Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 3/27/19

Go down

1 - Mountain Goat  3/27/19 Empty Mountain Goat 3/27/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:26 am

March 27, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Faleh al-Fayyad has officially moved away from the post of interior minister," al-Fatlawi said in a press statement. "The agreement will be between al-Fath and others on the assumption of a suitable person for the post of minister."

"There are several names of the security corps as well as civilians for the post of interior minister, but the matter will be RESOLVED IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, especially after the withdrawal of Fayyad and the tendency to grant him the post of deputy prime minister for security affairs."

No new date given when parliament intends to vote on these positions.

More news….

UPDATE ON MUELLER’S RUSSIAN PROBE

Just so everyone knows I just updated my Facebook Notes section on the Mueller Report findings. Please take a peak. The recent updates are posted at the end of the note page. I sincerely hope this helps everyone clearly see the TRUTH behind this Russian Collusion investigation because you deserve to know the TRUTH and someone has to say it.

=68.ARCsMJXRtQ1f7Yx5H8M38k9gS_rxx4XEAzyea5l0l5E2v_1zNI4RGutIjpf5m3jdbU7gj7-CFodEvBh1PU9g3g_Kl5fwZfupaN_Lot6UYTCy7QtwQWafkDecxeTgBUUhVhDsEQjjbhu2_LjS43J5ihdI3gaaUivfTv6e1b4Eof6LV4vCx-VyRN0Evdaa9RNAG-EGPMMC3NJPqtiZG2Lnd5_xnCl-bLzUo5Y69ewdjbxLr-oxxpNsOw9gmmJmxbEz5hE6S_L1gib462hbcXCjBtJDLHxrHJiXwMaOVI03yF1KSzOpBE9KOqkWJVm3wcusFsbRkqiE0Kdne0pI8ql3s_U&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/special-counsel-robert-muellers-russian-collusion-investigation/754720281530033/

More news….

IS THE CBI MOVING TOWARDS A TARGET BY THE END OF MARCH FOR THE REINSTATEMENT OF THE IRAQI DINAR?

Article #1

Remember last week the article by Omar Abdel Latif about going forward with the currency reform. In the article he said that the parliamentary finance committee, in the current legislative term, is moving to develop mechanisms to change the country’s fiscal and monetary policies, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, and this to raise the exchange rate of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation.

What is the currency legislative term? It is expected to go until May 1st.

Then what pops out this week? Two articles below.

Article #2:

A list of the active currency showed by the Central Bank of Iraq , Monday 3/25/19, bank notes that are still in circulation are currently issued in 2003 and 2013 for sale to the amateur associations and relevant and which are sold to amateurs at prices ranging from $ 5 to $ 60 per cash category.

Article #3:

From Alsumaria News / Baghdad – The Iraqi Central Bank law puts judgments of the person who coined or prescribed to prepare counterfeit money Mint a fine of 50 million dinars and imprisonment. Article 50 (Preparation) stipulates that anyone who hires or initiates the preparation of false money for committing a felony punishable by law shall be liable to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or Imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or both.

We know they are been having counterfeit problems all along and so this a reminder to anyone who thinks to counterfeit now if they raise the rate. Finally this IQD currency may be worth something significant.

This is three articles in two weeks on the currency. Why now. We have been waiting for months with no news and now we get 3 articles. Is the CBI getting ready to change over to the smaller category notes? This is the early part of their re-education program. Remember these older 3 zero notes are to coincide with the news notes for up to 10 years.

We can expect articles to explain and show us the smaller category notes. This is what we need to really see and we will know we are right on top it.

More news….

Remember this article? It came out earlier this year 2019.

CBI: PROJECT DELETION OF ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY STILL EXISTS

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is still standing.

The director of the issuance and cabinets Abdul Karim Hassan Shannon that the project to delete the zeros was supposed to start in 2014, but security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces led to delay, pointing out that the project is to delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large currencies and currencies metal.

Shannon confirmed that the current cash volume in the markets is large at 44 trillion dinars.

(Mnt Goat – Article is telling us the CBI already collected the needed amount of IQD three zero notes out of circulation and is ready to proceed but had to wait due to delay due to security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces by ISIS. Why would they tell us this if they were not now ready to move ahead again? Oh – but they did tell us they are moving ahead again. See article #1 above.  We just need to wait a little longer as they complete the final touches on this process. The target is still to go by the end of March. They need to pay the Kurdish salaries and other payments and benefits to other citizens in Iraq. They need to open the 2019 budget.).

More news….

The head of the parliamentary reform and reconstruction bloc, Sabah al-Saadi, said Tuesday that a group of deputies from various political blocs have submitted a proposal to deduct 10 percent of the oil money and distributed to citizens.

Al-Saadi said in a press conference held by the House of Representatives and with the participation of a group of deputies from various political blocs and attended by "Al-Ghad Press" that "MPs from various political blocs submitted to the House of Representatives the proposal of the law of the citizen fund to put 10% of oil and distributed to citizens through a fund in the Ministry of Finance, noting that "the money of the oil and wealth belong to the Iraqi people according to the Constitution and most of the money went wasteful to mismanagement,"

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

A FINE OF 50 MILLION AND IMPRISONMENT FOR A PERSON WHO HIRES OR STARTS TO PREPARE FOR FALSE MONEY

Alsumaria News / Baghdad – The Iraqi Central Bank law puts judgments of the person who coined or prescribed to prepare counterfeit money Mint a fine of 50 million dinars and imprisonment.

Article 50 (Preparation) stipulates that anyone who hires or initiates the preparation of false money for committing a felony punishable by law shall be liable to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or Imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or both.

According to the Central Bank, Article 51 (possession) of the law considered that any person who intentionally knowingly cheating (buying, accepting or offering to buy, accept or acquire) was brought to Iraq) Counterfeit money for a crime punishable by law to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding 5 years or both.

Article 52 (Promotion of counterfeit money) of the Act, paragraph (1), is that any person intentionally knowingly cheating (the promotion of counterfeit money or his willingness to promote counterfeit money or to use it as an original money, export, send or accept counterfeit money outside Iraq) The perpetrator of a felony punishable by law shall be liable to a fine not exceeding 100 million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding 10 years or both.

Article 53 (token money and coin-like coins) provides that any person who knowingly knows (manufacturing, producing, selling or possessing) any object intended to be used for fraud acts in lieu of coins or coins designed to Shall be guilty of a felony punishable by a fine of not more than (25) million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding two years or both.

INCREASE SALARIES OF KURDISTAN REGION BY "ONE-AND-A-HALF

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi was surprised by the increase in the salaries of Kurdistan region employees by "one-and-a-half" more than he was approved in his term of office without increasing the oil revenues sent by the regional government. On the interests of the country in return for the continuation of the office.

Abadi said in a televised interview today that "during the period of his presidency of the previous government, he sent a neutral professional committee to the Kurdistan region and obtained information from the staff there, through which to reach an appropriate level of salaries, His government in the disbursement to them last year, "pointing out "The salaries have been increased by 50%, and by the amount of trillion and 600 thousand dinars, than was approved in his reign, without increasing oil revenues by the Government of the Territory."

(Mnt Goat – They are getting ready to open the budget and pay the salaries. Once they open this budget will be our deciding factor… How can they afford to increase them so high without oil revenue increases? Do they know something we don’t?)

SAUDI-AMERICAN ATTACKED THE ROLE PLAYED BY IRAN IN IRAQ

The head of the Saudi-American Relations Committee Sabrak, Salman al-Ansari, attacked the role played by Iran in Iraq, stressing at the same time that the Saudi-Iraqi rapprochement preserves the stability of the region and the world.

Ansari accused Iran of being the cause of the destruction of Iraq and the sectarian and sectarian spread in its territory very maliciously, he said.

He said in statements today that it is necessary to achieve a strategic partnership between Riyadh and Baghdad to confront the common enemies who tried to employ the interruption of relations between Iraq and its Arab region to spread sectarianism and sectarianism and employ the Iraqi street to be a dagger in the back of his Arab brother.

Ansari did not rule out that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman would visit Iraq, but not before intensifying visits by Saudi leaders and officials to Iraq. On the contrary, if Saudi Arabia is the heart of the Arab world, Iraq is its president through which the Arabs breathe, Proving to date what has been circulating about the upcoming visit of Ben Salman to Iraq.

MAHDI ALAQ THAT THE PRIVATE SECTOR NEEDS THE ENERGIES OF YOUNG PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE TO ACTIVATE AND MOVE THE WHEEL OF THE ECONOMY

The Secretary-General of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, Mahdi Alaq, on Tuesday, that the private sector needs the energies of young people contribute to activate and move the wheel of the economy, calling on unemployed youth, specifically graduates and holders of higher degrees to invest soft loans launched by the Central Bank and harness their energies to enter into Labor market.

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers said in a statement, read by the "Economy News", that "the government gives the file of graduates a great interest and issued a number of decisions in this regard the most important approval of the Ministry of Higher Education to separate teaching staff in the morning and evening studies at universities to allow the rest of the teachers to take Their roles ".

He added: In addition to "other decisions at the public level that will stimulate citizens to move to the private sector, most notably the distribution of land plots and the adoption of the Social Insurance Law."

This came during a meeting with the Baghdad competencies group of the independent high school graduates, to discuss the demands of the elite of the assembly.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum