Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
CHAT ROOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

CHAT ROOM

+4
Purpleskyz
claud39
RamblerNash
Zig
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CHAT ROOM - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAT ROOM

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:58 am

question question question 

Zig the back story must be pretty interesting for you to come to a site that you know has a chat that no one uses to try to find people to participate in a chat that does not even exist.

crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin

Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Hmmm...I wonder if Nash would jump on my ass if I started a chat room and "politely" asked for donations... face to face

CHAT ROOM - Page 2 S-l300
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:58 pm

Zig wrote:I won't discuss that here...will keep it private...Take care.....
Oh?

Could it be how the narrative is controlled?

Could it be the hypocrisy of certain websites getting favoritism, but others get deleted on sight?

It certainly can't be about the advertising, but how about how the chat is advertised?

It certainly can't be about people not blowing hopium all over the place and then not made to feel welcome, or is it?

All that's well known, and not just with IQDCalls.

Hey, what do you think about Dinar "RV" Guru Dave Schmidt landing himself in jail?

Do you think some of the Dinarland lies will come out in some of the testimony?

https://www.oom2.com/t70022-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-traveling-orders-to-see-the-judge-in-shiny-bracelets

https://www.oom2.com/t70034-dave-schmidt-inside-the-9-million-crypto-scam-backed-by-a-state-senator-and-a-youtube-psychic-updated

https://www.oom2.com/t70077-dave-the-jailed-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-team-must-confirm-compliance-or-face-additional-court-orders

CHAT ROOM - Page 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Zig wrote:Hmmm...I wonder if Nash would jump on my ass if I started a chat room and "politely" asked for donations... face to face

CHAT ROOM - Page 2 S-l300
Only if your collecting more that it costs. LOL

There have been a few chat rooms that say what it costs, and what they collect, then wait until it runs out before asking for more.

Around $25 per month (non-free) is the going rate, but wouldn't you benefit, in some way, from the conversations?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:06 pm

There are only a couple who ask for nothing...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:25 am

Nash, No doubt a lot of the con artists in this community should be locked up...as for the chat: Sometimes it's just time to move on and try it yourself...will not say anything bad about the other chat...Of course we all are different...so in my own chat I would do things MY WAY...one thing I would not have done is delete any of Sam's posts (links)....okay...still thinking about it...hope everyone stays safe in these dangerous times.....Later..... coffee
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:10 am

Zig wrote:Nash, No doubt a lot of the con artists in this community should be locked up...as for the chat: Sometimes it's just time to move on and try it yourself...will not say anything bad about the other chat...Of course we all are different...so in my own chat I would do things MY WAY...one thing I would not have done is delete any of Sam's posts (links)....okay...still thinking about it...hope everyone stays safe in these dangerous times.....Later..... coffee

BREAKING NEWS!

Just in from Zig:

"lot of the con artists in this community should be locked up"

No one would be left to prey on the gullible for this scam!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:12 am

Zig wrote:No doubt a lot ALL of the con artists in this community should be locked up

Fixed that for ya.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Ethel Biscuit wrote:
Zig wrote:No doubt a lot ALL of the con artists in this community should be locked up

Fixed that for ya.
Zig doesn't like his posts to be edited CHAT ROOM - Page 2 T1940 LOL...Just kidding...hope you will participate in my chat room if I decide to do it...
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:57 pm

question Now if I decide to do it I need to think of a name....Hmmmmm.....maybe "Zig's Asylum for Dinarians"....LOL....Hey Ponee maybe scrap the chat you have and put a copy of mine in here if I do it....oh well.... coffee

Suggestions for a name???....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:20 pm

Actually, I  have no  problem scrapping the chat.  Who has time to sit around chatting?  I cancelled that chat 18 months ago.... for some reason, it never disconnected from the account.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:55 pm

Well Zig...There's no reason that you can't post topics of your choice in this forum.

There are quite a number of categories already, but one could be made, if it needs to.

Ponee can also make a featured members blog for you, and it certainly could be named Zig's Asylum - The Mind Wanders/Wonders. LOL

One of the benefits of you making new posts is that it will reach the 2,000 new twitter followers DD has had this year, and the daily newsletter.

Why couldn't your posts be used for chat?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:59 pm

True...I never spent that much time chatting per se.....the best chat rooms are those that have many dozens of participants so the same people don't hang around chatting for a long time...and when a chat room ends up with only the same 5-10 people chatting all day long it probably is time to close it...honestly IMO the best thing about a chat is when you get an interesting discussion between 2 people like Sam and Kaperoni...who can be civil while strongly disagreeing...

That was replying to Ponee I guess....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Well that's really not my thing, Nash...my thing is building something, like a huge chat room...I pretty much built that other chat...that chat was really something a few years ago...unbelievably active and diverse....Yes there was a lot of trouble there at times but was also fun....the challenge for me would be to build another chat room which is even bigger and better....so I'll see....of course I could lose interest again quickly....lol....who knows....getting tired of following this whole thing......later.....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:17 pm

Social Media has made forums like this and chat rooms irrelevant and archaic 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:45 am

omgI have become irrelevant and archaic and it happened overnight!! CHAT ROOM - Page 2 S0403....Sigh.... CHAT ROOM - Page 2 3508649203
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:24 pm

Zig wrote:getting tired of following this whole thing
So stop being a spectator.

If you really want a chat where you hear daily what people's woes are, what they are ailing from, and what the weather is, go for it, but why not spend that time learning how revaluations and devaluations work?

You get bonus points for redenominations...LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:47 am

Thinking more about it, I most likely will not start my own chat....not worth the trouble.... coffee .....although maybe if I could get rich from donations....Hmmmmm...... CHAT ROOM - Page 2 3508649203 ......Nah.....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:56 pm

Enjoyed this thread, most of you guys and girls have a great sense of humor......funny.   Zig, I drop in on your old (most previous) stomping grounds from time to time and that place........ well, it just needs to be covered up, it is already dead.  I stayed for awhile expecting at least a eulogy and here is what I witnessed while waiting.  Reading thru that days posts, I found there are at best 5 people who even post anymore and two of those are mods (LOL).  I am guessing why they made that Bxtr person a mod is he and the Dg guy were inseparably up each others' butts so instead of paying for surgery to separate, they just accepted them.  LOL  That day Bxtr gave about 3 hours of weather chatter and Dg made reference of about 8 personal things he was doing that day.  Guy has to be very insecure and seeking attention........ from those other 4 people mind you.  LOL.   Think he mistakenly thinks he is on FB with all the simple minded things he posts, thinking people really care that he has to go to trim his toenails (just a simpleton example).  LOL  Not one mention of IDQ (Calls) etc though which is hilarious itself since that is the name of the site.  Those 4 or 5 people remind me of guys sitting around a table at a nursing home trying to figure out a way to pass the time of day. Sad.  

On a side note, and on a previous visit. I read and had to do a little math that one of those 4 or 5 who is there any time I have ever visited and is always fretting that he needs an RV to happen.  According to what he said and a little ciphering by Jethro, the guy probably had $1200 invested and you would have thought he had $50K.

So Zig. yes you need to start a chat as all the others are the pits.  At "Kick The Can Again"  Frank&Minions (not to be confused with Frankincense) have to approve before a post can go up........believe me I have tried and never got one past the iron gate.  Smile  We all know about TNT.   WSOMN....... when it first started it was a fun place to hang out and poke fun at the other sites and it was the anti TNT.  That did not last long though as all the mods were like most mods and that newly found authority went to their heads and most everybody was banned for breaking the "law."  Smile   Now all you have there is an old man surfing dinarland observing the tea leaves and posting nonsense as if it is his own studies.  Laughable..... putting it mildly.      

So go ahead and start a chatroom and keep it lite and open to most subjects, put a choke chain on your mods and it should be successful.  And don't worry about getting to the game late, there is still lots of time as you yourself have noted.     coffee
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:18 pm

Still in the "thinking about it" stage CHAT ROOM - Page 2 Pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon However, it would be different I can assure you of that....there would be NO MODS....Nobody would ever get banned....Hopefully Sam and Kap could resume their discussions....lol....we'll see....maybe even Nash would show up... jump and hopefully you and many others would "participate".....would not want the same 5 people talking about the weather all day long.... CHAT ROOM - Page 2 3508649203
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:24 pm

No mods would get you lots of chatters.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:50 pm

Remember that I was a Mod....the power goes to your head believe me....I made mistakes, overreacted to some things...and a mod has to enforce someone's rules, not their own...so I often disagreed with the owner....and when you have more than one mod they also will disagree....a big problem....so I always wanted to try things MY WAY and experiment....I think it would be interesting....people would not have to fear being themselves....and looking over their shoulder, etc....but ya never know until you try something new....lol....it could go sour....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:19 pm

coffee Good Day!!...Love my Dunkin' coffee...lol...and I admit to eating an "occasional" doughnut....anyway I am still thinking CHAT ROOM - Page 2 Confused-face-smiley-emoticon If I decide to do it I will need a name for it....hmmmmm....Suggestions welcome....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:59 pm

CHAT ROOM - Page 2 Happy-4th-of-july-amazing-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-pic
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:08 pm

coffee Good Day Peeps....Well I am about 90% sure that I will indeed launch my own chat room sometime this month...It will be different...as I like to experiment....Hopefully Ponee will allow me to put a copy of it somewhere in this forum...I will use the same company that the other chat uses....Now I won't have many rules but they do and I will post those....but unless they complain to me I will not interfere with much....there will be no mods....I will of course be the Admin....Nobody will ever be banned....Okay....I hope that many here will "participate"...I will definitely put a link to this forum in my chat posts no matter if the chat is here or not...I think "claud39" does an excellent news-hound job....okay....it could be fun or could be a bust and I end up closing it quickly....lol....we'll see....I am usually successful when I put my mind to doing something....have a nice day!!.... Very Happy
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:05 pm

jump

Last edited by Zig on Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:38 pm

Zig wrote:CHAT ROOM - Page 2 Animated-balloon-image-0030  I plan to try and launch my chat room sometime next week...I will see if a copy can be posted within a thread....if not, I could give the code to Ponee to embed in the forum...and maybe delete the other one first....so we shall see....have not heard from Ponee....maybe Ponee doesn't even want my chat room in here....LOL....don't wanna be presumptuous....okay....stay tuned....Yes, Sam, your links will be allowed in my chat....LOL...

Sorry zig, I respect your opinion, but currently when I look at your comments it lacks seriousness, you act, or you do not act, but give the truth, not look for the chicane in the discussions to increase the interest of the subject !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:10 am

jump

Last edited by Zig on Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:14 am

Zig wrote:Claud...I do have my serious side...and can also be a clown...When I put my mind to do something I generally succeed....My goal is to build the best chat room this community has ever seen....with NO MODS to fear and NOBODY ever getting banned....where people will be free to promote other chats/forums....serious discussions/debates but also some fun....It will be an experiment and may fail....and if it turns into nothing but a few people participating daily and discussing the weather, I will close it....so I hope you participate....bring serious issues....and criticize me all you want in my chat....I have thick skin....LOL....Take care.... coffee

ALSO: If the chat gets too wild and out of control I would just close it rather than add a mod or two and start to ban people.... hanghead
Hey Zig! Claude has your number, eh? Quit being so indecisive!

Sh!t or get off the pot already.

With just a few moments, and a few mouse clicks, you would of had it done.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:13 pm

Zig wrote:Claud...I do have my serious side...and can also be a clown...When I put my mind to do something I generally succeed....My goal is to build the best chat room this community has ever seen....with NO MODS to fear and NOBODY ever getting banned....where people will be free to promote other chats/forums....serious discussions/debates but also some fun....It will be an experiment and may fail....and if it turns into nothing but a few people participating daily and discussing the weather, I will close it....so I hope you participate....bring serious issues....and criticize me all you want in my chat....I have thick skin....LOL....Take care.... coffee

ALSO: If the chat gets too wild and out of control I would just close it rather than add a mod or two and start to ban people.... hanghead

We never had mods or banned in the Dinar Daily Chat.... except for that one nasty individual. Doesn't really seem to make a difference. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:00 pm

Waiting Zig.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member