banks: No information given on bank status. Tony: Banks don’t update on the weekend, but this may be the exception to the rule. This could be an exception to every process.

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

Military Exchanges: Tony knew of people who had exchanged but has no current knowledge of military exchanging.

Reno, NV.: People started flying into Reno on Monday anticipating something going to happen.

Municipal Projects: Tony: You get with your wealth manager and tell him you want to be involved in some city, county projects. Let him to the work. That is what your paying him for. Bank is not going to give you a higher rate because your involved in local projects.

EXCHANGING: Wells Fargo is the foundation bank and is supposed to exchange anybody whereas Bank of America and Chase have said in the past they would only exchange their own existing customers. That may have changed.

If you already have an account open at one of the participating exchange banks your exchange time will be significantly shortened.

ZIM Information: Ray: The committee person is still saying the route the ZIM is going to take. Giving you both sides, Tony has told you about an exchange. Tony is okay with that, but I want to see several more. Just be ready, if it takes that turn it won’t be a total surprise. The bad news, the confiscation.

Tony: People have already completed transactions and it didn’t happen so far . . . and there was no claw back . . .involved in their transaction. Our committee guy is saying they are going to take the 2016 notes. He said this morning if you go into the bank with those notes the bank will confiscate them and send them back to Zimbabwe. That is the first time we’ve heard that.

Bank contacts we have say HSBC, Wells Fargo and Chase will be exchanging the ZIM (from Wed. call information)

Ray’s Thirteen Banking Seminars: Banks will be making presentations about what they have to offer.

Q & A: TNT Forum

-Is a Government Agency or Department telling the banks that a Structured Payout is required beyond a certain level of exchange? If so, what Agency or Department? Tony: I only know banks are ready to do what they feel comfortable with. I don’t know who directed it or what department but that supposedly is how it’s going to work. I don’t now where it will start or end at. It’s only supposed to be with the ZIM notes.
-Seems like we will have a different bank account for the different currencies we exchange. Tony: Nobody said you have to have all those accounts separate. We only said the Dinar because it might be taxed differently.
– Multiple trust questions. Transcript of Ray’s Foundation Recorded Call: https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t59303044/trust-and-foundation-rayren98/

Q & A: Callers

– What is the difference between the front and back bank screens? Tony: The front screen rate is what everybody sees when they walk into the bank. Back screen rate is what is authorized at another level. The teller is not authorized to see what the branch manager or regional manager is. It’s still in the system but only certain people are authorized to see it.

Tishwash: Can you tell us something you might be holding back? (Giggling) Tony: Have a good weekend.
-Tony:

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . All right guys a lot of news came out today. A lot of information. A lot of stuff for us to look for over the weekend with the Gazette being the main thing since we now know from our CBI contact. that’s where the new rate will come through, through the Gazette, new law and we’ll go from their. That’s the first thing we’re looking for.

We are looking for articles this weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Coming out about the LD’s. The LD’s should be coming out for everybody on Monday is the information I’m getting from our American counterpart over there.

A lot of information over the weekend. We’ll see where we go. I need to find out what’s going on with the 25th. And hopefully I will get that later today tomorrow and we’ll will tweet it out or Ray will put it in a blast so you guys will know what’s going on.

Enjoy your weekend. I’m going to do the best to enjoy mine and look forward to our future together.

Ray . Starting out on a sad note. We lost a family member last night. Pat. A lot of us know her as Momma Duck. For those of you who know Momma Duck or her family, remember them in your devotion to deity and your condolences.

Also Rocky Lee is celebrating a birthday today. So Happy Birthday to Rocky Lee.

Whenever something happens we will let you know. We’ll see what gets published this weekend or what else happens. Keep believing. We sure do. (played “I Believe.”)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum