Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road"

2 posters

Go down

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" Empty Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road"

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:05 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15607

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road"

03/03/2019

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" 13332

Economy News Baghdad:

The Ministry of Transport announced on Sunday the possibility of speeding up the process of Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure, which provides loans to member states, while looking forward to joining the Asian Economic Belt (Silk Road).
"The Minister of Transport, Abdullah Luaibi, held an extensive meeting with the Committee of Diwan 70 of 2018 to discuss the possibility of activating cooperation between the Ministry of Transport and the Chinese side, to develop a mechanism to map the road of the economic belt Asian (Silk Road). "
The statement added that "Lobei discussed during the meeting the possibility of speeding up the procedures for Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure, which means opening loans to member states to finance the implementation of projects roads, bridges, ports, airports and railways, along the new Silk Road."
"We seek to implement the mechanism of Iraqi cooperation with China through Chinese companies and the Chinese embassy, ​​to acquaint them with the current and declared investment infrastructure, and to indicate the possibilities available to attract the Silk Road project to Iraq and involve it in more than one sector, including railways, ports and sea and land transport," he said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" Empty Iraq plans to join Asian Investment Bank

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:35 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=36635

[size=36]Iraq plans to join Asian Investment Bank[/size]

03/03/2019

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" 15332019_827734e1-d681-4a3d-8494-0ce14a480845

Baghdad - 

The Ministry of Transport announced on Sunday the possibility of accelerating the accession of Iraq to the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure, which provides loans to member states, while looking forward to join the Asian economic belt (Silk Road). 
"The Minister of Transport, Abdullah Luaibi, held an extensive meeting with the Diwan Order 70 for the year 2018 to discuss the possibility of activating cooperation between the Ministry of Transport and the Chinese side to develop a mechanism to map the road of the economic belt," the Transport Information Bureau said in a statement received by Mawazine News. Asian (Silk Road). " 
The statement added that "Luaibi, discussed during the meeting the possibility of speeding up the procedures for Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure, which means the opening of loans to member countries to finance the implementation of projects roads, bridges, ports, airports and railways, along the new Silk Road.
"We seek to implement the Iraqi cooperation with China through the Chinese companies and the Chinese Embassy, ​​to acquaint them with the current and declared investment infrastructure, and to indicate the possibilities available to attract the Silk Road project to Iraq and involve it in more than one sector to include railways, ports and sea and land transport," he said. 
It is worth mentioning that the completion of the construction of the port of Faw has a great economic impact for the strategic location and distinct overlooking the Arabian Gulf, through investment in the manner of partnership, in addition to the opening of shipping lines between the Arab countries, especially the countries joining the initiative.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" Empty Kuwait to invest $ 10 billion in joint venture with China

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:31 pm

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/145171.html

[size=30]Kuwait to invest $ 10 billion in joint venture with China[/size]

02/03/2019

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" Thumbnail.php?file=155153283825887800_522081604

Kuwait is planning to establish a fund with China with a capital of 10 billion dollars to invest in both countries, according to informed sources. Kuwait is discussing the idea of ​​establishing the Kuwaiti-Chinese Silk Road Fund, which may invest in Kuwaiti projects related to the city. The sources, who did not disclose their identity to the agency, confirmed that the fund would be used for strategic investments in China and other areas under China's one-way belt. Kuwait would pump about $ 5 billion, offset by another $ 5 billion from China, while the Asian state may cooperate Yeh with strategic partners to arrange Chinese funding for projects through the issuance of debt, which could raise the investment capacity of the fund to $ 30 billion.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" Empty Minister of Transport: We look forward to joining the Asian Economic Belt Silk Road

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:58 pm

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/262419/%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%B9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B6%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7/ar

Minister of Transport: We look forward to joining the Asian Economic Belt Silk Road

Sunday 3 March

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" NB-262419-636872351421954948

BAGHDAD - 

Transport Minister Abdullah Loibi on Sunday urged the ministry to join the Asian economic belt "Silk Road". 

"The Minister of Transport today held an extended meeting with the Committee of Diwani Order 70 of 2018, to discuss the possibility of activating cooperation between the Ministry of Transport and the Chinese side, to develop a mechanism to chart the roadmap for the Asian economic belt (Road)," the media office of the minister said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, Silk) ".

"The minister discussed during the meeting the possibility of speeding up the procedures of Iraq's accession to the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure, which means the opening of loans to member countries to finance the implementation of projects roads, bridges, ports, airports and railways, along the new Silk Road." 

"We seek to implement the mechanism of cooperation between China and China through Chinese companies and the Chinese Embassy, ​​introduce them to existing and declared investment infrastructure, and express the possibilities available to attract the Silk Road to Iraq and involve it in more than one sector, including railways, ports and sea and land transport," the ministry said. 

It is worth mentioning that the completion of the construction of the port of Faw has a great economic impact, because of its strategic location and distinct overlooking the Arabian Gulf, through investment in the manner of partnership, in addition to the opening of shipping lines between the Arab countries, especially the countries joining the initiative, according to the ministry.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road" Empty Re: Iraq wants China to be part of the "Silk Road"

Post by Jimplants Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:31 pm

From notes passed down ten years ago..this Silk Road not only is a vital trade link to Asia and Europe but it is an information highway also. We are looking at INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE AND A REAL RATE FOR this and all of the construction projects to have been started. The money 88 billion from the Kuwait conference has begun to start with reconstruction it can not be sustained on two tenths of a cent. EXCITING TIMES. THANK YOU MOOSE YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT NEWS HOUND

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum