Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps

2 posters

Go down

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps Empty How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:15 am

Does this sound like any of your gurus?

How to Panhandle ON Line - 5 Easy Steps

This is a guide to show you how to make a few extra dollars from the internet. If you're feeling bold, try making an internet Panhandling website to beg for contributions! Not everyone will "get" where you're coming from, but it might just be worth a shot!

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps Aid274077-v4-728px-Write-a-Blog-Post-Step-5.jpg

1.  Get a web presence. You can use a blog, a page on a site like Kickstarter (if you follow their guidelines), or build your own site

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps Aid274077-v4-728px-Apply-for-an-Entrepreneurial-Grant-Step-10.jpg

2.  Figure out how you'll receive funds. A free PayPal  account is one of the easiest ways

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps Aid274077-v4-728px-Have-Computer-Fun-Step-18-Version-3.jpg

3.  Create a story that grabs donor's attention! Be honest and funny! Try engaging your readers by explaining why you need the money and what great use you'll put it to.   Maybe even add some flash games for free to entertain your visitors. Your visitors are tipping for the entertainment value you provide.

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps Aid274077-v4-728px-Market-a-Product-Step-1.jpg

4.  Add a donation button from your PayPal to the page

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps Aid274077-v4-728px-Develop-a-Relationship-With-a-Customer-Step-7-Version-3.jpg

5.  Try to get readers. Optimize your site so that people can find it in search engines, and use social media to your advantage to get more viewers. Chances are, most people who stumble upon your page won't donate, so you'll need a very wide audience in order to make money. If you have a good cause, keep at it!

Tips

• Be honest, be funny, be creative. The money may seem free but to create the web page and keep donors updated on what you have collected is work. They are paying to be entertained.
  • Send an individual thank you email to all donors (donations are NOT tax deductible to the donor).
  • Update your page; let philanthropists know they are making a difference.
  • Depending on where you're listing your site, you may be able to use advertisers or affiliate programs for a little extra money. Google AdSense is one possibility

Warnings

• Don't put your address on the page.
  • All money made is to be treated as income and filed as such on your taxes.
  • Don't accept checks.
  • Spam is illegal and you should never resort to spamming your site, instead build a reputation by having an interesting and interactive site.
  • Make sure internet panhandling is not against any local or national laws in the country you live in.

Things You'll Need

• A web site

• A PayPal account

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps Empty Re: How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:46 am

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps Dwqwvq17

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps Empty Re: How to Successfully Panhandle ON LINE in 5 Easy Steps

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:50 am

I guess Becky Didn't heed the warnings in the Panhandling MANUAL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum