Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19

Go down

"United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19 Empty "United We Stand" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 3/12/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 am

TNT

NetGlobal:

If we have to wait for the ministers to be voted on and seated, we have a long wait in front of us. The parliment is going on another holiday after thursday until the 23rd.

AL:
Remember what Randy Koonce said” Based on the information I have been able to get, we could see it as soon as this weekend, but hopefully no later than the 3rd week in March. That is our latest, and hopefully the last window.“

JSL:
The way I see it is it is Iraq is the diversion. They keep using iraq to distract. When Iraq is done being used as their distraction, then and only then will they do what they said their going to do for the last 10 years

The problem is if I was Iraq I would have ran out of patiences from being a Global pawn. Ohh I guess that is exactly what they keep doing, Consequently the flare ups that keep happening. Under Saddam they were getting $3.22 almost the whole time he was in power. So in theory they don't have a Dictator, but is this better? They have worse poverty, sometimes worse stability. Poor Iraq

Now we know why these lands in ancient history had Kings! They did well depending of it the King was good or bad, in recent years the so called Kings have been bad. time for a Good King (Leader) to come along. Would be nice for them anyway

MosiacWings:
jsl...so true. Now if they all can work together. They are so divided in their way of thinking. This working together is something so new to them...but I think they are trying. It's just the ones that believe in the old ways that are messing it up……That and the corruption in their government

JSL:
Your exactly right United we Stand, Divided we Fall. Truism for all people for all times

Mosiacwings:
I didn't realize until I started following what was going on it Iraq that Iraq used to be a lot of different little "countries"....if you could call them that. They had boundaries for a reason. Then those boundaries were removed and they were all smooshed together into one country and told to play nice together. To much history there for that to happen.

Cutebwoy:
IRAQ as a long ways to go, its a country that is use to a dictator style of governace partly due to the many religions and tribes , and now trying to change its style to a democratic style

JSL:
For a people to be deprived of the Value of their currency for 16 years now is terrible leadership for that generation. They have been trying to survive on a fraction of the value they all should have. somebody is taking that value. Strong leadership would get more of it back to the people

Just because they can't figure out their Social Ills doesn't mean their Oil is worthless or Gold or other assets. The currency being subject to their Social Ilss is being overplayed for reasons to somebody else’s advantage. Clearly not Iraq's. We all are being mislead on this

Harambe:
Reuters: U.S., Taliban talks end for now with no Afghan peace deal

https://reut.rs/2F8eda8

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum