Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/13/19

Go down

wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/13/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/13/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:00 pm

(Cliff Notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

Ray: . . .(read updates) . . .

TNT UPDATE, Sunday Evening, March 10, 2019, 8:15 pm

Late today, a Parliament spokesperson informed that an agreement was reached between the blocks to meet on Monday and vote for the last 4 cabinet positions to be confirmed without dispute.

Monday’s conference call is postponed until later in the day, if warranted. Enjoy your Sunday night! #wearethepeople

TNT UPDATE, Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Parliament met on Monday and instead of concluding the 4 cabinet positions as allegedly planned, PM Madhi was supposedly given the authority to fulfill the remaining cabinet members within 3 weeks.

America’s (used to be) second largest fast food chain, Hardee’s Restaurant (a.k.a. Carl Jr’s on the West coast) has established a presence in a mall in Baghdad.

Iraqi TV is broadcasting CBI’s Alaq informing the joining of the IFC’s (International Finance Corporation) international sustainability network. #wearethepeople

Later:

Prime Minister was given full authority to chose the remaining cabinet members.

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Here we are March 13th. This is my 38th wedding anniversary!

We talked to our guys in Iraq. We had people on some of the teams over there, Americans, what they let us know was yes, the $2.86 is on the cards. Prices are changing. We know someone who got an SKR and cashed out at $3.37, so they are done. They said, all we are doing is waiting to do International so the whole world can see it.

Saying we are done but still going back and forth.

(I can barely, hardly hear Tony on either phone or broadcast) Did go on NASDAQ. Have people on FOREX excited about it and people who feel they are about to be super rich and that it would happen sometime this week. Which goes with what I told you before. The guy who gives us out of Kurdistan is days or a week ahead of what he says. Looking at this week, he really sounds excited.

Bank rates are there. Not a regional person, said she could see rates on her screen so I know they have dropped down another level.

Something could happen with the ministers, Saturday or Friday. FOREX says look between tomorrow and Sunday we should see it go “live,” International. Somewhere between tomorrow and Sunday.

We’ve got the rates. We know the 800#’s are coming. We know rates are changing. SKR’s have actively been passed out. Know the banks are ready to go . . . rates on their screens.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Still expecting it this month. Probably before the 28th. . .FOREX says look between tomorrow and Sunday we should see it go “live,” International. All looking for something to happen this week!

They gave me a date. . . between now and Sunday that we should see it. Pop up on FOREX. FOREX is closed Friday evening and does not open again until Sunday afternoon.

IRAQ: Tony: Iraq wanted this to go live in Oct, 2014. Said they put it off because of corruption and stealing of the money . . . is the reason they put it off. Every January they have attempted to go . . . US has stopped them every time and told them they did not do enough. When I told you this would be a date in history it was because I was told this is going to be the official date. . . I tell you what is reported to me or what is attempted to do. But I don’t know what date they are going to do it. They had a meeting and everyone was told it’s going to happen on this date, but that does not mean that is when it is going to happen. . . The only thing I now about history is you’re a part of it.

Q. What do you think is holding it up? For months it was who was going to be Minister of the Defense and Interior as they would be in charge of the money in Iraq. That’s the only thing we can see that is holding it up.

Iraq Stock Exchange went live and began trading on the New York NASDAQ on Monday.

CBI came out with articles this week saying they’ve done all they can do and it’s the GOI’s responsibility to put the right people in the right place to do it. Tony: I think they will do it before the announcement (ministers) is made because everybody would expect it afterwards.

Mahdi given authority to name the ministers.

Parliament: Ministers could be named Saturday or Friday. Tony said they will do the RV prior to that announcement because everyone would be expecting it after the announcement. Ray: They are going to meet Thursday supposedly to vote for Saturday.

Qi Cards are loaded at a rate of $2.86. Prices are changing on the streets (in the markets). They have at least 4 cards. Money from GOI paychecks going on MasterCard and Visa.

ATM’s have lower denom’s. Some are on the street. Tony: They actually have them in their hands. They are not everywhere.

INTERNATIONAL:

FOREX is where the Iraq Dinar is expected to debut this week at a new, revalued rate. The currencies trading symbol could be either IQD or NQD. The FOREX currency market closes at 4 pm EDT and reopens Sunday afternoon at 5 pm EDT.

Friday, March 15th is the “ides of March.”

UN has said their is no scheduled operation rates change for mid-March. It was in red on the site and now that statement has been removed. Tony: Said they would not be predictable, so it would be better to not put out any revision at all and let it happen.

Brexit: Tony, Yes we can have it (RV) without Brexit.

Currencies: Tony: The rates have not changed since the last time I gave them to you. The Dinar for a half hour last night – the rate changed from .0008 to .0015 then converted back. . .

Currency Rates: Rupiah, $1.08 – $1.25. Ray: If your holding the (Iran) Rial don’t dispose of it. Don’t get rid of any currency your holding until we know without a shadow of a doubt that it is worthless.

Dinar Rate movement on the FOREX: Tony: It’s going to drop a whole lot faster than when it goes up.

UNITED STATES:

NASDAQ on Monday listed and began trading the Iraq stock exchange.

Banks: Rates are being seen at a lower level than previously. Tony indicated this was a good thing the rates have come down to a lower level.

SKR: Someone exchanged their SKR for $3.37 per dinar.

Taxes: Ray: First, if it’s non-taxable, if you make it grow it’s going to be subject to tax in an LLC, Trust. Foundation is non-taxable.

800 #’s: Not going to see the 800 numbers until it pops on FOREX.

EXCHANGING: Tony: I’d try to get as much as I can at the contract rate. (Limit 20 million Dinar.) Then negotiate a rate for the balance and after that talk about how my money can make money. Have a plan and go from there.

Platform investing is for high net worth individuals who have a high tolerance for pain and willing to gamble. Most of platforms deal with global trade contracts and financing, because it’s at such a high level and pay daily interest. This is why you have to be invited into a platform. They look at you as much as you look at them.

ZIM Information: Tony: Banks still training up to this day. They have not been told any different. Our committee guy says it’s not going to go, so we’ll see.

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. – What is the significance for us Dinarian’s in the Iraq/Iran meeting which was very public? Tony: We do. In order for Iraq to be a successful economy, which we want, they have to live with their neighbors. They have to work with Iran to be successful even to being weened off their products.

Q. – US returning to the Gold Standard at RV time and how would that affect the rate? Tony: Your not going to see anything different than when we became a fiat currency. It makes the dollar stronger when it’s traded globally. Our prices, economies will not change overnight. We will not see one significant thing change. We will not see the end of the US that people keep talking about.

Q. – Do you think US politics is holding this up? Tony: No!

Q & A: Callers

Q. Where are you first going to put your money/funds? Tony: I’m going to look first at the bank I’m going with, what projects they have that are IPO’s and for how much I can get in. I have to limit myself to 9% because if I go over that I can’t share it with the world. . . I’m looking for the marijuana companies going forth. They are going to go public and eventually all these cigarette companies are going to buy the marijuana companies because they are going to rule the industry. I’m not advising you guys. Just telling you what I’m going to do.

Q. Ray, what are you going to do? Ray: What Tony says.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . All right guys could be any day now. My guys think this could be the week. He thought it was going to be last week. Just means we are a week closer. Rate is $2.86 in Iraq, they are adjusting their prices.

Have had an SKR exchanged for cash, $3.86. We know for sure. This was last Thursday they did that.

We are looking good.

No pressure. Do what you need to do so you are ready. Go through your first 10 steps so you know exactly what you want to say and what you want to hear.

I am ready.

Ray . . .Tony pretty much said it all. If anything develops we will return with another call if it is warranted. Keep believing. We sure do (played “I Believe.” and “It’s already done”)

I cannot get the replay link to work, so above is all I got of the closing statements. Maybe later I can fill it in. – Sunny

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum