Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS

3 posters

Go down

ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS Empty ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS

Post by stevejss1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:16 pm

ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-Questions

The news we have been hearing the last two days is that Allawi is out! Phoenix says he's out as in he will be out of the country out of the picture going to London. Others say he is moving from his Erbil power share position to another position. Okay, now let's just say we are not real concerned where he is going right now but we know he is gone from his power-share erbil position. I have not seen one post or heard one call discussing where we are on Erbil. The completion of Erbil and the GOI has been one of our major priority for months. Shabs won't RV until these things are done, correct? That is what we are hearing. WHO is going to take Allawi's position to complete the three ministers for the Erbil power share? We have Allawi, Talabani and "(WHO)"? Do we not need three people and positions all of a sudden? I have heard how this could all have been a play with Maliki and Allawi but does that mean that Erbil has also been a play? I think not! Do we have any educated information out there about this or am I the only one that is wondering how we complete the Erbil Agreement with three ministers so we can complete the government and RV. Appears Tony, Dan and others think we are right there but no one talking about Erbil or GOI. If you have any good thoughts let's get this post going. Thanks and God Bless

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS Empty Re: ERBIL,GOI,ALLAWI-QUESTIONS

Post by openmind Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Allawi renounces Iraq national strategic policy council

Friday, October 07, 2011 11:58 GMT
Head of Iraqiya list, Iyad Allawi, said he renounces presidency of the National Council for Higher Strategic Policies after the failure of partnership agreement with State of Law coalition.

The different political points agreed upon in Erbil agreement failed completely, Allawi said in a press conference. There is no partnership in our country, on the contrary, there is power monopolism, he argued.

Allawi said he has given up premiership following legislative elections in order to preserve Iraqi’s higher interest, he concluded.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-69215-Allawi-renounces-Iraq-national-strategic-policy-council.html

So what this article says is that ERBIL is NOT DONE, in fact it is far from it. Furthermore, Allawi has cited the inability of the various factions to unite as a reason for his resignation from the Iraq National Strategic Policy Council.

As far as his personal plans, how can one know if he goes to London or Timbuktu? Or if hes gonna stay?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Thanks openmind
So what this article says is that ERBIL is NOT DONE, in fact it is far from it. Furthermore, Allawi has cited the inability of the various factions to unite as a reason for his resignation from the Iraq National Strategic Policy Council.

As far as his personal plans, how can one know if he goes to London or Timbuktu? Or if hes gonna stay?

So this is were I was going with this, makes sense what your saying. I believe we must have Erbil done to complete gov and RV if this is so what we are saying is that this backs us up and we are not in a great place as some calls are saying. If you believe in the Erbil,GOI Gov to RV we are not in a great place we have gone backwards. Just an opion.

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:32 pm

One of the questions I have on Alawi leaving, stepping down, stepping aside, is, will this help the RV speed up?

With no opposition from Alawi, doesn't Maliki have the chance to now pressure Shabibi, with no need for power sharing now. and along with the inflation rate creeping up? Dr. Shabibi might not many options left.

Just throwing it out there.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum