Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance! 3/28/19

Go down

Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 Empty Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance! 3/28/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:40 am

Beachcindy:
Butterflies are traditionally presumed to be harbingers of transformation, change. Good news for the Iraqi people!

Tishwash:
More signs of the land and life getting back to normal

Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance

Alsumaria News / Basra

after it was a rare presence in Basra over the past few years the butterflies returned to the province in huge numbers, according to a researcher who specializes in wildlife, the plentiful caused by abundant rains that have turned vast tracts of desert land into green land.

The researcher said Hisham good God , in an interview with Alsumaria's News, " The butterflies that have emerged over the past few days enormous numbers in different parts of Basra belong to some kind of migratory butterflies called (Painted lady)", indicating that it "came to southern Iraq from the island of Arab within the course of Its international migration, because the abundant rains have turned vast areas of desert areas in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Syria to green meadows. "

Khairallah pointed out that "the abundance of wild flowers has enabled this type of butterflies to reproduce in an explosive pattern, so that the region witnessed the birth of billions of them, and this stimulated the instinct of mass migration," adding that "migration of butterflies differ from the migration of birds, migratory migraines do not return to the regions From which she came, and even if she wanted to go back on the assumption that her short life span would not allow her, the butterfly was only a few weeks old. "

"The spread of butterflies in Basra is a rare environmental development and a beautiful natural phenomenon," he said. interest".

It is noteworthy that some types of butterflies are part of the biological diversity in Basra, but during the past ten years, the decline of the presence of butterflies of all types in the province sharply because of the most prominent shrinking green areas. link

Millions of butterflies spread in Basra and a researcher explains their sudden appearance!  3/28/19 A-basra-butterfly_orig

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum