Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects

Go down

Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects Empty Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:18 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=37805

[size=36]Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects[/size]

11/03/2019

Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects 131132019_92875f60-16ee-4efe-a059-5edb3a54d92b

Baghdad - 

Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi announced on Monday the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects. 
"Al-Dulaimi presided over an expanded meeting to discuss strengthening the international support efforts and the best ways to invest them, in the presence of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alaq, the President of the Reconstruction Fund Mustafa Al-Hiti, the Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, The Ambassador of the European Union to Iraq, the World Bank Mission and a number of representatives of the international community. " 
"The national platform for reconstruction and development has been launched to manage and follow up the reconstruction, stability and sustainable development projects, which include an integrated spatial database on the sites of projects implemented and planned by the Iraqi government and the programs and organizations of the international community," Dulaimi told a news conference after the meeting.
He added that "the Council of Ministers decided to establish two international credit funds to manage the file of international support for projects and programs of recovery and reconstruction and development, in implementation of the decisions of the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, held last year." 
He stressed that "the next phase will witness the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the World Bank, will be a legal framework for its work in Iraq," pointing out that "the Fund for recovery and reconstruction of Iraq will enhance the effectiveness of funding, through the joint administration between the Ministry and the international community, Ministry of Planning " 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects Empty Planning: Establishment of two international credit funds

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:28 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15742

Planning: Establishment of two international credit funds

03/12/2019

Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects 1062

Economy News Baghdad

Minister of Planning, Nuri al-Dulaimi, announced the establishment of two international trust funds to manage the international support file for the projects and programs of recovery, reconstruction and development in the country.
"Dulaimi presided over the first meeting of the Executive Committee for Recovery, Reconstruction and Development in Iraq, in the presence of the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, the President of the Reconstruction Fund, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, the Representative of the UN Secretary General, the Ambassador of the European Union and the World Bank," the ministry said in a statement.
"The Iraq Recovery and Reconstruction Fund is working to improve the effectiveness of funding for reconstruction and recovery efforts by the government and international partners," Dulaimi said, adding that "the Ministry of Planning provided the World Bank mission in Iraq with a list of projects proposed by the World Bank" .
"The ministry will sign a memorandum with the World Bank, which represents a legal framework for the Bank's work in Iraq," he said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects Empty Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: Launching the National Digital Platform is an important step in activating international commitments towards reconstruction and recovery in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:23 pm

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8880

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: Launching the National Digital Platform is an important step in activating international commitments towards reconstruction and recovery in Iraq

Minister of Planning announces the establishment of two international funds to manage the file of support for reconstruction projects 2019-3-12-2

12/3/2019 10:21 am 

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Dr. Mahdi Al-Alaq, a broad meeting of representatives of the Iraqi government sectors and the international community in the Baghdad Hall of the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers to announce the important achievements in the ongoing work to achieve reconstruction and recovery of various provinces of Iraq, especially liberated from the grip of Dahesh.
During his inauguration, Al-Ameen stressed the importance of international cooperation to achieve the pivotal steps of the current and upcoming phase, including launching the National Digital Platform, which was implemented by the Ministry of Planning with the United Nations Human Settlements Organization (UNHABATAT), the first meeting of the Executive Committee for Reconstruction and Recovery, Management of loans and grants in Iraq. 
The expanded meeting was followed by a press conference to clarify and define each of these achievements, which the Iraqi government and international partners hope will speed up the work and demonstrate it in concrete terms based on the hard work that has been achieved and which can be developed as needed on the ground.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum