Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money

Go down

MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money Empty MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:46 pm

MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money

MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money Story_img_5c9cdd8615f4c

2019/3/28 17:43

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Deputies of various blocs announced the submission of a request to discuss and set up a fact-finding committee on the case of Spyker, and cases of waste of public money during the war on the Dahesh.

The MP said Yusuf hamate at a joint press conference in the parliament, "We made a request to discuss the formation of a fact - finding committee the issue of Spyker and have been cases of waste public money during the fighting against Daesh in Salah al - Din."

He added, that the applicant of 78 deputies for the purpose of drawer Thread To the agenda of the next meetings, we will not forget the blood and will not end the killers and corrupt. "

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=193311

MPs call for the formation of a fact-finding commission on the Spyker case and cases of waste with public money 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum