Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport

Go down

Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport Empty Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 am

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=52959

Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport

16-03-2019

Interior confirms its efforts to complete the work visa project and electronic passport Image

Agency of the orbit -

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry of Interior confirmed on Saturday that it is seeking to complete the work on the visa project and the electronic passport.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Undersecretary of the Ministry of the Interior, Akil Mahmoud al-Khazali, held a meeting in the Justice Hall at the ministry, attended by a number of department directors, " the ministry said in a statement received by Al-Madar .[/rtl]

[rtl]She added that 'the two communities discussed ways to provide the best services to citizens, including the establishment of service offices'.[/rtl]

[rtl]The ministry quoted Khazali as saying, stressing the importance of resolving this issue and starting this project as soon as possible, taking advantage of the successful experiences of some neighboring countries, in line with the government's platform to simplify and facilitate administrative procedures and provide services to citizens in a civilized manner that contributes to solving many of the problems Ministry '.[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed the 'serious endeavor to complete the work of the project Passport, Visa and electronic gates in the coming months', pointing to 'the need to provide and secure vehicles registration plates and equipment to meet the needs of citizens,  as well as to ensure the needs of the departments of the Directorate of Civil Status and passports and residence of raw passports and national card'.[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum