Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U...

+3
SEBtopdog
ADMIN
Catherine
7 posters

Go down

MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... Empty MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U...

Post by Catherine Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Miskebam?? What happened to your last update to fixing this site? It looked perfect!!!
Just wondering is all. I think I was jumping for joy about it and others? maybe too!!! If you are so done over fixing n re-fixing...sorry! GREAT WORK! :cheers: ❤ :cheers:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... Empty Re: MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U...

Post by ADMIN Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:31 pm

LOL Catherine. . . so over it the other night for sure, but I DO intend to put it back to patriotic colors and add the OKIE USA FLAG. . .

Just had to stop the other night. . .

It just kept getting more and more rediculous the longer I stayed up. . . the more rediculous some of the stuff was getting, no pm button, misalighnments in the threads. . . and then it started changing itself. . . at that point I realized it had taken a life of its own, and pulled the plug LOL

Will work on it this weekend, after we get the chatroom worked out. . . the NEW one Smile

Thanks for asking, nice to know someone is looking forward to change :cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... Empty Re: MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U...

Post by Catherine Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:38 pm

AWWWWW!!! YOU ROCK Smile THANKS FROM EVERYONE~! :cheers: ☀ :cheers:

LOL AT LIFE OF ITS' OWN! BEEN THERE! delete hemademe bigsmile
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Miskebam wrote:LOL Catherine. . . so over it the other night for sure, but I DO intend to put it back to patriotic colors and add the OKIE USA FLAG. . .

Just had to stop the other night. . .

It just kept getting more and more rediculous the longer I stayed up. . . the more rediculous some of the stuff was getting, no pm button, misalighnments in the threads. . . and then it started changing itself. . . at that point I realized it had taken a life of its own, and pulled the plug LOL

Will work on it this weekend, after we get the chatroom worked out. . . the NEW one Smile

Thanks for asking, nice to know someone is looking forward to change :cheers:

Thank you, Miskebam. Looking forward to the things you plan to work back in. Loved the flag masthead and the patriotic colors. ESPECIALLY looking forward to the new chatroom. I have NEVER been able to get into chat. Katt, bless her heart, tried to help, but rather than frustrate myself further I just stopped trying. I'm glad the mods and administrators copy some of the chat info and post it here for us.

Thanks, too, for planning to give up some of your personal weekend time to devote to this site. It's appreciated!

MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:08 pm

AWWW, will put that on my things to do list tomorrow SEB. . .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Miskebam wrote:AWWW, will put that on my things to do list tomorrow SEB. . .

I've never been in chat either! Can't wait to get the Okie hook up! Thanks for your hard work!

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

MISKEBAM? I have a little question 4U... Empty Totally Understand!!

Post by pfen77 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:24 am

[b]I maintain a couple of websites and I know much time goes into making look good. Thanks for all hard work, it doesn't go unnoticed. GOOD JOB!!!!!!

pfen77

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 am

THANK YOU THANK YOU MISKEBAN FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

IT LOOKS GREAT TO ME BUT I JUST WORKED ALMOST 9.5 HOURS LOL NAH IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS! :queen: :farao: :queen: :farao: :queen:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 am

Catherine wrote:THANK YOU THANK YOU MISKEBAN FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

IT LOOKS GREAT TO ME BUT I JUST WORKED ALMOST 9.5 HOURS LOL NAH IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS! :queen: :farao: :queen: :farao: :queen:

I say quadruple DITOs to this. bounce Laughing :queen: :drunken: ☀ 8)
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:27 am

Miskebam,

Not to worry about that list, it never goes away, and don't forget the words of our friend, Justpassen, "sleep is overrated"

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum