Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely

Go down

Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely Empty Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:50 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15635

Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely

04/03/2019

Reuters: OPEC will postpone production policy decision to June likely 13382

Economy News - Baghdad

(Reuters) - OPEC and its partners are unlikely to make any decision on production policy in April, it is too early to see a clear picture of the impact of their supply cuts on the market by then, three OPEC sources said on Monday.

The deal is expected to be agreed on by the OPEC + agreement in June, the sources said. The extension of the deal is the likely scenario so far, but many things will depend on how US sanctions affect both OPEC member Iran and Venezuela .

"The likely decision so far is to extend the agreement in June, there is nothing else planned for April, just an OPEC (OPEC) cooperation agreement and producers from outside," an OPEC source said.

OPEC and its allies will hold their next meeting in Vienna on April 17 and 18.

Another OPEC source said the likely outcome of the June meeting was to "extend" current oil production cuts .

"But the production of exempted countries is already less than 700,000 barrels per day (bpd) already from October levels, there may be some adjustments," the second source said.

On January 1, the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies began a new cut in output to avoid a speck of rough supply that could cause prices to fall. OPEC, Russia and other non-OPEC producers - the so-called OPEC alliance - have agreed to cut production by 1.2 million bpd for six months .

OPEC's quota for production cuts is 800,000 barrels per day, which is being applied by 11 members after Iran, Libya and Venezuela are excluded from the cut .

A Reuters survey showed OPEC oil production fell to its lowest level in four years in February, as Saudi Arabia and its Gulf allies cut their supplies more than the target in the coalition agreement, while Venezuela's output fell further .

The United States imposed sanctions on Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA in January, slowing exports. The production of Venezuela, once one of Opec's three largest producers, has already been declining for years because of the economic meltdown .

Venezuelan Oil Minister Manuel Kevedo, currently on the American list of priorities, is currently OPEC's president. KEVIDO will remain in office as OPEC president, sources with the organization said .

Iran is also subject to US sanctions, which cut its oil exports by almost half.But in November, Washington granted exemptions from sanctions to some buyers of Iranian crude, allowing them to continue importing as long as they cut purchases significantly. The United States is expected to decide whether to renew exemptions for oil-consuming nations on May 4 .

"OPEC is now watching to see if things are going to get worse with Venezuela and Iran ... that's what worries us now," the WHO's first source said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum