Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state

Go down

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Empty Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:24 am

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=171852

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state

March 6, 2019

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state C24679DA-5B6F-45B9-9528-F11E8A2C8C5F-620x330

BAGHDAD (SANA) - President Barham Salih on Wednesday discussed several issues, including security and political, during his participation in the Sixth Sulaymaniyah Forum at the American University in the province.

"The elimination of terrorism is not only by military means but requires regional and international cooperation," Saleh said. 
"We have a determination to complete the government cab as soon as possible and may be within a week or two," he said. "Iraqis look forward to living a decent and rational life after 40 years of suffering." 
He added that "the inability to be able to corruption and eliminate it completely means the continuation of the spiral of violence in the country," stressing that "Parliament will host the government during the second legislative session to discuss the file of corruption and ways to eliminate it."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Empty Saleh is likely to complete the cabinet cabin during the next two weeks

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 am

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=185958

Saleh is likely to complete the cabinet cabin during the next two weeks

06-03-2019 

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Image

Baghdad

The President of the Republic Barham Salih, on Wednesday, the completion of the ministerial cabin in a week or two from now.
Saleh said in a speech during the sixth Sulaymaniyah meeting, that "the completion of the formation of the government will be in a week or two weeks."
He added that "the elimination of terrorism is not through military means only, and we need international and regional cooperation and intensify the intelligence effort."
As for the fight against corruption, Saleh stressed that "the issue of corruption is not addressed by slogans, but by practical measures."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Empty Hakim: US forces are present in Iraq by a parliamentary resolution

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:49 am

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=185970

Hakim: US forces are present in Iraq by a parliamentary resolution

06-03-2019

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Image

Baghdad

The head of the Coalition for Reform and Reconstruction, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, on Wednesday, that the US forces are present in Iraq by a parliamentary decision and by law, indicating that Iraq's need for an international coalition determined by the government exclusively.
"It is likely that the ministerial cabin of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will be completed within the next few weeks," al-Hakim said in a speech during the Sixth Sulaimaniya meeting.
He explained that "there is a parliamentary resolution and not a law on the presence of US forces in Iraq," noting that "Iraq's need for an international coalition determined by the government exclusively."
"Next summer will be the first real challenge for the government in providing electricity and water," said the head of the Reform and Reconstruction Coalition.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Empty Saleh: Corruption is the political economy of violence and measures must be taken to eliminate it

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:58 am

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=190774

[ltr]Saleh: Corruption is the political economy of violence and measures must be taken to eliminate it[/ltr]

2019/3/6

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Story_img_5c7fd7586d522

[ltr](Baghdad: Al-Furat News) President Barham Saleh said that adherence to the Constitution and national constants ensure the survival of Iraq unified.[/ltr]

[ltr]"All the political indicators indicate the completion of the ministerial cabin, including the security ministries, during these days," Saleh said in a speech at the Sulaymaniyah forum on Wednesday. [/ltr]

[ltr]
He added that corruption in Iraq is a very big problem, and there is something objectively indicating its transformation into a deep state that hinders the building of the state and its institutions and the imposition of the rule of law in it. He stressed that corruption is the political economy of violence and perpetuates violence. We have not been able to eliminate the cycle of violence and crisis in Iraq. [/ltr]

[ltr]
The President of the Republic stressed that Iraq seeks to bring the views of all together on the basis of its Arab depth, and that the country is on the verge of major economic transformations and has started to emerge from the crises. He pointed out that the elimination of terrorism will not be achieved by military means only but through cooperation and regional and international support from all sides. , Indicating that Iraq will not be a military base for any state and everyone should respect its sovereignty.[/ltr]

[ltr] 
The meeting was attended by former prime ministers and leaders of political blocs and forces, a large number of ministers and governors, heads and members of diplomatic missions in Iraq as well as former heads of state, Arab and international figures and many political analysts and media. [/ltr]

[ltr]
The following is the text of the dialogue conducted by Menal al-Oreibi with the president: 
Thank you for your presence. I would like to ask you first about the issue that concerns many Iraqis. The security situation. We read a report from the US Department of Defense that says the organization is rearranging its ranks and possible to repeat attacks on Iraq. How is your assessment of the security situation?[/ltr]

[ltr]Is there a battle with a preacher or similar to him? [/ltr]

[ltr]
I would like to thank you for joining the forum. I am not a host. I am now a guest on Mr. Qubad, Vice President of Kurdistan Regional Government. I hope that this forum will be a success, as the meetings were successful in the past. Sometimes they talk about Iraq as if it is only a battlefield of conflict and problems, we have wonderful competencies inside and outside the country. This young lady has managed to occupy distinguished positions in the Arab and international press. We wish you success in this. [/ltr]

[ltr]
With regard to the security situation and security developments, the victory achieved against an important supporter can not be underestimated, but this victory in the field and military has been eliminated the alleged caliphate and the Iraqi arena has been liberated from the presence of military dues there are some of the outposts for remaining on the Syrian arena .. It is also in the process of completion. "We must acknowledge the importance of the military victory in the field, but at the same time underestimate the magnitude of the challenge because the threat of terrorism has not been eradicated and there is a danger of a final eradication until this moment. Many of the supporters of the regime are still scattered among the Iraqi and Syrian arena. In addition to this, especially in the Syrian arena, there are extremist organizations, which are prepared by the thousands, represent an immediate and future danger. The elimination of terrorism has not been done by military means only, but the intelligence and security efforts are being carried out. This will be a long process that also requires arranging the political situation, especially in the liberated areas. Our people in these areas of returning to their homes, reconstruction, the issue of employment opportunities, and also the issue of the regional and international situation, has not come from a vacuum, but through many of the cracks in the international and regional situation and hands have manipulated this scourge.The Iraqi army has taken an important job that can not be underestimated. We recall what we were 4 or 5 years ago, Dr. Haider al-Abadi, who is the leader of the Iraqi army, He may be speaking to us at his meeting about the experience we have experienced in this context. Victory is achieved with the support of our friends and allies in the international coalition. This effort is thankful. This effort is important and the mission is not yet accomplished. We are still calling for vigilance, intelligence efforts, rearranging our papers and returning displaced people to their homes.[/ltr]

[ltr] 
Unfortunately, there has not been a need to deal with them in a year. The important Kuwait conference, which allocated 30 billion dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq, is now seeing devastated areas in Mosul, Anbar, Salahuddin and elsewhere.[/ltr]

[ltr] Which many Iraqis are looking for and where are the political arrangements needed? [/ltr]

[ltr]
The reality of the people of Mosul and the people of many of the liberated areas of the preachers to criticize the performance of government and criticize the political leaders in relation to reconstruction, these areas are terrible scenes and the lives of people miserable and human suffering serious but also to be realistic Iraq is going through difficult circumstances dictated by Iraq not only over 4 or 5 years ago with regard to the fight against the preacher, but before that of the spread of terrorism, wars and siege and so on Add to the political complexities in the Iraqi situation, and there are a large number of my brothers in the Council of Ministers and political leaders and members of the House of Representatives, I want to confirm that The government, specifically the Prime Minister, insists that the formation of the government has a basic priority, God willing, with the beginning of the new legislative term of the government and the completion of the formation of the government cab, which we expect to resolve all the political indicators that end these few days including the ministries of interior and defense, But as you know this old Iraqi policy, we had a dictatorial regime. The commander decides and executes directly. Now we have a democratic parliamentary system in which we have a lot of giving and taking, but unfortunately, this does not lead to what is needed in cooperation. J with the problems of the people and with their suffering, particularly in the areas exposed to the violation of terrorism and its people are still living in the camps and their homes destroyed, but all indications and all assurances from the government and even the international community and the need to move quickly urgent. [/ltr]

[ltr]
Q / You are one of the most people and you are still talking about the need to fight the scourge of corruption that is harmful to many areas in the country What are the current measures to address the scourge of corruption? [/ltr]

[ltr]
Mr. President: Corruption in Iraq and perhaps many of the countries of the region, but I talk about Iraq is a very big problem There is one who points out objectively that corruption has become like the deep state, which impede the process of building the state and its institutions and the rule of law and social harmony. Perpetuating violence, if we can not eliminate corruption, we can not eliminate the cycle of violence and the spiral of the crisis in Iraq. All the political parties insist on this subject, the supreme authority in Najaf emphasizes this issue when you speak with the citizen in any part of this country you speak to him About Mahi O Corruption and service provision What Qubad said about good governance and governance these requirements ........ The issue of corruption will not be addressed by slogans addressed by institutional procedures The new legislative term will begin next Saturday. In the beginning, the Prime Minister, the President of the Judiciary Council, the Chairman of the Integrity Commission and others will be invited to talk mainly about the issue of mechanisms to deal with corruption. If corruption can not be assured, corruption will be able to legislate the state serving its citizens. I agree with you that this priority will not be easy. Be quick for what citizens are looking for but it is my hope to do what is our duty. [/ltr]

[ltr]
Q: We talked a lot about the challenges facing Iraq and unfortunately they are serious challenges, but I would like to ask you what are the signs of hope?[/ltr]

[ltr] 
Mr. President: Of course, who is dealing with the political issue in Iraq and wants to be part of a political project must be optimistic I say to be fair and two topics in our assessment may differ at the beginning of the situation in Iraq, there are those who return to this year or that .. I can say will not be There is a dispute that Iraq has lived through four decades of problems since 1979-80 of the Iran-Iraq war to the war of Kuwait to the siege of 2003 to the extinction of terrorism. 4 decades of this country did not know anything of stability has not been exposed to a country to be exposed to Iraq. [/ltr]

[ltr]
I see now and after the military victory on the preacher there is confidence in the Iraqis that success is necessary and possible and there is insistence on success and there is a real change in the political vocabulary in Iraq I say it and frankly said a few days ago in television citizen in Basra Shiite citizen in Basra criticizes the performance of the Shiite government or Shiite ministers Because of the absence of services as well as the citizen in Mosul and Anbar criticizes the Sunni leaders as well as the citizen in Sulaymaniyah criticizes the Kurdish government .. I want to say yes that the national and sectarian affiliation exists and remains exist and is part of the composition of the human who cherishes his belonging, Is the only one that controls the policy of Iraq and the citizen .. The citizen in Basra and the citizen in Mosul and Anbar and Sulaymaniyah aspire to a free and dignified life and want a rational government be entrusted to the public resources there is insistence of all components on the need to win an Iraqi project brings us together in a democratic constitutional federal The country is proud to provide employment opportunities for our youth there beyond the sectarian and national polarization that we lived in those periods. [/ltr]

[ltr]
I also went to the exhibition more than 650 publishing houses and 24 countries two million visitors to this book fair Baghdad, which was the title of destruction and explosions and violence I say the topics should be taken in context "The Iraqi situation is certainly good, not at the required level, and the Iraqis deserve much more than this. But the direction has begun to emerge from this tunnel from this tunnel that dominated our affairs and there is a lot of optimism that we seek. [/ltr]

[ltr]
The lives of Iraq today 38 million people and a million each year and the proportion of 70% of Iraqis under the age of 30 and there is serious unemployment among young people the biggest challenge to Iraq to provide jobs, but Iraq, with its resources and an important location capable of turning this into an important investment now Iraq And Iraq is a workshop in the near future and it is an opportunity before us if we improve the performance and the second point we live in this environment and the region Iraq is governed by geography is governed by what we have dealt with throughout our history .. Iraq is the arena in which the drawing of regional balances Over the years I think that there are many differences between Iran and the Gulf States and between Turkey and this and so on. All should participate in not allowing Iraq to collapse, God forbid, the collapse of Iraq, the collapse of all the countries of the region and the return to terrorism. All share a degree to this success, and also the opportunity to rebuild Iraq and to bridge the economies of the region by linking the infrastructure between Iraq. And the Gulf and Turkey between Iran and the Arab region and the sea To Iraq's average position and axis can put it in front of the region, and the region now tensions and problems in my estimation many countries looking for opportunities to calm the situation and calm the souls and ease the tension .. Iraq is the only country if the best performance can play that role starting from the national stage, We should be the arena for the struggle of others. We pay our resources and the lives of our citizens. We do not want this cycle to continue. Our relations with our neighbors are important. Our relations with Iran are an important task to build on our interests and the interests of the peoples of the region. Iraq was based on the depth of the Arab and Gulf and there were important meetings with various Arab countries King Abdullah's visit to Baghdad before the visit to Amman before the economic agreements that were signed with Kuwait are moving in that direction, God willing, with other countries are also all indications of what he wants Iraq to be an element of interdependence with Turkey, Iran and the Gulf Yes to enter into the axes policy We affirm our reform in the interest of the country to be a balance in this region and the interest of stability and the return of terrorism is a common interest of all in the region and Iraq is able to play this role. [/ltr]

[ltr]
Q: My question was that the regional situation is getting worse. But I would like to ask you some details of the regional situation which must affect Iraq. Do you expect that Syria is going to calm? Is there a political solution in Syria or is it still complicated? . [/ltr]

[ltr]
Mr. President: As far as Syria is concerned, the debates are still going on. There are no options but a political solution. Let's be frank. I said so frankly to all the leaders in the region I met. Everyone agrees. Most countries are hostile to Syria in the media and political positions agree that the situation in Syria is unsustainable. And that what happened was a great disaster for the Syrians themselves but also for the region. In the end, we affirm from Iraq's point of view the need for a political solution based on the free will of the Syrians as an Iraqi state concerned with security and political affairs in Syria. We are in constant contact with the Syrian government and exchange views with our neighbors. Turkey, Iran and the Arab League There is a strong effort to open a window for a peaceful solution in Syria. The situation can not be delayed. This crime, which afflicted the Syrian people, can not be underestimated by one million Syrian children born in the camps, not to mention the millions who have also displaced this environment. Ending only with a political solution supported internationally and regionally and based on the free will of the Syrians. 
I would like to ask you the current tension between America and Iran, as well as the Arab concern about some Iranian actions, and vice versa, and the crimes that occur on the ground. How do you know that there are American forces in Iraq, but also to keep an eye on neighboring Iran? [/ltr]

[ltr]Protect Iraq? [/ltr]

[ltr]
Mr. President: The United States is a friendly and allied country and has helped us in the fight against terrorism. We thank that contribution, but we are reluctant to confirm this, but the existing American elements are in agreement with the Iraqi government specifically to train and empower Iraqi forces and provide advice in the war against terrorism. There are US military bases and the specific purpose of these elements is to combat terrorism and not for another purpose. Any purpose outside this Agreement is unacceptable to the GOI and is unacceptable. By what we see from the Iraqi sovereignty we have had dialogues with the American side have been stressed on these points and my perception there is a good understanding that this is the policy and so is not agreed and is compatible with Marthdinah for ourselves and wanted to deal with it. With regard to the American track or vision or US policy with Iran, and the regional tensions represented by Iranian relations and some Gulf countries, I am realistic. We hope that this does not exist and we are working to reduce the tension and we want Iraq to be part of these debates. This victory is still an unconstitutional concern Loading Iraq and other policies is not possible and unacceptable We congratulate our country on such considerations and ask everyone to take into account the specific situation of Iraq and the priorities of Iraq We have to say as others say our interest first, we do not want to be the basis for any hostile action Against any of our neighbors.[/ltr]

[ltr] 
In the end, I will go back to 4 decades. It may have been over these years that the violence in the region has been weakened. The security and political system in the region has collapsed. The regional system has collapsed. These movements and debates are part of the manifestations of the absence of this stable system in the region. To a new regional system built on the basis of respect for sovereignty based on the creation of infrastructure for economic interests among the countries of this region is not out of reach many countries have done so. Iraq is once again its geographical location with its resources, even with its population structure, with its components, capable of being a central element in the region's reunification. The Iraqi-GCC economic cooperation The Jordanian-Jordanian economic cooperation The Iraqi-Iranian and Turkish economic cooperation and the creation of a network of interrelated interests of the infrastructure of the oil export railway. Leads to a new state of relations between us all these countries want jobs for their unemployed youth and this can only be achieved by focusing on that I may be as soon as, but in these situations the dream is not a crime .. The Europeans over the eighteenth century and the The twenty-first century were exposed to many wars and the universe in the twentieth century had two world wars the Middle East did not know these two world wars in this perspective .. But then and the Marshall Plan Europeans have agreed to themselves the economic interdependence of the iron and steel industry and rail .. Europe today is another case of this region It may be the paradox of Iraq was at the top of the scene of violence and terrorism Perhaps we may do this pivotal role for ourselves I come back and say these words beautiful requires good governance, requires the treatment of internal bottlenecks requires adherence to the Constitution requires overriding and solving the problems that have In Iraq for many years and this is linked to many of the parties concerned by the Kurds have their privacy and as the Arab working on it .. imagine .. The pictures and that I do not be exaggerating All must learn from our previous experiences based on an Arab project in Baghdad to promote the country will be comprehensive and God has It is a dream but the political and societal will is able to do so. [/ltr]

[ltr]
In this context, I would like to acknowledge the fact that the community situation is more developed than the political situation. [/ltr]

[ltr]
Q: We have two minutes to conclude this fruitful meeting. We have two questions. If you allow me to invite you to the Prime Minister's office, we would call you the president of the university. What is your message to the university students who sought and worked hard for us in this forum? [/ltr]

[ltr]
I have always been, but we wanted the University of Sulaymaniyah to be a model and example to be followed by other universities, and to stimulate the process of reform required in the university. Other Universities. His Excellency the Minister of Higher Education Dr. Qusay Al-Suhail is present, as well as Brother Yousef Koran from the Kurdistan Regional Government as well. This university is a good experience, but attention to the new generation and interest in education is a real investment in the future. Everyone agrees, including the Minister of Education, that the reality of universities does not improve what is required to compete in the market. Working in this era and this irony Iraq was the forefront of the educational scene and health services in the sixties and we are now in another phase .. A great effort before us .. I was in Paris a week or two ago and we had a meeting with UNESCO and UNESCO was insisting on the provision of services and consultations, but in Iraq qualifications r And I hope that God will be able to do so .. My words to the students at the University of Sulaymaniyah and Iraqi universities must work together to invest the current opportunities and God willing your future will be different from the past experienced by previous generations over the last four decades . [/ltr]

[ltr]
For many years, some have raised the idea of ​​dismantling and dividing Iraq. A US newspaper once put the cover of the end of Iraq. We were saying that Iraq is bigger than that and can continue. Have we ended the danger of partitioning the country? [/ltr]

[ltr]
Mr. President: There are historical, geographical and political requirements that make Iraq remain. But its survival is united. It is primarily linked to the commitment of all to what is enshrined in the constitution and to emphasizing the national constants and emphasizing that the specificities of this society are an enriching source for our country. When I came to Damascus, I came to Mosul, but ended up expelling all Kurds, Yazidis, Christians, Shiites and Sunnis. My appreciation is that everyone has learned from the experiences of the past and in our interest the interests of all in Iraq, and also the interest of the region in a successful, unified and democratic Iraq that can deal with the great benefits You are before us. I am optimistic about the future with the magnitude of the challenges ahead[/ltr]

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Img5c7fd875b496d
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Empty Political analyst: a new harmony between neighboring countries to support Iraq and overcome its problems

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:07 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=190800

[ltr]Political analyst: a new harmony between neighboring countries to support Iraq and overcome its problems[/ltr]

2019/3/6

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Story_img_5c80089b323d2

[ltr][Baghdad: Al-Furat News} Political analyst Khalil Ismail, the emergence of a new harmony between neighboring countries to support Iraq and overcome its problems.[/ltr]

[ltr]Ismail told the {Euphrates News} that "the repetition of conferences in Baghdad or Erbil shows the sense of those concerned on the need for these meetings to overcome the extremism and tribulations experienced by the region, especially Iraq." 
He added that "the meeting of Sulaymaniyah, which was attended by delegations at the highest levels to be translated into what is presented in such meetings the principle of work in political and administrative matters in the future, so as not to waste these efforts and opportunities must be processes and meetings to translate decisions." 
Ismail pointed out that "there is a new type of harmony between Iraq and neighboring countries because what is happening in Iraq of variables at the political level, security and military is fully reflected on the region in general, and this indicates the keenness of the regional and international environment to support Iraq to overcome its problems. 
"Iraq is ready to be a bridge between the countries of the region to bring the views closer," he said. 
The activities of the Sixth Sulaymaniyah Forum at the American University under the title {The State of Iraq and Neighboring Countries Towards a New Regional Regime} took place in the presence of 400 senior political and economic figures from inside and outside Iraq on Wednesday.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Empty Minister of Industry confirms Sulaymaniyah the importance of unifying visions to upgrade different sectors and services

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:58 pm

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/193362/%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A4%D9%89

Minister of Industry confirms Sulaymaniyah the importance of unifying visions to upgrade different sectors and services

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Doc-P-193362-636874732340698402

BAGHDAD / 

The Minister of Industry and Minerals, Saleh Abdullah al-Jubouri, stressed on Wednesday the importance of uniting visions to promote the various sectors and services in the country. 

"The Minister of Industry and Minerals, Saleh Abdullah al-Jubouri, participated in the Sixth Annual Sulaymaniyah Forum, which was organized by the Institute of Regional and International Studies of the American University of Iraq in Sulaymaniyah Governorate under the title" Iraq and its Neighbors: Toward a New Regional System ", the ministry said in a statement. ) And two days in the presence of President Barham Saleh and a number of ministers and members of the House of Representatives and a collection of figures in the Iraqi government also participated in the forum and Undersecretary of Technical Adel Karim and experts in Iraq and the Middle East.

Al-Jubouri said during the forum that "the visions and directions of the Iraqi government for the next phase based and based mainly on overcoming the economic challenges faced by Iraq for more than two years due to low oil prices in the global market and the costs of war on terrorism and reconstruction of liberated cities and activating and stimulating the private sector and encourage it to contribute with the government To implement their plans as well as the rehabilitation of human resources and the formulation of a new economic strategy and vision for economic reform for the coming years, "stressing" the importance of unifying the visions and directions at various levels and to promote and upgrade different sectors and services in the country".

He pointed out that "the Ministry of Industry and Minerals owns companies, factories and factories with huge infrastructure and produces various materials, goods and goods needed by the citizens and ministries and departments of the state and has adopted all plans and strategies and visions integrated to develop the industrial activity in Iraq and enhance the competitiveness of local industry and in line with the themes of the program Government to enhance confidence in national production and enhance the role of industry (public, private and mixed) in support of the Iraqi economy. " 

"The forum will include two plenary sessions and political discussion sessions, during which participants will discuss key issues facing Iraq and the Middle East, including the Iraqi political system, regional system, energy sector, private sector growth and interdependence, as well as discussing the reconstruction of affected areas, demography and unemployment among youth, water and the environment. And other relevant issues and files. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Empty ISX. The importance of foreign investment & the private sector. March 7, 2019

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YRELQD7Dug&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3SWeJm0hA8zRMoauzNd0w_vwrz7M-Q8JKzrRiUraMsN9Z2AtuQUSP1HYw

ISX. The importance of foreign investment & the private sector. March 7, 2019

Iraq Stock Exchange
Ajoutée le 9 mars 2019

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Empty Barham Saleh ... is an exceptional Iraqi president

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:07 pm

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/85279

[size=32]Barham Saleh ... is an exceptional Iraqi president[/size]

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A

On the sixth and seventh of this March, with the participation of Barham Saleh, President of the Republic of Iraq and the presence of 400 high political and economic figures from inside and outside Iraq, the activities of the sixth Sulaymaniyah Forum, under the slogan «Iraq and neighboring countries, towards a new regional system», Which was organized by the Center for Regional and International Research at the American University in Sulaymaniyah. The Sulaimaniyah Forum is an important opportunity to exchange views and share ideas through participation in dialogue seminars attended by local and international dignitaries specialized in political, economic and cultural fields. The participants are leaders of Arab, regional and Iraqi countries, as well as a representative of the President of the United Nations, a representative of the Presidency of the European Union and heads of international, regional, Arab and Iraqi research centers.
The president added that the elimination of da'ash is a continuation of the intelligence effort and the arrangement of political situations, especially in the liberated areas, and enabling our people in those areas to return to their homes and reconstruction in addition, noting that «Iraq was at the forefront of the war against terrorists, and made great sacrifices in the ways of eliminating the dangers Terrorism with its military forces from the army, the Peshmerga and the popular crowd, with the support and support of the international coalition. " Barham Salih said that Iraq is going through difficult circumstances and that our people in liberated areas have the right to criticize the work of the government, the government and the Prime Minister of Egypt to rebuild the liberated areas and provide the best services to the citizens there.
On corruption efforts, Saleh said corruption in Iraq and some countries is a major problem hampering state-building, rule of law and social harmony. If we can not end corruption, we will not be able to stem the cycle of violence in Iraq. And that corruption has turned into something like a deep state, a political economy of violence, and a hindrance to state-building. On the US confrontation in Iraq, President Barham Salih said that the US forces in Iraq are in agreement with the federal government for training and counseling in the war against terrorism, and that there are no combat and combat forces, and the existing forces are only to fight terrorism. "With regard to US policy toward Iran and regional tensions, Saleh said," We are working to ease tensions and we do not want Iraq to be a party to these debates. "
With regard to the economy and employment opportunities, Saleh pointed out that "Iraq has 38 million people, and young people make up about 70% of his souls, which is under the age of 30 years." He said, "There is serious unemployment that requires a great challenge in providing employment, especially as Iraq has And the creation of jobs is not achieved overnight. "On the international political situation in the region, Saleh stressed the" importance of dialogue between the parties to resolve political differences, "adding that" The differences exist between Iran and the Gulf states and Turkey, and everyone must To participate in not allowing the collapse of Iraq. " He concluded by saying that "the situation in Syria is still ongoing and there is no choice but to solve the political and dialogue, and what happened in it was a major disaster, spent billions of dollars put absurdity and ended worse than started by the conflict and Iraq is concerned about what is happening in Syria."
As for the words of the political figures in the forum, we will discuss them in some detail. Iraq is renewing its call for dialogue with Turkey, Iran, Egypt, Syria and Saudi Arabia, the head of Iraq's reform and reconstruction alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, said, adding that finding a foreign military force to monitor a neighboring country is something the constitution and all political forces reject. He pointed out that "one of the most important variables in the new Iraq is the regional understanding of the Iraqi issue and there are regional conflicts but is keen to find good relations with him.
"Iraq must have an independent state in its decision and influence in the region. We renew the call for dialogue between Iraq, Turkey, Iran, Egypt, Syria and Saudi Arabia," he said. "All the challenges in the country are a priority of the reform alliance to find solutions to all problems," he said, stressing that "the security system must be unified and subject to a central decision under the command of the General Command of the armed forces." Mr. Hakim, The government will be in vain "The traditional political forces were unable to meet the aspirations of the new youth generation, and we formed a youth stream in order to take strategic steps," he said.
The leader of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, who participated alongside former Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora and former Arab League Secretary-General Amr Moussa in a dialogue seminar, stressed the need for talks between all political parties to solve the problems. Allawi said that it is necessary to hold talks between all political parties to solve problems and issues. He said that the organization of the military advocate was defeated militarily, but that the organization's ideology is still present and has not yet been eliminated. Former Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Siniora said Iraq was rich in its location, role and wealth, giving it the right to have a leading regional role in cooperation with its brothers in the region.
For his part, said former Secretary General of the Arab League, Omar Moussa, that Iraq is an important state in the region and the world and he never lost confidence in the return of Iraq to play its leading role in the historic region. While Moses pointed to the inability of any party or an international party to sources Iraq's decision and its leading role and political status "It is imperative for us, in the twenty-first century, to recognize the need for a new arrangement for co-existence in the region, specifically in Iraq as a One of the main columns for For the Middle East region. As for the former president of Lebanon, Amin Gemayel, he pointed out that "what Iraq is suffering is suffering from Lebanon and several countries, and we consider Iraq our home, and I tested it during my visits to Iraq." He stressed in a speech during the sixth Sulaymaniyah meeting, under the slogan "Iraq and neighboring countries towards a new regional order", that "diversity must be creative and constructive," stressing that "the issue of self-distancing is very important and should be used for external relations positively, "He added that" good governance is the basis for building the nation and the citizen, and without growth and development without it, which is a prerequisite for the country's growth and independence. " "We felt that there is a qualitative shift in Iraq recently to achieve these goals, and as far as Iraq stabilized and returned to normal role, as much as the Arab region stabilized." "We need a unified, strong and recovering Iraq." Gemayel stressed that "good governance is the basis for building the nation and the citizen, and without growth and development without it, which is a prerequisite for the country's growth and independence." "We felt that there is a qualitative shift in Iraq recently to achieve these goals, and as far as Iraq stabilized and returned to normal role, as much as the Arab region stabilized." "We need a unified, strong and recovering Iraq." Gemayel stressed that "good governance is the basis for building the nation and the citizen, and without growth and development without it, which is a prerequisite for the country's growth and independence." "We felt that there is a qualitative shift in Iraq recently to achieve these goals, and as far as Iraq stabilized and returned to normal role, as much as the Arab region stabilized." "We need a unified, strong and recovering Iraq."
Since the election of Barham Salih as President of the Republic of Iraq in October of last year, and his conduct of political behavior open to the inside and outside Iraq, where he was given the post of President of Iraq, the vitality of striking was absent completely with the former presidents of Iraq. Barham Salih, with all the weight of the Arab, regional and international, to gather at the sixth Sulaymaniyah Forum Arab, regional and international political figures whose interests in the Middle East contradict their interests. This stems from the political convictions that he believes in: Iraq is seeking to build the best relations with its Arab, Gulf, regional and international depth, and to cooperate with its brothers in establishing good neighborliness, economic integration and joint cultural advancement, as well as establishing strong ties of ties between Iraq and the Islamic Republic of Iran. The development and stability of the region, and that the distinguished relations linking Iraq with Turkey also carry open prospects for development, and this enhances the chances of peace achieved by the region and its people deserve. It is a peace that will not remain a mere promise to the entire region if complete security stability is achieved in a democratic and federal Iraq and in Syria with a sincere national understanding between the Syrian brethren and the preservation of the peace of Syria and the security of its people and in Yemen.
"I promise you to protect the unity and integrity of Iraq." This was announced by Barham Salih in his performance of the constitutional right as president of the Republic of Iraq. At the time, the Iraqi political class and the international community received the news of the election of the Iraqi parliament, Barham Salih, as President of the Republic of Iraq with great welcome. It was also a promising start for a coming technocratic president based on a conciliatory approach. What distinguishes the current president of Iraq from the other political figures in Iraq is his openness and clarity of position. Barham Salih has been influenced by democratic concepts and norms in Western countries. We have tried and trusted her noble goals, trying to convey these concepts to Iraq after 2003. However, the system of sectarian and ethnic quotas has prevented this. In all of his political stations, Barham Saleh remained the most open and reasonable politician in the eyes of all. He was the most liberal and free from the partial quarrels, and the most able to communicate with all the opponents, who are embroiled in sectarian and national rivalries in his country of Iraq. More importantly, in his view, it is the most acceptable and privileged in the political circles and global decision centers, the American and the European.
The presence of Barham Salih, President of the Republic of Iraq, the Sixth Sulaymaniyah Forum and its active participation, is only an affirmation of his concern for the future of Iraq plagued by crises and tragedies. The President has good neighborly relations with Iran and Turkey and the Arab neighborhood and depth. He sees the need not to repeat the tragedies of the past, And rejects Iraq to be the arena of settling the accounts of others, and believes that the interests of Iraq and Kurdistan region lies in balanced relations with neighbors. Iraq, in accordance with his insight, needs a serious internal understanding and a regional consensus to eradicate this malignant tumor represented by his sisters and sisters. This requires a radical solution to the problems of Iraq, which is moving from crisis to crisis. The opportunity for an extraordinary Iraqi president.
Iraqi Studies Unit
Center for Research and Strategic Studies
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Empty IBBC attend and partner the 6th Annual Sulaimani Forum 6 & 7 March in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:20 am

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/news/ibbc-attend-and-partner-the-6th-annual-sulaimani-forum-6-7-march-in-iraq

IBBC attend and partner the 6th Annual Sulaimani Forum 6 & 7 March in Iraq

12th Mar 2019

Saleh: Affiliation no longer dominates the state Sulaimi-Forum

IBBC was a partner organisation for the 6th Annual Sulaimani Forum entitled ‘Iraq and Its Neighbours: Toward a New Regional Order’ on 6 & 7 March in Sulaimani, Iraq. The Forum featured key policymakers, stakeholders, and experts from across the region for two days of thought-provoking debates and discussions on the most pressing issues facing the Middle East.
This year, conversations moved beyond conflict analysis, the traditional narrative of the event, to explore factors necessary for stabilization, good governance, and economic growth in Iraq and the broader region. Topics on the agenda included the major challenges facing Iraq and how to address them: the youth population; energy infrastructure; private sector growth and investment; rehabilitation of liberated territories; water scarcity; and the protection and empowerment of minority religious and ethnic communities.
The Forum welcomed H.E. the President of Iraq Dr. Barham Salih, Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government H.E. Qubad Talabani, Former Prime Minister Haider Al Abadi, Minister of Electricity Luay Al Khateeb, Minister of Culture Abdulamir Al Hamdani, President of the National Hikma Movement Ammar Al Hakim, among other dignitaries and officials from the federal government of Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government. Directors and senior fellows from Chatham House, Carnegie, the International Crisis Group, Middle East Institute, East West Institute, Brookings Institution, and Clingendael Institute. The senior leadership of UNAMI, UNITAD, IFC, the World Bank, and major companies such as IBBC Members GE, Siemens, BP and Chevronand many more.
IBBC was pleased to partner for this important event in the Middle East calendar, which brought some of the most influential voices in the region to discuss ‘Iraq and its Neighbours: Toward a New Regional Order’.
For more information on the event, please visit: https://auis.edu.krd/sulaimaniforum/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum