Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights

2 posters

Go down

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights Empty Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:33 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=39734

[size=36]Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights[/size]

- 25/03/2019

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights 162532019_142432019_1032206647

Trump declares his recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights Empty Russia: American recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan is a violation of international law

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:36 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=39735

[size=36]Russia: American recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan is a violation of international law[/size]

25/03/2019

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights 162532019_501

Russia: American recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan is a violation of international law
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights Empty Re: Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights

Post by oldmanskull Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:34 pm

Trump the anti Christ

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights Empty Araji: America's recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan has to do with increasing its forces in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:25 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=39807

[size=36]Araji: America's recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan has to do with increasing its forces in Iraq[/size]

26/03/2019

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights 82632019_1023775008

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Former US Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji said on Tuesday that America's recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights was linked to an increase in the number of US troops in Iraq. 
"The United States' recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Syrian Golan is not only a negative development for the Palestinian cause, but also comes in the context of advance steps for changes that must occur in the region, especially in Iraq and Syria," Araji said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
"This is why we must not separate this procedure from the increase in the number of US forces in Iraq," he said
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights Empty Allawi: Trump positions from Jerusalem and the Golan will pave the way for a suitable environment for the growth of terrorism

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:27 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=39820

[size=36]Allawi: Trump positions from Jerusalem and the Golan will pave the way for a suitable environment for the growth of terrorism[/size]

26/03/2019

Trump officially signs recognition of Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights 92632019_1020847176

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

National Union leader Iyad Allawi on Tuesday issued an urgent appeal to Arab leaders attending the 30th Arab summit in Tunis on the positions of US President Donald Trump from Jerusalem and the Golan Heights. 
"The Trump Declaration and its support for the annexation of the Golan Heights to Israel is a serious escalation in addition to its previous position on the transfer of the United States Embassy to Jerusalem, despite our full support for the just, lasting and comprehensive peace process that I have endorsed," Allawi said in a statement received by Mawazine News. Palestinian legitimacy - represented by President Mahmoud Abbas - and the United Nations and Arab summits. " 
He stressed that "these positions will lead to the creation of more tensions and bloodshed in the region, and will create an environment conducive to the growth and growth of terrorism."
Allawi called on leaders and Arab leaders participating in the summit to "study this issue and commission a high-level delegation to talk with President Trump about the nature and motives of the American orientation." The delegation also met with the heads of permanent members of the UN Security Council to clarify the seriousness and dimensions of this position and its future effects on the region. And the whole world. " 
US President Donald Trump signed the presidential declaration on Tuesday recognizing Washington's "sovereignty" over the occupied Syrian Golan following a joint press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who thanked Trump as the best friend Israel has ever known.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum