Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19

Go down

"The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 Empty "The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:54 am

The Definition Of Insanity

by Dr. Dinar

As I watched last night's episode of Survivor I couldn't help but notice the similarities between that "game" and its players and all of us fortunate folks playing the "RV/GCR" game. In fact, I was actually astounded by how similar the two endeavors truly are.

Admittedly quite a few of those folks have a huge head start on us, claiming to be nearly life-long fans of the show, knowing they've been able to watch numerous seasons, endless episodes, all helping to give them an edge in just how to play the game. What to do... and what not to do.

Strangely enough, even with all that prior knowledge at their fingertips, more often than not many of them play as if they've never seen a single episode prior to first jumping ship and swimming to shore.

"The Definition Of Insanity" - Dr. Dinar Update 3/14/19 A-rv-survivor_orig

I mean, how else can you explain people showing up in sport coats and ties, only to spend the next 39 days (if they're lucky enough to survive) in their underwear. Who does that! Well, apparently many Survivor contestants do.

That being said, as the episode progressed to the inevitable Tribal Council, I couldn't help but pick out many similarities between the two journeys.

Stranded on a remote island? Check!

We're basically stranded, sometimes feeling all alone, on RV/GCR Island. Our family and friends long ago having declared us clinically insane and from there forward choosing to keep their distance, straight-jacket at the ready.

Crazy weather? Check!

The mood-altering, hopium induced "weather" on RV/GCR Island changing just as quickly as the next piece of intel hits all the "boards" and websites throughout Dinarland.

Left with only the clothes on our back? Check!

Sure, we all have a closet full of clothes but chances are, we're all still wearing the same clothes we were wearing when we purchased our first batch of currency.

Yes, some of us still have our "Cash Out" bags sitting by the front door, ready to go at a moments notice. After all we've gotta be ready to make it to the Bank Bus as quickly as possible once we receive our notification that it's finally time to bum-rush the Banks and demand the Contract Rates. But honestly, after sitting next to the front door all these years, chances are those clothes are super crusty and wrinkled beyond repair.

In serious need of a shower, shave and a haircut? Check!

Yeah, we take the random shower when necessary but we simply can't afford to be away from the computer for too long, otherwise we risk missing the "announcement" that the USD has now "officially" become the USN and it's time to start scowering our Inbox's for an email.

And FYI, I've made the mistake on more than one occasion of bringing my phone with me into the shower and trust me on this one, they're not as waterproof as one might think.

Extremely limited food supply? Check!

Unfortunately for many of us our "Menu's" are severly limited. Be it because of a low money supply or simply not having any desire for a large meal, whatever the case may be we've long ago given up eating healthy for just enough to get by on for now.

Surrounded by people we don't really know? Check!

By now most of our family and friends have made it known they think we've pretty much lost it, choosing to keep their distance in case whatever it is we have just might be contagious. Yes, we've basically gravitated to our chosen "Tribes" as it were. Those believing it's a global thing, those still thinking it's all about Iraq and those that couldn't care less who or what is responsible for us still waiting, they just wanna cash out!

Not quite sure who our friends are... and aren't? Check!

At this point our only "friends" are people we've never actually met in real life, only online. Similar to Tom Hanks in "Cast Away", for all we know we're conversing with volleyball's posting as if they're real people. All we do know is that they're currency holders just like we are, all headed in the same direction, with the exact same goal in mind. To exchange our currency.

Limited contact with the outside world? Check!

Pretty much the only contact we have with the outside world is what we read on the boards or hear on the various conference calls. That's pretty much the extent of our "outside the box" thinking. As far as "limited" goes, we've been hearing basically the same rumtel for so many years now that what we are hearing is limited at best.

Not sure who we can or can't trust? Check!

All of the people that tend to share their opinions, passing along intel from their "sources", all of which has to be taken with a huge dose of sea salt. The misdisinfo is rampant, especially this late in the game. Very little, if any, has ever proven itself to be true. Not to say that it wasn't true at the time it was posted but there's not much of a chance of proving it, one way or another.

Faced with weekly Challenges? Check!

As every week passes, timelines passing by, more and more "windows" being slammed shut, we face a new challenge. The challenge of continuing to hang in there, to see this through, to make it to the finish line, currency held high in victory.

Those are just a few of the similarities that immediately come to mind. I'm sure if I thought more about it, there would be quite a few more "links" between the two games. To be honest, that's more than enough.

The one thing they have going for them that we don't is they have a Back Wall. Thirty nine days and they're done. A point that, no matter what, they will know they've reached their finish line. And whatever the results are they'll be able to shower, shave, grab a burger and get back to life.

Us Dinarians? Nope, we don't have that luxury. We don't have that working in our favor. But when you really sit back and think about it, that puts us a Tier or two above them. On an entirely different level. That's proof that we really are the true Survivor's, the one's that will win in the end.

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Well, if by doing the same thing, they're referring to giving it all I've got, day in and day out, doing my best to make sure I'm there at the finish line. Whenever that may come. Then that's fine. Feel free to call me insane. I'll wear that badge with honor.

Hang in there friends. Every day we survive puts us one day closer to the finish line.

All my best,

Dr. Dinar

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum