Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi

Go down

An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi Empty An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:50 am

https://glgamesh.com/archives/54803

An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi

14/03/2019

An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi 900x450_uploads20181003fb4b26b407

The leader of the alliance and the member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Alaa al-Rubaie, weak performance of the Prime Minister in dealing with the crises, stressing that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, unable to punish corrupt officials, "he said.
Al-Rubaie said in a statement that the current government has so far failed to provide services and reflect a positive image of its desire to change the bitter reality, criticizing the Prime Minister for his poor performance in dealing with the crises that caused this decline in the service side and its failure to hold accountable and punish officials corrupt and unqualified to manage some Service facilities.
"Abdul Mahdi's current approach was not ambitious and he did not change from previous governments. He also could not prove that his government is a service government, as described and all that he is proposing is theoretical rather than realistic."
Al-Rubaie warned that "the survival of the administration of Abdul-Mahdi at this weak level will lead to serious problems may cause the collapse of the situation and the return of legitimate demonstrations demanding services," noting that "what presented by Abdul Mahdi in his government program has not applied anything to him until this moment and remained ink On paper and there is no real desire to apply it. "
Al-Rubaie called on the House of Representatives to take the initiative in the diagnosis of weaknesses in the government of Abdul-Mahdi, specifically the file services and seek to reform through activating the oversight role and activate the interrogations of ministers who have proved in recent days that they are not qualified to manage themselves as well as the management of important ministries in the Iraqi state.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi Empty Sadr alliance sends a message to Abdul-Mahdi of companies "bad" linked to outsiders

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:52 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e99764df-0f34-41cd-9cd0-611070546ab3

[size=32]Sadr alliance sends a message to Abdul-Mahdi of companies "bad" linked to outsiders[/size]

An unprecedented warning from others to Abdul Mahdi WhatsApp%20Image%202019-03-14%20at%201.20.04%20PM

The Sadoun alliance, backed by Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday sent a letter to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi asking him to refer telecommunications companies operating in Iraq to the judiciary for providing "bad" services to users.

"As a result of the monitoring role of the parliament and the support of the government, we have a duty to stop the corruption of mobile companies and poor services provided to citizens," MP Barhan al-Memawi told a joint press conference with parliamentarians in the same coalition today.

He said by saying that "the contracts with them do not know by the regulatory bodies," wondering, "Have you paid the money or are still those amounts of suspicion?"

Al-Maamouri called on the media and communications authority to move towards these companies. "There is no service in this situation, in addition to the high prices and the association of these companies with external entities," he said.

"The issue of the Internet is linked to the Ministry of Communications and there are complaints submitted and will be hosted by those involved in this file, including the minister in the Services Committee." He added that "we will not allow mobile companies to use this farce and waste money.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum