Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens

Go down

Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens Empty Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:51 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15767

Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens

03/13/2019

Taxes: We tried to impose taxes on malls and salons but they were canceled because of the lack of cooperation of citizens 13616

Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Authority for Taxation said on Wednesday it had tried to impose taxes on malls and barbershops but was canceled due to lack of cooperation from citizens, while stressing the need to raise tax awareness.
"The Authority tried to impose taxes on shopping malls and barbershops, which was due to be implemented last year, but the lack of cooperation by the citizens forced the department to cancel it," said the director of the agency, Abbas Ali, in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper. In the budget of 2019 ".
Abbas added that "sales tax for mobile phone and service provided in hotels and restaurants, except for the popular, have a certain business fee while maintaining the taxes allocated to the segment of employees according to the ratios previously assigned to the nominal salary exclusively," pointing to "the continued taxation of companies licensing rounds and payment is underway On a regular basis, as it was included in the senior staff section self-assessment, ie, we receive the tax instrument and we confirm it from the company. "
She stressed "the need to raise tax awareness, because the society lacks this culture and the knowledge that tax revenues are the back of oil revenues."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum