Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?

Go down

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  Empty Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:51 am

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  Usericon
[ltr]03-18 13:18
Zig:

Sam, will you stop posting stuff from 2014 in the forum!!....depressing.....lol..... Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  S5[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 13:20
Zig:

Lots of peeps at this forum think the Dinar thingy is a scam.....Do you agree?.....Do you disagree??......Let's hear from you!![/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 13:33
Zig:

claud39 should get a special award....I have never seen one person contribute so much to any forum daily.....unbelievable.....[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 14:47
Sam I Am:

Sorry Zig, but this is what I do.[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 15:04
Grizzy42:

Truthfully does anyone really believe the Iraqi Dinadr RV? I used to follow the PeoplesDinar.com site and really liked most of the people there and did email some and recieved some what I felt was Honest and Sincere responses, which is the only reason I still have my Dinar and follow these forums.[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 15:22
Zig:

Hi Grizzy....I was also at PD.....lol....I think I have been everywhere.....I have no clue what will happen with the Dinar but am hanging on for now......curious as what may happen but not as optimistic as I once was......[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 15:25
Zig:

When I first got into this I believed all the BS and hype.....every week I thought I was going to be filthy rich.....lol.....so many con artists in this community as you can read about in this forum.....[/ltr]

[ltr]03-18 21:50
Sam I Am:

Don't remember if I told you guys but back in 2010 I listened to a conference call from the GET Team with TerryK. I had no idea who they were at the time, but they had thousands on their call and they said that two different backscreens were showing over $3, and the rate should go live on Monday. (This was a Friday I think.) I immediately put in an order for another 750,000 dinar (which put me up to 1.5 million) and was excited that I got the order in before the RV. Well of course Monday came and went and .... NADA!!! LOL So after that I was convinced that the GET Team knew jack squat. But I listened to other gurus like Scooter and Sonny1 and accumulated nearly 7 million more before I came to my senses and did my own research. Yeah, I've been there guys.[/ltr]

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  Small
[ltr]03-19 03:34
RamblerNash:

Ponee, I know that you are very tolerant and don't like to ban folks, but WPY is going out of his/her way here, regarding the DD site. If they are going to continue to shit in your house, it's time to take out the trash...[/ltr]

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  Small
[ltr]03-19 03:38
RamblerNash:

@Zig Yeah, let's not tell that Nash guy you are here. He's such a downer pointing out that the "RV" event that's ready to POP anytime, doesn't even exist. LOL[/ltr]

Question in DD CHAT -- Does Anyone Really believe the Iraqi Dinar RV?  1490387122-unicorn
[ltr]03-19 07:42
Ponee:

I am with you there Nash. Several others have voiced the same sentiment and I am in agreement.[/ltr]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum