Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19

Go down

wearethepeople -  TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19 Empty TNT Showtime CC w/ Ray, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 4/1/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am

(Cliff Notes by Sunny) 

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .

TNT UPDATE, Saturday, Mar 30, 2019

Reportedly, the Speaker of the House was interviewed and stated that personal stubbornness is the cause of the delay of cabinet selections being concluded and that it will “end” when he returns back to the country. #wearethepeople

Broadcast on TV yesterday saying Cabinet selections would be made this Monday.

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! We are here once again. It is April the first. I was going to start off with April Fools and then I thought we already got that because we don’t have an RV.

First of all, let me clarify for any idiot that may have wandered on to this call that I do not get to call the RV date . . .the RV time. All I get to do is relay the information to you that I get from the sources I get it from. Our guy is sometimes two days or a whole week ahead but he has the information from over there . . . and we have our bankers.

This last week there was a concerted effort to minimize, cut off or even to expose our sources. Working hard at it. We know cause we know. The information is still the banks expected it by yesterday. It was scheduled to happen and did not.

Scheduled to make announcements on Saturday. LD’s were to be released on Saturday and did not happen. It was supposed to be a National announcement that did not happen. It was scheduled for Saturday and I was not supposed to tell you until it was in print. It could be a week or a couple of days behind.

They did not name ministers on Saturday like they said. Speaker is back so we are expecting that this week and for everything else to fall like dominoes.

They are celebrating right now there, the end of Saddam celebration. In the mosque at noon today they announced Iraq was no International and open for business. Everybody was celebrating, jumping up and excited.

And so we wait. Today, tomorrow. Wait for them to announce the ministers. Should have been over the weekend and didn’t happen. Don’t know that it will take to next weekend. More articles to come out. That is the only news I have right now. They are excited.

Over the weekend still showing them the old money so people are not confused . . . as to what they are using. Articles coming out the old money is not good and the new money with all those protections is what you should use. They are getting ready for lower denom’s to come out and they want them to know the difference.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: It’s possible tomorrow could be an exciting day. . . We’ll go this week through Saturday and see what happens. . . this could happen any day or moment of time right now!

Tony: . . . Monday typically is a bad day for banks to start something. I wouldn’t look for something today. Maybe tomorrow.

. . . They did everything they were supposed to do for this to happen, notices to traders, to the military, and it did not happen. . .Because there was so much notification (last week), that I do believe it could happen this week

Some people said that I threw them under the bus, who were at the party. I meant to do that. I told them the Lower Denom’s were to be released Saturday.

IRAQ: On Saturday, did not name the ministers, did not pay Kurdistan because they did not open the budget and the Lower Denomination’s were not released. Tony: They were all scheduled to happen . . . for Saturday. . . Nobody protesting. They are waiting for an announcement.

CBI

Parliament: The speaker of the House of Representatives is back in Iraq. Parliament not scheduled to meet until April 9th. Ministers: TV broadcasting the Cabinet selections were to be made Monday. Tony: I don’t know we are waiting until the 9th to do it as they said it (minister’s issue) would be done this week.

GOI: Over this weekend an agreement was reached the US will keep troops in Iraq.

Celebrating now the end of the Saddam era.

Articles continuing to educate the citizens as to the old currency and the new security features in the new currency.

Mosque: Announced at noon today in the mosques that Iraq is now International and open for business. The citizens are excited and jumping up and down. Tony: That would seem to me that would apply to anybody and everybody!

Maliki: Uncertain he was arrested. Mahdi is saying he will go ahead.

INTERNATIONAL:

IMF said they wanted it done. Tony: Abadi came back and said all reforms will be completed by June.

FOREX market rates opened blank on currencies we are watching. People thought that was unusual. Tony: My thoughts are they were anticipating like everyone else did and it didn’t happen. Told I’ve been doing this for thirty years and this has never happened. That was his thought pattern then. I don’t know what it is today.

GCR – Global Currency Reset: Iraq is the foundation for the entire thing to happen. Tony: That’s why the other currencies are not going yet. . . It (the GCR) won’t happen until the Dinar goes. . . Iraq put out an article last month that this was to have happened in Oct, 2014 but was delayed due to corruption. . . and they we are not going to do it and hand the money over to ISIS or Iran or political operatives until they get control over that.

Currencies: No change in the rates from the last call.

UNITED STATES: Tony: I think closing our borders has nothing to do with the RV!

Banks: Banks were still expecting it yesterday and it did not happen. Saying we are close, “right at it, it’s about to happen.” FINCEN report is generated by the bank automatically and internally. It reports transactions of funds over a certain amount, like $5K or better.

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

EXCHANGING: You can exchange a small amount at a teller. Then catch a plane to your home residence to make your major exchange. Tony: Each person is supposed to go on their own. Unless there is a legal reason for someone to go in and assist them. But, nothing beats a failure but a try.

Bank Account: If you know what bank you will exchange at Tony said it’s best to go ahead and open one now. It will shorten your exchange time.

Tony: I don’t think people with 25K to 100K will be given the contract rate.

ZIM Information: The ZIM currency listed on the UN Operational rates of Exchange is the ZWL.

Q & A: TNT Forum
– Heard the ZIM RV’ed and the UN Operational Rates of Exchange show it at 3 plus. Have you heard this. Ray: It’s there but it’s the ZWL.
– I heard the ZIM bond notes have to be redeemed by April 12. Is that true? Tony: Go back to the person who told you this.
– Did the three documents about exchanging get posted? Tony: All three were posted.

Q & A: Callers
– What is CDARS? Ray: CDARS is a strategy some banks use to give money coverage and spread out the coverage.
– I don’t want to insult you by saying you hold stuff back. Ray: We hold stuff back every call. We hold it back because we know from experience some of you can’t handle certain information.
– How can you be International and not have an International currency rate? Tony: Visa and MasterCard already has Iraq International. They are already doing conversions and we don’t see it. We already have banks that do exchange the Dinar which again makes it International (not at a rate we want to exchange at) It’s not International when you go to the Forex. Now there is a whole list of countries, since noon today. I don’t know how they are doing anything outside of the country. It does not make sense to me or you.

Caller: Was the budget supposed to have been opened by the end of the first quarter? Since it did not happen are we in the 2nd quarter? Tony: No as they are still going forward to change the rate and make it happen. When it happens . . . they will go from that point on. I don’t see it having any effect at all.
– I can’t get to the articles you sent out a Twitter message about. Tony: Go to twitter. The page goes to the right with the link. I just had to touch it twice. It will take you to the story. The first one was about the tax advantages Trump has given you that will be when you are rich. The 2nd one was “What It’s like to Live and Grow Up with More Money than You’ll ever Be Able to Spend.” It’s on the way they look at life from the moment they know they are rich. The mentality of knowing they are rich.

Ray: Some people are subscribed to receiving texts only so they are getting the text message only because they are not Twitter users.
– Was it stopped once again? Tony: I don’t know yet. I haven’t been told. The codes were signed off on. I know that part did happen. The notifications were above and beyond the bank level.
– Depressed. Hearing a back wall date of April. Someone even mentioned 2020. Tony: I can feel your pain. I could do with a whole lot more money than I have today. This week was huge. It took us way up ready to come down again. What do you know about 2020 that would make it happen then?

Caller: It just seems like here we go again. It’s not going to go. My friend passed waiting for this. I had to discontinue some of my wife’s medication. I just hope and pray it will be soon. Tony: Nobody in the government, in Iraq in the banking system have told me mid April now. None of them!
– Are the banks and the CBI still on? Tony: Yes, they were on for the weekend so I would think so.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . All right guys. I know it was an interesting and exciting weekend. A helluva roller coaster ride but I’m not sure that it’s not over just quite yet. Like I said, they are making announcements in the mosque today. We will see what happens later today or tomorrow but we are right there. Enjoy the rest of your day, I’m going to enjoy mine.

Hopefully we will have a call before Wednesday but if not I’ll see you on Wednesday.

Ray . . .Enjoy this marvelous Monday and we will see what happens between now and Wednesday. Keep believing. We sure do (played “I Believe.”)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum