Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19

Go down

Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19 Empty Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/7/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:34 am

KTFA

Don961 » March 7th, 2019

The reasons for the deterioration of the Iraqi economy

2019 - 03 - 06

Asaad Abdullah Abdali

Iraqi oil revenues turned from a fruitful blessing, to a great curse on Iraq and its people! The reason for the mismanagement of the state by the rulers, the ruler after the governor of all failed to manage the economic file effectively, as a result of exclusive ruling class, and the rise of men to the throne of government and decision, resulting in countless calamities, only occurred on the heads of Iraqis and the injured country, Iraqi dinars have been bitten by political parties and political parties, to lose everything in the midst of corruption and violence

Here we will discuss an important part, an important example of the economic mismanagement of the country's finances, by the corrupt and perverse political class

The first idea: the path of economic advancement

When Iraq wants to rise economically, is it logical to resort to economic cooperation with Somalia, Ethiopia, Macedonia, Bangladesh and Yemen? Does opening markets with these countries bring benefits? Can development succeed by resorting to Third World countries? Or direct cooperation, for example, with South Korea, Japan, Germany and China, is only what contributes to the development and economic success required

It was strange that Iraq is moving economically to cooperate with very weak countries, causing the waste of public funds and the failure of development projects. Iran, Jordan, Bangladesh and even Egypt will not make us economically develop, nor will all the projects signed with them succeed because they simply can not contribute to economic development. They look like us for a hand that takes their economy.

The best and most prudent solution for us was to be directly connected to global companies, without intermediaries in energy saving, automobiles, agriculture, industry and investment

The second idea: mediators for the purpose of ruin

The strangest thing is that these countries, to which we extend our hand to economic cooperation such as Jordan, Iran and Egypt, when they start investing and reconstruction, they go directly to international companies and developed countries without resorting to intermediaries! They do not go to third world countries for construction and reconstruction, because they are well aware that any development they seek will only be through direct association with developed countries, not ignorance

We are reminded here of the fact that Egypt, when it wanted to solve the problem of electric power, contracted with German companies to build power plants. Iran did the same to solve the electricity problem. It contracted with British companies to build renewable power plants. With Italian companies and Iran with German companies

Here is the big question that must be asked: Why do we go to Egypt and Iran to solve the problems of electricity or to provide cars, with the international companies exist and their address is not the secret!Here we find the difference between a fair political politician and a stupid thief

Corruption is the reason

The corruption that afflicts the bodies of parties and political blocs is the cause of the economic ruin, and the third world countries are only a major path to corruption, which has become the political class well trained, we can find out that the purpose of the contracts is how much they generate them, while disrupting the role of financial control in the country , In order to pass their suspicious schemes to unload the state treasury! Under the title of reconstruction, investment and construction.

And some of the giant deals were held only to satisfy the regional parties, the Iraqi pie is not only divided locally but regionally.

Today we need a revolution of major economic reform, through the abolition of the role of mediators, and direct engagement with developed countries, in order to repair what has been corrupted over the past years. link

StephenMac63 » March 7th, 2019

For those that dont quite understand what the Brexit Deal is and what the ramifications could be. Easy to read and understand. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46318565

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum