Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014)

2 posters

Go down

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Empty The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014)

Post by Sam I Am Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 am

This morning I logged on and read that TV pitchman Kevin Trudeau has been sentenced to ten years in prison.  It seemed like the right time to publish this post I put together recently which talks about Trudeau and other famous scammers.  

I don't talk about religion much, but since there are so many people of faith invested in the dinar I thought it might be a good idea to venture out on a certain topic.  In Psalms. 73:3-19 Asaph mentions that he struggled with the fact that dishonest people often prosper while honest people struggle.  He says:

3  ... I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. 4 They have no struggles; their bodies are healthy and strong. 5 They are free from the burdens common to man; they are not plagued by human ills. 6 Therefore pride is their necklace; they clothe themselves with violence. 7 From their callous hearts comes iniquity; the evil conceits of their minds know no limits. 8 They scoff, and speak with malice; in their arrogance they threaten oppression. 9 Their mouths lay claim to heaven, and their tongues take possession of the earth. 10 Therefore their people turn to them and drink up waters in abundance. 11 They say, "How can God know? Does the Most High have knowledge?" 12 This is what the wicked are like-- always carefree, they increase in wealth. 13 Surely in vain have I kept my heart pure; in vain have I washed my hands in innocence. 14 All day long I have been plagued; I have been punished every morning. 15 If I had said, "I will speak thus," I would have betrayed your children. 16 When I tried to understand all this, it was oppressive to me 17 till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny. 18 Surely you place them on slippery ground; you cast them down to ruin. 19 How suddenly are they destroyed, completely swept away by terrors! 

Asaph concludes that the wicked may appear for now to be impervious to any consequences for their actions, but in the end they will surely face the music.  Submitted for your approval ...

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Don+lapre
Don Lapre

Remember a guy named Don Lapre?  He was known as the king of infomercials, appearing in late night spots for nearly 20 years pitching everything from a classified ad "get rich quick" scheme to 900 number businesses to MLM to vitamins.  In 2011 he was charged with 41 counts of fraud and committed suicide at the age of 47. 

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Dave_del_dotto_book
Dave Del Dotto

Before him there was a real estate infomercial guy named Dave Del Dotto.  He ended up paying a $200,000 fine for defrauding investors in 1996 and wisely retired from the infomercial game.  He went legit and founded a successful winery in Napa Valley.

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Robert+tilton
Robert Tilton

One man who was inspired by Del Dotto was televangelist Robert Tilton, whose 5,000 member megachurch in the Dallas area dwindled to a congregation of about 300 before being dissolved in 1996 after he was the subject of an ABC Prime Time Live investigation on televangelists.

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Kevin+trudeau
Kevin Trudeau
Another popular infomercial guy is a douche named Kevin Trudeau.  He also pitched a number of products on television for 20 years before being incarcerated.  From Wikipedia:

He was convicted of larceny and credit card fraud in the early 1990s, and in 1998 he was sued by U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for making false or misleading claims in infomercials promoting his book The Weight-Loss Cure "They" Don't Want You to Know About. In 2004, he settled that action, by agreeing to pay a $500,000 fine and consenting to a lifetime ban on promoting products other than his books via infomercials.   On Nov. 29, 2011, theSeventh Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a $37.6 million fine levied against him for violating that 2004 settlement. Additionally, on remand, the district court modified its final order, requiring that he post a $2 million bond before engaging in future infomercial advertising.   In April 2013 he was reported to have filed for bankruptcy to avoid fines and stay further Federal prosecution.   In September and October 2013, he was twice briefly jailed for continued failure to pay fines related to his conviction, pleading poverty while continuing to live a lavish lifestyle.   In November 2013, Trudeau was convicted of criminal contempt and incarcerated.

Here's a good journalistic piece on Trudeau.

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Klee+irwin
Klee Irwin
Do you recognize this creepy guy?  He's Klee Irwin of Irwin Naturals, a company that makes bowel cleansing kits which are pitched through infomercials as well.  He was ordered to pay over $2.5 million in fines for fraud and unfair business practices.  Seems the only thing getting cleaned out was the bank accounts of his customers.

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Bernie-madoff
Bernie Madoff

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Bernie+madoff
Federal Bureau of Prisons - Inmate #61727-054
Then of course there's the story of Bernie Madoff, the famous investment manager who bilked investors out of billions before being charged and convicted of investment fraud.  He ran his investment firm/ponzi scheme for nearly half a century before it all came tumbling down on him.  He's now serving what amounts to a life sentence in a prison in North Carolina.  

I could include a few dozen more if I had the time.  Scammers have been hawking worthless crap on TV and the internet since they were invented.  Everything from diet pills/supplements to exercise equipment to winning lottery techniques to miraculous stock trading software.  But I think I've made my point.  I'm bringing all of this out for a couple of reasons.  First, you should know that 90% of what you see in infomercials and investment enticements is BS.  This is why we have the BBB, Consumer Reports, the SEC, the FTC ... etc.  Always proceed with caution with any claims that sound dubious, and double check everything.  And second, this should serve as a warning to scammer wannabees.  You might get away with it for awhile, but judgment day always comes.  You might be riding high on the naivety of others today, but you're going to be brought down eventually. 

The bible also says "Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich." (Prov. 28:6)    In other words, you're better off honest and poor than a rich douchebag.  (That's the Sam I Am paraphrase.)

All of these people made millions by defrauding the public.  They all appeared successful and untouchable at one time, but they all had to pay the piper when the music ended.  Such will be the fate of those behind the dinar scam.

For further reading:

http://www.infomercial-hell.com/

http://www.quackwatch.com/

http://money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/financial-planning/investment-scams1.htm 

http://www.johntreed.com/Reedgururating.html#anchor496881

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Sam+%25282%2529

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014) Empty Re: The End of the Wicked (3/18/2014)

Post by ADMIN Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Why does it seem impossible to get the FBI to take notice of any of these so called GURUS?  Is it because they are not on national television pushing their agendas and wares? 

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum