Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects

Go down

Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects Empty Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:30 am

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3426280/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B4-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B9

Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects

04 March 2019 02:00 PM

Iraqi Ministry of Commerce discusses the reasons for delay projects 1024

Mubasher: Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim al-Ani chaired a meeting of the ministry's advanced cadres to discuss its procedures on the implementation of the government program at specific times and the reasons for the delay of some projects .

During the meeting, Al-Ani stressed the need to take practical steps in implementing the provisions of the government program within the specified period of time.

The ministry said in a statement on Monday that the meeting witnessed the presentation of the percentages of completion of the tasks assigned to the ministry's formations in the departments and companies, and the reasons for the delay in some projects and obstacles and ways to remedy them .

The statement pointed to the holding of regular periodic meetings with the general managers concerned in positions of responsibility to prepare weekly reports and as required to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers .

The statement added that the meeting also dealt with the ration card file and its important priorities for its relation to the needs of citizens and the establishment of new stores for food in the light of the developments in addition to the establishment of new silos to accommodate wheat crop expected to be marketed by farmers this season and in the coming seasons .

The Ministry said that it has completed many activities and initiatives within the framework of the implementation of the government program during the last 100 days of the life of the government, and started further steps to complete the implementation of the program and discuss the reasons for delay in the framework of the operating room involving most of the ministry's staff.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum