Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank

Go down

The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank Empty The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:42 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15639

The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank

03/05/2019

The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank 13390

Economy News Baghdad

The Iraqi Bank of Iraq won the "Best Local Bank" and "Best Investment Bank in Iraq in 2018" award at the EMEA Finances International Banking Awards in the Middle East and North Africa 2019. 
The Bank said in a statement read by "Economy News" The two awards were presented at a ceremony held yesterday at the Shangri-La Hotel in Dubai, in recognition of his ongoing work to expand and develop banking services for its corporate and corporate clients in Iraq and for his continued and significant contribution to the growth of the Iraqi economy and its strong financial performance in 2018.
The event, hosted by Emaya Finance, the world's leading financial and banking news and analysis group, witnessed the presence of leading figures and institutions in the Middle East to highlight the major achievements of leading financial institutions in the region and to celebrate the outstanding products and services offered by commercial banks. And investment. The Excellence Awards by Emaya Finance are awarded after careful examination of various financial and economic standards that are important in assessing the performance and productivity levels of financial institutions.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank Empty The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two new awards from EMEA Finance International

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:47 am

https://tbi.com.iq/?news=%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B5%D8%AF-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B2%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%AC

The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two new awards from EMEA Finance International

The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank EMEA_2018Awards

[rtl]Press release[/rtl]
[rtl]The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two new awards from EMEA Finance International[/rtl]
[rtl]The Iraqi Trade Bank received the "Best Local Bank of Iraq 2018" and "Best Investment Bank in Iraq 2018" award at the EMEA Finances International Banking Awards in the Middle East and North Africa 2019[/rtl]
[rtl]IRAQ-BAGHDAD, March 4, 2019: The Iraqi Trade Bank received the "Best Local Bank of Iraq 2018" and "Best Investment Bank in Iraq 2018" award at the EMEA Finances International Banking Awards in the Middle East and North Africa held yesterday. Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai, for his continuous work to expand and develop banking services for its corporate and retail clients in Iraq, and for its continued and significant contribution to the growth of the Iraqi economy and its strong financial performance in 2018.[/rtl]
[rtl]The event, which is hosted by Emaya Finance, the world's leading financial and banking news and analysis, has witnessed the presence of leading figures and institutions in the Middle East to highlight the major achievements of leading financial institutions in the region and to celebrate the outstanding products and services offered by commercial banks And investment. The Excellence Awards by Emaya Finance are awarded after careful examination of various financial and economic standards that are important in assessing the performance and productivity levels of financial institutions.[/rtl]
[rtl]The Iraqi Trade Bank's award for the best local bank in Iraq for the year 2018 celebrates its long-term achievements and its strategy of modernizing and developing the banking sector in Iraq. As well as the Bank's extensive investment in the Bank's core infrastructure and systems within its extensive national network to provide the latest banking products and services to its customers.[/rtl]
[rtl]Several factors contributed to the achievement of these prestigious awards by the Bank of Iraq, including the Bank's strategy of expanding its branch chain and ATMs, as well as improving its banking capabilities by extending working hours, introducing special facilities for customers and special centers for overnight financial deposits. These initiatives, together with innovative savings and deposit plans, have enabled the bank to reach a wider clientele and develop new business opportunities across Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]The Best Investment Bank in Iraq 2018 was presented to the Iraqi Bank for Trade as one of the leading institutions in the banking and investment sector in Iraq with a market share of 80% of total commercial finance. The Bank has strengthened its role as a pillar of the Iraqi national economy by continuously increasing the Iraqi government's share of shares and providing the necessary liquidity through expanding its operations locally and internationally.[/rtl]
[rtl]Encouraging and securing foreign investment is one of the main objectives of the Iraqi Bank for Trade, through the presence of the bank in all international financial forums and providing its services as a reliable option for investors. Last year, the bank successfully signed a multi-million dollar agreement with GE and Standard Chartered Bank to finance the Iraqi government's plan to increase electricity production aimed at delivering electricity to homes and businesses across the country.[/rtl]
[rtl]Faisal Al-Hims, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank, who received the award at the awards ceremony, said: "We are proud to receive these two prestigious awards, given that they are internationally recognized as one of the most reliable sources of information and information in the region and the world. Banking and financial sectors. "[/rtl]
[rtl]"This recognition is another recognition of our great achievements and the hard work of our employees and customer service staff to deliver the highest level of banking on a daily basis, and to enhance our position as a leading bank in the region, making it an excellent choice for companies and institutions looking to invest in a way Smart in building the future of Iraq. "[/rtl]
[rtl]-is over-[/rtl]
[rtl]The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank EMEA_2018Awards[/rtl]

The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank EMEA_2018Awards_02The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank EMEA_2018Awards_03The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank EMEA_2018Awards_04The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank EMEA_2018Awards_05The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank EMEA_2018Awards_06The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank EMEA_2018Awards_07The Iraqi Trade Bank wins two awards from EMEA as the best local and investment bank EMEA_2018Awards_08
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum