Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy

Go down

Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy Empty Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:01 am

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/03/21/iraq-financing-a-modern-economy/

21st March 2019 

Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy IBBC-Spring-conf-240418-b-623x346

21st March 2019 in Construction & Engineering In IraqInvestmentIraq Banking & Finance NewsIraq Industry & Trade NewsIraq Oil & Gas News

IBBC Spring Conference 2019

10 April, The Mansion House, London

The Iraq Britain Business Council (IBBC) invites you to attend its Ninth Annual Conference at the Mansion House on the 10th of April. This year’s conference is organised in partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq and the Iraqi Private Banking League.
With a strong focus on the Iraqi banking sector, two sessions of the conference will be devoted to financial sector issues. Other areas will focus on building human capital in the public and private sector and on oil & gas.
Christophe Michels, Managing Director of IBBC states:
“The security situation in Iraq is now much improved, with a new Government in place that has a clear mandate from the people to improve governance and to provide important basic utilities. IBBC is the Iraqi Governments private sector partner of choice for developing the private sector in Iraq. We firmly believe that only private enterprise can meet the challenges facing Iraq by developing a modern economy”.
H.E. Dr Fuad Hussein, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance will lead a high level delegation alongside Dr Mehdi Al Alak, Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, officials from the Central Bank of Iraq, a delegation from the Iraq Private Banks League and the Governors of Erbil, Sulamania and Karbala. A large delegation of Iraqi Businessmen from all governorates of the country will also be in attendance.
Round-table discussions will take place with Iraqi officials, including the Iraqi Governors, where delegates can engage in concentrated debates on country specific issues. As well as specific round-tables on Tech in Iraq and Women’s Group.
Dr Mehdi Al Alak, Secretary General of the Council of Ministers will present a paper on ‘Private Sector Development and Investment in Iraq‘. Delegates will receive an exclusive insight into the Government’s planned measures and strategies to realise this ambition. There will also be special presentations by the Central Bank of Iraq and Basra Gas Company.
Dr Renad Mansour, Research Fellow at Chatham House and the preeminent voice on Iraq in the UK is publishing a briefing paper specifically for the IBBC conference, discussing the short to medium term economic and political outlook for Iraq.
Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, President of IBBC and the Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Iraq, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan & Kazakhstan will open the conference, alongside The Lord Mayor Locum Tenens, H.E. Dr Fuad Hussein, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance, Jon Wilks CMG, Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Iraq and Louis Taylor, Chief Executive of UK Export Finance (UKEF).
Conference Sessions & Speakers 
The Banking Sector in Iraq
Chair: Gavin Wishart, Shire Oak International
Panellists: Dr Mazen Sabeh Ahmed, Central Bank of Iraq; Mohammed Delaimy, Standard Chartered Bank; UK Export Finance (UKEF); Ali Tariq Mostaf, Iraq Private Banking League; Richard Wilkins, JP Morgan
Stock Marker & Investment Opportunities
Chair: John Kemkers, Eversheds Sutherland (tbc)
Panellists: Shwan Ibrahim Taham, Iraqi Stock Exchange; Dr Alaa Abdel Hussein Al Saadi, Iraqi Securities Commission; London Stock Exchange (tbc)
Oil & Gas
Chair: Prof. Frank Gunter, Lehigh University
Panellists: Dr Mark Wharton, Shell; Lawrence Coleman BP; Bob Dastmalchi, Chevron
Capacity Building in Iraq
Chair: Ambassador Stuart Jones, Bechtel
Panellists: Dr Renad Mansour, Chatham House; Prof. Mohammed Al-Uzri, University of Leicester; Samer Al Mafraji, AMS Iraq
Dr Mai Yamani will be presenting the closing remarks for this important event.
Join IBBC, its members and the international business and finance community for a full agenda of expert speakers, UK & Iraqi politicians and many networking and business development opportunities.
You can register and purchase tickets via the IBBC website: https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/spring-conference-at-the-mansion-house
The conference is being generously supported and sponsored by Shell, Rolls-Royce, Standard Chartered Bank and Eversheds Sutherland.
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy ScreenHunter-3866
For more information email london@webuildiraq.org or telephone 020 7222 7100.
(Source: IBBC )
[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraq-businessnews.com%2F2019%2F03%2F21%2Firaq-financing-a-modern-economy%2F&title=Iraq %E2%80%93 Financing a Modern Economy][size=32]Share[/url][/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy Empty Spring Conference at the Mansion House, London

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:04 am

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/spring-conference-at-the-mansion-house?referrer=iraq-business-news

[size=33]Spring Conference at the Mansion House, London[/size]

April 10th 2019

Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy Birdseye-conference-shot-Large

[size=34]IBBC Spring Conference 2019[/size]

10 April, The Mansion House, London

Join IBBC, its members and the international business and finance community for a full agenda of expert speakers, UK & Iraqi politicians and many networking and business development opportunities.
With a strong focus on the banking & financial sector in Iraq this year, we expect the most prominent institutions from Iraq, the UK and international financial organisations involved in Iraq to attend. Other sessions will focus on Oil & Gas, human capital and capacity building in the public sector.
H.E. Dr Fuad Hussein, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance will lead a high level delegation alongside Dr Mehdi Al Alak, Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, officials from the Central Bank of Iraq, a delegation from the Union of Private Banks and the Governors of Erbil, Sulamania and Karbala.
Round-table discussions will take place with Iraqi officials where delegates can engage in concentrated debates on country specific issues.
Dr Mehdi Al Alak, Secretary General of the Council of Ministers will present a paper on ‘Private Sector Development and Investment in Iraq‘. Delegates will receive an exclusive insight into the Government’s planned measures and strategies to realise this ambition.
Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, President of IBBC and the Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Iraq, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan & Kazakhstan will open the conference, alongside The Lord Mayor Locum Tenens, H.E. Dr Fuad Hussein, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance and Jon Wilks CMG, Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Iraq.
Conference Sessions & Speakers 
The Banking Sector in Iraq
Panellists: Dr Mazen Sabeh Ahmed, Central Bank of Iraq; Standard Chartered Bank; UK Export Finance (UKEF); Iraq Private Banking League; JP Morgan
Stock Marker & Investment Opportunities 
Panellists: Iraqi Stock Exchange; Rabee Securities; Eversheds Sutherland; Iraq Stock Market (tbc)
Oil & Gas
Panellists: Shell; BP; Chevron; Director General of the Southern Gas Company (tbc); Deputy Oil Minister (tbc)
Capacity Building in Iraq
Panellists: Dr Renad Mansour, Chatham House; Prof. Mohammed Al-Uzri, University of Leicester; Ms Samer Al Mafraji, AMS Iraq

Our Partners, Speakers & Contributors 
[size]
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy Logos-all-2-600x378
In addition to this day at the Mansion House, IBBC will also be hosting a second day at the DIT Conference Centre in Victoria, where working with DIT, BEIS and the British Chambers of Commerce, UK businesses will have an opportunity to showcase their wares in front of over one hundred visiting Iraqi business people and officials. You can find more information on IBBC’s Iraq Business Forum here.
More information and speakers to be announced in the coming weeks.
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities, email london@webuildiraq.org or telephone 020 7222 7100.

[/size]

Sponsors

[size]
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy International-Islamic-Bank
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy RR_TheBadge_CMYK-NEW-LOGO-600x807
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy Standard-chartered-bank-logo1-234x100
[/size]
Reception Sponsor
[size]
Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy Logo_shared-eversheds-600x400[/size]

• Registration

Registration is now open. IBBC members and members of partner organisations are entitled to special discounted rates. To request the discount codes or if you need assistance, please email the team at london@webuildiraq.org or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy Empty IBBC Interview with HE Dr. Barham Salih, President of the Federal Government of Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uzKLNrV_U0

IBBC Interview with HE Dr. Barham Salih, President of the Federal Government of Iraq

IBBCLondon

Posted on 20 Sep 2018

[size=18]SUBSCRIBE 90

Dr. Barham Salih, President of the Federal Government of Iraq, gives a wide ranging interview to IBBC at the Cumberland Lodge Retreat. President Salih discusses in detail the recent general elections, including the problems of transparency and low turnout, which afflicted the vote. President Salih explains the importance of making a statement through democratic voting, despite the grievances many young Iraqis feel. He continued by touching on the significance of the government's defeat of ISIS and the implications of the failed Kurdish Referendum. He also stresses the importance of empowering young people in society and giving them confidence in the future of Iraq and its people.

Category

News and politics

[size=17]LESS[/size]

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum