Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19

Go down

"Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19 Empty "Listen" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/18/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:06 am

KTFA

Frank26 » March 18th, 2019

SO WHAT YOU DOING TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST KTFA KONA ? (smile)

4Cash » March 18th, 2019

My plans are to listen at the latest news from Iraq (breaking news) IMO

Don961 » March 18th, 2019

The corruption of Iraq ... the impossible task

- 12 Hours Ago

Will a day pass on Iraq and there will be no beggar or haram of the kind that they are now embroiled in every class in recent years?

Iraq is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and it seems to be a delusion and a wish that we do not see as a corrupt minister, agent or manager.

Iraq is now at the head of the most corrupt countries in the world in various fields. In Iraq, there is no difference between a corrupt turban and another without it ... All involved in the game of long distances for money and privileges!

Iraq will need a long time to be among the least corrupt countries. The current Iraqi government is more interested in the subject than it is, but it has not gone beyond speech. It is assumed, according to officials, that starting next week will begin an anti-corruption plan that few trust.

It is very difficult to imagine Iraq without administrative and financial corruption ... that is, not a minister ordering his manager to arrange things, or a general manager negotiating his share and the share of other haraam money cut off from a millionaire deal, for example, or if there is no political group that has negotiated with others.

For a government job and bought him a million dollars to pay the price of salaries and bonuses, all of which are calculated in Iraq, which is still the oppression and disappointment in killing their owners. In practice, most of the positions and positions are distributed on the basis of sectarian and national quotas.

"In the coming week or next, we will put forward the anti-corruption project, and this project will put the dots on the letters," Abdul-Mahdi said at his press conference last week. It is likely that the campaign against corruption will not stop at any one, regardless of its position and position, and this raises doubts about it, which makes it impossible to verify, the problem in Iraq is not the absence of corrupt, but in the presence of many, and senior corrupt are in Traditionally senior state officials are ministers, agents, directors, and others, party leaders, coalitions and blocs, and they do not act against themselves.

The account of the corrupt in Iraq is unusual, they steal billions and hundreds of millions of dollars, but they do not want to disclose their personalities and expose their affairs, any one reveals his order Vskvk another corrupt disclosure in exchange for him, everyone has the right documents and forged for condemnation!

And the golden rule here: shut up from me shut up about you.This has been the basis for the plunder of more than $ 6,000 billion of Iraqi oil money since 2003 so far, almost all of which went into the accounts of party officials claiming they fought against the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein. Indeed, some of them did not fight for one minute in their lives, but with Saddam until the end.

Abd al-Mahdi is not the right man for this difficult task, but impossible, as it seems, he is not the strongest among his peers leaders of blocs and parties who can at any moment agree against him.

Perhaps Abdul Mahdi needs to do what others in other countries have done to get together with the corrupt to return some stolen money in return for releasing them from their responsibility, or to schedule the stolen funds in a debt format that sets a date for their return. Known after the reaction of those concerned, and some will certainly accept them because they provide him with a chance to survive.

I think that the best thing is to agree with them to return the money they looted in exchange for amnesty in whole or in part, with the settlement order to prevent the corrupt from taking office in government, parliamentary and economic and implementation for at least ten years. This is to ensure that the haraam does not come out of the door to enter the gate.

The other major obstacle is the amnesty law, which needs to be reconsidered so as not to allow the killers and the corrupt to escape impunity.

Middle east link

Call to monitor the movements of large capital

Sunday 17 March 2019

Baghdad / Emad Al-Amara

An academic economist said the need to encourage modern safe methods of money management and the development of internal control standards to prevent money laundering, and does not restrict the freedom of movement of capital across the border, pointing to the need to ensure the bodies concerned with the supervision and supervision of banks and banking institutions of the existence of adequate control programs in these bodies Laundering.

Control procedures

The economic academic Dr. Said Said stressed the need to "put in place precautionary and internal control measures to detect and thwart money laundering crimes, as well as provide information on the transfer of capital to the extent that allows the discovery of money laundered," noting the importance of "monitoring large movements of capital as well as operations that have no purpose Or economic or legal return ".

He called on the clinic to "abide by a set of unified international rules binding on all countries, which will combat terrorism, which feeds on financial corruption, and to prevent the exploitation of some countries to gaps in the various laws and regulations applied in neighboring countries, as well as fight financial, administrative and judicial corruption in the leading group of senior employees" .

He added that "the entry of large amounts of funds to the country will revive the economy and lead to increase the implementation of projects and doubling the capacity of production and mobility of labor and raise the level of per capita income, as well as the entry of foreign currency increases the economy strength and durability.

Serious crimes

"Money-laundering is a serious crime against the country's economy and has negative repercussions in various areas and joints. It leads to an increase in consumption rates in excess of annual income at the expense of income without a corresponding increase in GDP," the clinic said.

He pointed out the necessity of "setting controls to reduce red tape and bureaucracy, which will reduce the phenomenon of financial and administrative corruption, in addition to adopting standards to prevent fraud in the industrial and commercial types and activate the role of supervision and inspection and quality control and develop specifications for local product and importer and compliance."

A clinic pointed out that "the government has issued a law to hold various entities accountable for sources of money in their possession and verify them and confiscate all illegal funds transferred and immovable and hold illegal owners, which would prosecute money and suspicions that may result in money laundering.

Smuggled money

"The money is smuggled

Illegalization is a drain on the national economy as a deduction from national income in favor of economies

The national host of capital while depriving the national economy of opportunities to invest locally, and the migration of domestic funds means depriving the economy of that country of added value to income and the accompanying increase in employment and production and price balance Stability ". link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum