Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19

Go down

"Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19 Empty "Good Sign" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/24/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:02 am

KTFA

Don961 » March 24th, 2019

Signing a commercial memorandum of understanding with Saudi Arabia

Sunday 24 March 2019

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

Iraq signed a memorandum of understanding with Saudi Arabia to support traders and encourage trade between the two countries. link

MilitiaMan » March 24th, 2019

Kuwait has payments coming or activating on Wednesday next week. This above is an other good sign for things shaping up in our favor, imo.. ~ MM

Samson » March 24th, 2019

Italy is the first country in the group G7 to join the project Silk Road

23rd March, 2019

The governments of Rome and Beijing on Saturday signed a "memorandum of understanding" on Italy's accession to the "New Silk Road" initiative and 29 bilateral agreements to boost exchange with an initial value of about $ 3 billion to more than $ 22 billion.

Italy becomes the first country in the Group of Seven (G7) to join the "Belt and Road" initiative. Italian President Hu Jintao and Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte attended the official ceremony at the official guesthouse in Villa Madama with government and official participation.

The "Belt and Road" initiative aims to establish new railway, road, port and energy lines between China, Europe and Africa. The main framework memorandum of understanding was signed by Italian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economic Development Luigi Di Mayo and Chairman of the National Development and Reform Commission Hu Leifeng.

The ministers also signed 19 institutional agreements in the fields of "elimination of double taxation", signed by Italian Economy Minister Giovanni Treya, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and the "Space Exploration and Twinning between Italian and Chinese Cities and Regions".

(ENI), SNAM, Savings Fund and other major Italian companies and their Chinese counterparts signed 10 trade agreements, the most important being the Italian port of Trieste and China's 4C, which culminated in the state visit to President Jin Ping and the expanded delegation accompanying To the Italian capital Rome yesterday and today. "Italy and China should establish more effective relations and build better ties than those that are already good," he said.

He said five - star party, the leader of the largest party ruling coalition de Mayo architect of his country's accession to the Silk Road that "the value of the signed agreements of today's 5.2 billion euros (9.2 billion dollars), while the full value of 20 billion euros (6.22 billion dollars). Has been reducing the number of agreements Which was estimated at about 50 agreements and contracts, especially those related to the telecommunications sector with the freezing of the technological research agreement between one of the Italian engineering colleges and the Chinese giant Huawei, in light of the controversy in recent days and the American and European concerns.

Observers noted the differences between the two parties to the ruling coalition with the absence of Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Mateo Salvini, the leader of the Northern League on the visit and his remarks critical of China's "non-free economic system," as he put it. After the end of the ceremony, the Chinese president left Rome for his official visit to Palermo, capital of Sicily and the capital of Sicily, and the Italian president's hometown on a friendly visit to France and the Principality of Monte Carlo. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum