Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council

Go down

Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council Empty Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:49 am

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/news/shire-oak-international-joins-the-iraq-britain-business-council

Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council

12th Mar 2019

Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council SOI-logo

We are delighted to announce that Shire Oak International has become the latest organisation to join the Iraq Britain Business Council. Shire Oak International is the first organisation with a primary focus on Renewable Energy to join the IBBC.
Shire Oak International is a developer and financier of large-scale renewable energy projects in developing countries and emerging economies. Its core mission is to be a global pathfinder in devising, implementing and spreading renewable energy solutions to drive transformational change in the rate of adoption of renewable energy in the developing world.
In line with this mission – as of October 2018 – the company is advancing 3.7GW of renewable energy projects to be operational in the coming 3-5 years. Beyond this initial suite of projects, the company is validating a further potential 5-6GW to be operational by 2030, a total of over 9GW in 13-15 countries. While the projects and country portfolios are different in many ways, they face common challenges.
Shire Oak International aims to provide a suite of development and financing solutions to surmount these challenges in order to bend the emissions curve in globally important energy markets. Innovative blended finance structures, which combine public and private funds, will be deployed.
Shire Oak International will bring significant expertise in the renewable energy sector to the IBBC, which brings exciting future possibilities to Iraq and its people.
More information on Shire Oak International can be found here: https://shireoakinternational.com/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council Empty Iraq’s Deputy Prime Minister to lead high-level delegation of Iraqi government officials to IBBC’s Spring Conference at The Mansion House, London 10 April

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:50 am

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/news/iraqs-deputy-prime-minister-to-lead-high-level-delegation-of-iraqi-government-officials-to-ibbcs-spring-conference-at-the-mansion-house-london-10-april

Iraq’s Deputy Prime Minister to lead high-level delegation of Iraqi government officials to IBBC’s Spring Conference at The Mansion House, London 10 April

11th Mar 2019

Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council Dr-Fuad-Hussein

We are delighted to announce that H.E. Dr Fuad Hussein, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister will lead a high-level delegation of Iraqi government officials to the IBBC Spring Conference at the Mansion House on 10 April.
H.E. Dr Fuad Hussein will be joined by:
Dr Mehdi Al-Alak, Secretary General of the Council of Ministers
Dr Sami Al Arai, Chairman of the National Investment Commission
Officials from the Central Bank of Iraq
A delegation from the Union of Private Banks 
Mr Nawzad Hadi, The Governor of Erbil
Dr Haval Abubaker Hussein, The Governor of Sulaimani
Mr Aqil Omran Al-Turaihi, The Governor of Karbala

Round-table discussions will take place with Iraqi officials where delegates can engage in concentrated debates on country specific issues.
Join IBBC and its members for a full agenda of expert industry and political speakers, networking and business development opportunities at the Mansion House in London on 10 April.
Registration available here: https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/spring-conference-at-the-mansion-house 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council Empty Spring Conference at the Mansion House, London

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:53 am

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/spring-conference-at-the-mansion-house

[size=33]Spring Conference at the Mansion House, London[/size]

April 10th 2019

Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council Birdseye-conference-shot-Large

[size=34]IBBC Spring Conference 2019[/size]

Iraq – Financing a Modern Economy 

10 April, The Mansion House, London

Join IBBC, its members and the international business and finance community for a full agenda of expert speakers, UK & Iraqi politicians and many networking and business development opportunities.
With a strong focus on the banking & financial sector in Iraq this year, we expect the most prominent institutions from Iraq, the UK and international financial organisations involved in Iraq to attend. Other sessions will focus on Oil & Gas, human capital and capacity building in the public sector.
H.E. Dr Fuad Hussein, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance will lead a high level delegation alongside Dr Mehdi Al Alak, Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, officials from the Central Bank of Iraq, a delegation from the Union of Private Banks and the Governors of Erbil, Sulamania and Karbala.
Round-table discussions will take place with Iraqi officials where delegates can engage in concentrated debates on country specific issues.
Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, President of IBBC and the Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Iraq, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan & Kazakhstan will open the conference, alongside The Lord Mayor Locum Tenens, H.E. Dr Fuad Hussein, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance and Jon Wilks CMG, Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Iraq.
Conference Sessions & Speakers 
The Banking Sector in Iraq
Panellists: Dr Mazen Sabeh Ahmed, Central Bank of Iraq; Standard Chartered Bank; UK Export Finance (UKEF); Iraq Private League
Stock Marker & Investment Opportunities 
Panellists: Iraq Stock Market; Rabee Securities
Oil & Gas
Panellists: Shell; BP; Chevron
Capacity Building in Iraq
Panellists: Dr Renad Mansour, Chatham House; Prof. Mohammed Al-Uzri, University of Leicester

Our Partners, Speakers & Contributors 
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council Logos-all-2-600x378
In addition to this day at the Mansion House, IBBC will also be hosting a second day at the DIT Conference Centre in Victoria, where working with DIT, BEIS and the British Chambers of Commerce, UK businesses will have an opportunity to showcase their wares in front of over one hundred visiting Iraqi business people and officials. You can find more information on IBBC’s Iraq Business Forum here.
More information and speakers to be announced in the coming weeks.
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities, email london@webuildiraq.org or telephone 020 7222 7100.

Sponsors

[size]
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council International-Islamic-Bank
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council RR_TheBadge_CMYK-NEW-LOGO-600x807
[/size]
Reception Sponsor
[size]
Shire Oak International joins the Iraq Britain Business Council Logo_shared-eversheds-600x400[/size]

• Registration

Registration is now open. IBBC members and members of partner organisations are entitled to special discounted rates. To request the discount codes or if you need assistance, please email the team at london@webuildiraq.org or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum