Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19

3 posters

Go down

"Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 Empty "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:43 am

Here we go another weekend and still no 800#s, We are told week after week we are close and I will have the 800#s late tonight or tomorrow at the latest and we will be going this weekend, all the banks are ready and all the papers are signed, Were do they get this info because it must no be true, Not trying to be negative but every week the same wrong info, (It will be this weekend LOL) Please stop posting false info that you can't back up, Just like this weekend (nothing again) what's going to be there excuse and next date, Some of them have a get imaginary mind to come up with all these (Lies) false dates and wrong info. Could some please post real true info, if it's not going to happen that week just say so!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 Empty Re: "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:44 am

"Re: Another Week and Still No RV" by Bonni B

How many times in the last five years have I heard this rhetoric on this site? I will say hundreds,so if not thousands of times. It's always the same. "Where's my money? Those damn Intel people are liars." If you don't like someone else's info, you can certainly find your own. We're big kids. No one has to spoon feed us, do they?

Can we understand it is not about us, you or me. Yes, it is about the entire world. Through no fault of our own, it took thousands of years to break this world. With a snap of our fingers, we can't make this mess go away until it's time for the good of the whole planet. My Grandma used to say, "Wishing don't make it so, Bonni." She also said, "Bonni never go to bed with a man who leaves his socks on, he won't be staying long." Just thought I'd throw that in. She was right about both.

Either, you have faith in a Higher Power to have humanities back or you don't. If you do, then you wait. If you don't then waiting will be misery for you and everyone around you.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19 Empty Re: "Another Week and Still No RV" by Derek - 3/3/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:50 pm

Bonni B's self-righteousness means she can't undertand what Derek is actually saying. He (and others like him) are not stamping their feet like petulant children and demanding that they get what's theirs now. They are calling into question the repeated inaccuracy of what they are told.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:11 pm

I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER---BEND OVER AND KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE-----THAT IS THE DINAR-----SO WHEN EVERYBODY TELLS YOU NEXT WEEK THAT THE 800 NUMBERS ARE COMING OUT AND THE RV WILL HAPPEN----THAN AT LEAST YOU CAN BEND OVER AND KISS YOUR ASS (DINAR'S) GOODBYE----LISTEN ---- ALL THE GURU'S ARE MAKING A FORTUNE OFF YOU, THEY WILL DRAG THIS OUT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE----WHEN YOUR WIFE WANTS NEW WALLPAPER---SAY SURE----HANG UP ALL THE DINAR YOU HAVE AND SAY "HOW BEAUTIFUL---I WAS SCREWED INTO BUYING THIS CRAP--INSTEAD OF USING IT FOR TOILET PAPER---I WILL USE IT FOR WALLPAPER----DEREK---BEEN IN IT FOR NEARLY 10 YEARS AND EVERY WEEKEND IS THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT---GET USE TO IT---REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY ALL TELL YOU---IT'S A SCAM----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum