Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday

+4
Jimplants
oldmanskull
Jayzze
Terbo56
8 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers directs the formation of a team to follow up the mechanism for developing the outputs of the strategic planning study

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:00 pm

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers directs the formation of a team to follow up the mechanism for developing the outputs of the strategic planning study

27/8/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 01-27-08-2020

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naeem Al-Ghazi, has directed the formation of a special task force to follow up the mechanism for developing the outputs of the strategic planning study, within the national initiative to develop the capabilities of state employees .

This came during his chairing the consultative meeting to discuss the mechanism for developing the outputs of the strategic planning study, which is supervised by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, in coordination with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research .

He added that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is ready to provide all kinds of support for the development of the program, adding additional specializations, and expanding the program to include additional segments of the employees of state institutions, in order to supply a greater number of departments and divisions, with competencies holding higher diplomas .

The meeting discussed setting criteria for selecting research titles, to ensure that they are used in developing the work of government institutions, and evaluating graduates after they start their work .

The study program, which was established on the proposal of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, is one of the important programs, by selecting employees and testing them in accordance with professional and academic standards, and following up the admissions throughout their study period, to ensure that their acquired skills are invested in the field of strategic planning and public policies .

The meeting was attended by the Adviser to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and representatives of the Cabinet Affairs and Committees Departments, Government Coordination and Citizen Affairs in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers .

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9725

claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Cabinet authorizes the Minister of Finance to negotiate and sign a double taxation agreement with Switzerland

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:02 pm

The Cabinet authorizes the Minister of Finance to negotiate and sign a double taxation agreement with Switzerland

28/8/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Ha1602test

The Council of Ministers authorized the Minister of Finance, Mr. Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, the power to negotiate and sign a draft agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent evasion from paying taxes on income and capital between the Republic of Iraq and the government of the Swiss Federation, as amended by the State Council based on the provisions of Article (80) of the Constitution .

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9731
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Cabinet refers the draft law on protection from domestic violence to the House of Representatives

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:04 pm

The Cabinet refers the draft law on protection from domestic violence to the House of Representatives

28/8/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Ha1602test

The Cabinet referred the draft law on protection from domestic violence to Parliament .

The draft audited by the State Council since December of last year includes a number of legal articles that he did not talk about, which contribute to reducing cases of domestic violence in society .

And the project was referred to the House of Representatives, according to the provisions of Articles 61 and 80 of the Constitution.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9730
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Cabinet cancels the decision to allocate state employees joining the Popular Mobilization Forces

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:06 pm

The Cabinet cancels the decision to allocate state employees joining the Popular Mobilization Forces

28/8/2020

The Council of Ministers voted to cancel its previous decision No. (197 of 2015) regarding the discharge of state employees upon their joining the ranks of the Popular Mobilization Forces .

The decision of the Council, which was taken during its fifteenth regular session on August 26, 2020, for the absence of the need for the previous decision comes after the issuance of the Popular Mobilization Authority Law No. 40 of 2016 that regulated the work of the aforementioned body’s employees .

The previous decision stipulated "granting full time to state employees who wish to join the ranks of the popular crowd, provided that the concerned person submits a letter signed by the head of the Popular Mobilization Authority in which he supports enrollment, permanence and discipline within the ranks of the popular crowd."

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9733
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Cabinet: Resumption of work at the General Hospital of the Armed Forces in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Cabinet: Resumption of work at the General Hospital of the Armed Forces in Baghdad

28/8/2020

The Council of Ministers decided, in its fifteenth regular session, held on 26/8/2020, to extinguish the amounts owed by the Army’s Department of Shops on the profits made for previous years for the benefit of the Public Treasury and to take an amount of (two billion five hundred million dinars) for the purpose of the Ministry of Defense to pay the amount to the executing company for the sake of Resumption of work to complete the completion of the General Hospital of the Armed Forces, with a capacity of (400) beds, in Baghdad.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9732
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Statement of the Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee on combating corruption and creating job opportunities for youth

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:18 pm

claud39 wrote:Hello dear forum members !!

As usual I want to make it clear that I am not a guru, someone negative, I am not trying to be right !!

I just give an opinion from time to time on a few articles that I send you, or when I am sought to be called a liar, I send you the news, and it is up to you members of the forum to make your own opinion on the subject of dinars !!

Now I will give you a little summary of what I see since I post news on Iraq on your forum !!

Well !! Ask yourself the question ???

If you are a leader of a large company like GE for example, or a leader of countries like the United States, Canada, and so on, who is going to invest in a country full of corruption ???

The answer is easy, no one will invest, we agree on that !!

Now what do we do ?? do we let corruption go, or do we control corruption ?? For me the answer is obvious we control corruption !!

Now how do we control corruption, by doing financial inclusion, or ATMs with cards for individuals to control their bank account !!!

What has the central bank been doing since 2015, namely financial inclusion, and updating the banking system as it does internationally !!! I hope we agree on that !!

Now that we control the monetary side, what we have to settle to control corruption, it is to control the borders for entry-exit for trade, or for taxes for example, so we do what to control all this, is to put all this on the electronic system, that is why they are talking about the end of the realization of the E-Governance project !! I hope we agree on that !!

If you have noticed in the news that I am sharing with you, they had no border control until recently, that is to say for around 60 days, the first gesture that the Prime Minister has made is to send the army to take control, and to be sure that the customs officer is doing his job well, and with the electronic system it will help to control corruption !!

To conclude, note what the Iraqi Prime Minister is currently doing, it is to ensure that the demands of the international alliance are respected, that is to say to control the borders, to manage the banking system as to the international one, to make respect what the rights of the man, and the un, so that the people can demonstrate for their demand without being shot !!

So what do we do ?? We train even better the army, the police, the justice system, etc .....

All this took a long time, since the former prime minister who had been there since 2003, and especially in the period of Al-Malaki, did not make any movement to move the country forward, well in the past.
contrary, but since October 2019 when the people rose up against their government that things started to move !!

To conclude, we have now reached the signing of large contracts with other countries, but especially with the United States to rebuild the country, and leave the private sector, like us !!

My question would be, why do all this if it doesn't come back internationally?
 And how do you market the United States with you if the value of the dinar is worth nothing for their return internationally ???

I believe that you have the answer in my questioning, Do you members of the forum see the same thing as me, and it is not my words that are important, since 2018 I am sharing the news on Iraq with you to see the reality of the country !!

Now it's up to you to choose members of the forum, follow the negative side, the side of the gurus, or real news of what is happening in Iraq, for my part I will rely on the news of the country, we understand more why than that took time before it was done for their change, only to follow the gurus, good day everyone !!!

Claud (Moose)

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: The completion of the e-governance project will contribute to simplifying procedures and combating corruption

27/8/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 02-27-08-2020

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, confirmed that the completion of the e-governance project and its entry into force in its final stages will contribute to simplifying government procedures and combating corruption, and this is what the Iraqi government is seeking during the next phase .

This came during his meeting with the Information and Communication Technology Department at the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers .

He added that the project has reached advanced stages, by linking ministries and institutions not associated with a ministry and the governorates electronically, with an exceptional effort supervised by the Information Technology Department, in coordination with the national effort of ministries and official institutions .

He added that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is communicating with local and international companies to discuss mechanisms for establishing partnerships to provide consultations to complete this vital and giant project .

The Secretary-General called on the Information Technology Department to redouble efforts to complete the work stages of the project, as it provides exceptional services to state institutions and the Iraqi citizen .

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9727

[size=32]Statement of the Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee on combating corruption and creating job opportunities for youth[/size]

08/28/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 %D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-800x445

Day after day, gangs and mafias of corruption continue to seize the capabilities of the citizens, while everyone is busy working to overcome the Corona crisis and address the cases of poverty and destitution among citizens, the Parliamentary Committee for Economy and Investment is struggling to find job opportunities to employ the unemployed and help them establish small and medium projects and initiate development, reconstruction and activation work The investment sector and creating a suitable environment for work.

We find there are those who undermine these efforts to spoil every reform process of the status quo, that what is happening in the National Investment Commission and after 15 years of corruption, confusion and delay in the Commission’s projects and some decision-makers granting the state’s assets and wealth to their partners With corruption and imposing billions of obligations on Iraq that the Iraqi state can repay for years to come, and after losing the legislative authority, the government hopes to stop corruption operations and despite our warning to them during the previous period, meetings, committees, books and recommendations sent to themThe government deliberately evaded the implementation of parliamentary recommendations, after the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers closed the road and not questioned them, and even justified their actions and actions that were inconsistent with the requirements of the public interest.

The matter did not stop at that point, but the situation has reached the point of accusing others of corruption, who do not have the
authority to refer and contract for projects, but only have the supervisory authority to cover up their corruption and make others aware that the committee stands against the interest of the people and the citizen, and the situation
has reached us to an extent that cannot be tolerated.

We mention the Brotherhood in the National Authority and we say to them, 'Granting dozens of investment vacations during the Corona pandemic period, you will undoubtedly be held accountable for it. A pledge to us that your last projects and granting assets, wealth and privileges are from the people's sustenance and from the blood of the martyrs, the needy and the poor under various pretexts and pretexts. And hide and stand behind those involved with you. We will speak loudly and audibly about your involvement in Iraq in contracts to acquiesce in the electricity sector,
Basmajah investment
contracts, Basmaya gas pipeline
contracts and oil industry contracts
And investment grave contracts in Najaf, from which even the dead have not escaped your corruption. We are talking about contracts for granting state power stations that cost billions of dollars to people, contracts for the notorious electricity levies, and finally contracts for presidential palaces, contracts for the Daiko company, and the last of which is the lands surrounding the airport in the name of the Ministry of Interior, and many Corruption files and what is hidden was greater. 

The secret of promoting this project by the National Investment Commission and its accomplices is the margin of corruption at the expense of the affiliated member included in the housing unit, as it is an unstructured project and according to the provisions of Article (4) of the Investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 amended concerned The commission undertakes strategic projects of a federal nature.

Therefore, this project falls within the authority of the Baghdad Provincial Investment Commission and with the approval of the Council of Ministers.While the committee confirms its previous statement, the letters issued by it, and the administrative, financial and legal violations it included committed by officials in the National Investment Commission and the State Real Estate Department, it calls on the competent authorities in the judiciary, integrity, and the Financial Supervision Bureau to take legal measures to preserve public money and deter the corrupt.

According to the information available to the committee and our high confidence in the patriotism of the Minister of the Interior,
we address the Minister to the Minister not to pass this project through
his pledge and keep his history clear away from those who are experts in corruption, and we show that this process is a fraud against the law and using the name of the Ministry of Interior.

For the purpose of uncovering the
corrupt, holding them accountable, and exposing their agreements with investors,
we ask the Minister of Interior to
stop this farce, and we are with the allocation of lands to the officers and employees of the Ministry of Interior through the Baghdad Municipality in accordance with the urban design and the laws in force and by a decision of the Council of Ministers, provided that the included members pay the value of services to the Baghdad Municipality and that The affiliate receives the loan to build the housing unit in accordance with the designs certified by the secretariat, thus avoiding the affiliate from paying the value of the land instead of selling it to them by a mediator on the basis of building a residential complex
It is an indirect sale of lands to the sons of the armed forces with government land and with a loan from the state for the purpose of building by the affiliated, which will benefit the investor and the corruption whales in the Investment Authority and their accomplices to it, and through our monitoring, follow-up, audit, and evaluation of the work of the National Investment Commission, and our indications of many violations of the law and wealth And the people's property and the government's non-compliance with the
committee’s books.

Therefore,
we will go to the judiciary and the public prosecution to institute cases for the purpose of stopping these organized thefts of state assets, and this is a promise from all honorable people to punish the
corrupt through a just judiciary.

We ask the Prime Minister to withdraw the hand of the officials in the National Authority from the position and
refer them to investigation in order to stop their thefts and their attacks on public money.

Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee

House of Representatives
Media
Department 28/8/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/08/28/%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%86-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%aa%d8%b5%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%ab%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8-2/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Parliament will meet next week .. Al-Kazemi's government is obligated to do so

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Parliament will meet next week .. Al-Kazemi's government is obligated to do so

Tuesday 1 September 2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Irq_563517532_1598962905

A member of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, Nada Shaker Jawdat, confirmed today, Tuesday, that the House of Representatives will hold its session next week to pass important laws, while she indicated that the government is obligated to submit the draft budget .

"Parliament is determined to hold parliamentary sessions during the next week to pass important laws, particularly the amendment of the election law and approve the amendment of the Federal Court, " Jawdat said .

She added that "the government is obligated to present the budget according to the laws in effect in October of this year, to study it and make sufficient amendments to it to be ready in December for voting and passing it ."

Jawdat indicated that "the government cannot be left alone in the economic planning file, and it must seek the help of experts and not be satisfied with government advisors, as well as taking into account the views of the Parliamentary Finance Committee and other concerned committees."

https://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=138051
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Cabinet discusses health and electricity, approves a date for Iraq’s National Day

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:04 am

Cabinet discusses health and electricity, approves a date for Iraq’s National Day

02 Sep 2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 %D9%83%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%AA

The Cabinet held its weekly meeting on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.

At the start of the meeting, the Prime Minister briefed the Cabinet on the latest domestic developments.

The Prime Minister said that the government’s fundamental duty is to serve citizens and assert law and order.

The Prime Minister added that are there, however, those who thrive on chaos.

He reiterated that the government is determined to restore the authority of the state, and to raise the morale of the security services which was undermined during the past period.

The Prime Minister urged ministers to listen to the legitimate demands of the demonstrators and to take action to address them, to be transparent with the Iraqi people and explain the challenges and difficulties facing the country and the measures taken by the government to deal with them.

The Prime Minister underscored that bureaucratic practices and red tape must not be allowed to obstruct the government’s plans, and directed ministers to follow up on the implementation of important Cabinet decisions on an ongoing basis and to submit progress reports.

The Cabinet received a briefing from the Minister of Health on Covid-19 related developments and the ongoing national efforts to combat the coronavirus.

The Cabinet received an update from the Minister of Electricity on the current state of the grid, and on plans to improve the generation and transmission of power in Iraq.
Following discussions, the Cabinet decided to:

• Exempt the appointment of doctors to positions in the public health sector from the conditions set out in Cabinet Resolution No 92 of 2020

• Designate 3 October of every year as Iraq’s National Day to celebrate and mark the independence of Iraq and the end of the British mandate on 03/10/1932

• Direct the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to prepare a draft Iraq National Day Law, separate from the laws governing public holidays in Iraq, and to submit the draft law to the Council of Representatives.

The Cabinet discussed other policies and initiatives.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-health-and-electricity-approves-a-date-for-iraqs-national-day/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers directs to address the obstacles that prevent the completion of investment projects

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:47 am

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers directs to address the obstacles that prevent the completion of investment projects

03/9/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 03-09-2020

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, has directed to address the obstacles that prevent the completion of investment projects, which are on the agenda of the Diwaniya Order No. (6) Committee, which is concerned with investigating the obstacles that prevent the completion of investment projects by some government agencies .

During his presidency of the meeting, he stressed the need to expedite the completion of the automation system and the adoption of electronic methods, with regard to the project of installing radiological examination devices at border crossings, in coordination with the Ministry of Health and Environment, which will contribute to reducing the procedures currently followed .

The meeting also discussed the recommendations of the State Real Estate Department regarding dealing with the Yarmouk and Residential Complex project, and the work stages of the Al Tajiyat Residential and Investment Complex project .

At the conclusion of the meeting, the committee approved a set of recommendations that would remove obstacles and accelerate the completion of investment projects that were discussed in order to serve the public interest .

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9735
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Secretary General of Parliament announces the date of the first session

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:54 am

[size=32]The Secretary General of Parliament announces the date of the first session[/size]

09/03/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 ICOR0_Logo1

The Secretary General of Parliament, Dr. Sirwan Abdullah Sereni, announced the date of the first session of the first legislative session of the third legislative year of the fourth electoral cycle on Saturday, September 5, 2020, at one o'clock in the afternoon in the parliament building.

Information Department,
Parliament,
3 September 2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/09/03/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%85%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%a7%d9%85-%d9%84%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%86-%d8%b9%d9%86-%d9%85%d9%88%d8%b9%d8%af/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Council of Ministers excludes doctors from a previous decision regarding the graduation of medical and health professionals

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:06 am

The Council of Ministers excludes doctors from a previous decision regarding the graduation of medical and health professionals

04/9/2020 

The Council of Ministers decided to exclude doctors from its previous decision regarding the graduation of medical and health professionals .

The previous decision stipulates the receipt of graduate applications and the completion of their initiation after the approval of the general budget law to prepare for financial allocation, but the current exception provides doctors who are fresh graduates with direct work and financial allocation, without the need to approve the financial budget .

The previous cabinet decision stipulated the implementation of the law on the graduation of medical and health professions, the appointment of graduates to whom the law applies, and the Ministry of Finance to introduce the necessary grades, in order to confront the Corona epidemic, and fill any potential shortage in the ranks of the medical and health staff.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9739
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Prime Minister directs to find solutions to finance farmers' dues within a week

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:08 am

The Prime Minister directs to find solutions to finance farmers' dues within a week

04/9/2020

The Prime Minister directed the Ministries of Finance, Trade and Agriculture to hold a meeting to find a solution to finance farmers' dues within one week .

The directive stipulated that the recommendations of the prime minister would be submitted no later than 9/9/2020, in order to finance farmers to ensure receipt of their agricultural crops during the year 2020.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9740
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Directing ministers to listen to the demands of the demonstrators and frank public opinion with challenges

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:10 am

Directing ministers to listen to the demands of the demonstrators and frank public opinion with challenges

04/9/2020

[rtl]Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed all members of the Council to listen to the legitimate demands of the demonstrators and frank public opinion about the challenges facing the government .

[/rtl]

The Prime Minister also directed not to allow bureaucratic procedures to obstruct government plans, especially Cabinet decisions and directives regarding the implementation of projects that serve the citizen, stressing the need to follow up projects from ministries and submit reports on their progress periodically to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9741
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Draft law on the National Day of the Republic of Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:11 am

Draft law on the National Day of the Republic of Iraq

04/9/2020

The Council of Ministers decided, in its sixteenth regular session, to approve the draft law on the National Day of the Republic of Iraq and refer it to the Council of Representatives based on the provisions of articles (61 / Article I and 80 / Clause II) of the Constitution.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9742
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Approval of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy (25 of 2020) regarding the Basra Gas Company loan

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:12 am

Approval of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy (25 of 2020) regarding the Basra Gas Company loan

04/9/2020

The Council of Ministers decided to approve the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy (25 of 2020) regarding the approval of the Ministry of Oil to proceed with the procedures for signing the Loan Agreement ( Facility Agreement ) and the Subordination Deed , which indicated linking the letter of the Ministry of Oil in this regard.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9743
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Salaries of employees of investment contracts at the Ministry of Electricity

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:14 am

Salaries of employees of investment contracts at the Ministry of Electricity

04/9/2020

The Council of Ministers decided to transfer the contract for employees of contracts and wages in the Ministry of Electricity from the investment budget to the operational budget. The Ministry of Electricity in this regard, which represents salaries for part of the year / 2019 until 6/30/2020 .

And the Ministry of Finance allocates the amount of debts owed by ministries and state departments to the central government category, at a rate of 1/12 of the actual disbursement for the year 2019, for the purpose of covering the entire salary dues for contracts, according to the lists that will be formally sent to the Ministry of Finance in succession.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9744
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Adoption of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy (24 of 2020) regarding the Nasiriyah and Al Gharaf fields gas project

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:15 am

Adoption of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy (24 of 2020) regarding the Nasiriyah and Al Gharaf fields gas project

04/9/2020

The Council of Ministers decided to approve the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy (24 of 2020) regarding approval of what was stated in paragraphs (5 and 6) of the appendix to the contract between the South Gas Company and ( BH-GE ), regarding the Nasiriyah and Al Gharaf gas fields project.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9745
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The House of Representatives discusses completing the election law and its constituencies and ends reading three laws

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:01 am

[size=32]The House of Representatives discusses completing the election law and its constituencies and ends reading three laws[/size]

05/09/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Md-2018-2-800x445

The House of Representatives discussed in its first session of the fourth parliamentary session of the third legislative year of the first legislative term, which was held under the chairmanship of Mr. Mohamed Al-Halbousi, Speaker of the House, today, Saturday 5/9/2020, in the presence of 210 Deputy, the Legal Committee report on the multiple constituencies of the House of Representatives election law, and finished reading and discussing three laws.

At the beginning of the session, MP Riyadh Al-Masoudi read a statement on the occasion of the commemoration of the tenth of Muharram Al-Haram, the martyrdom of Imam Al-Hussein (peace be upon him) in the painful Taf incident, calling for inspiration for the lessons and values ​​for which Imam Hussein and his companions sacrificed to be a guideline for life and in particular in achieving reform Required.

The President of the Council expressed his regret over the health situation of the outbreak of the Corona epidemic in Iraq and the world, calling on the Council to read Surat Al-Fatiha as a mercy for the citizens who died as a result of infection with Corona virus, including the late MP Dr. Ghaida Kampash.

In turn, the Higher Education and Scientific Research Committee read a statement commemorating the death of Representative Ghaida Kampash, Chairman of the Higher Education Committee, recalling her active and distinguished role in performing her duties with her fellow deputies, calling on the government to make more efforts to provide the appropriate environment to treat people with the Corona epidemic.

Mr. Al-Halbousi announced the approval of the Presidency of the Council to the request made by MP Muhammad Sahib Al-Darraji to direct an oral question in accordance with the constitution to the Ministers of Finance and Planning to answer the failure of the reforms stipulated in the domestic and foreign lending law, directing the General Secretariat of Parliament to address the Council of Ministers to inform the two ministers of the need to attend To the parliament session to answer the question directed to them.

In another matter, the Legal Committee presented its report on the multiple constituencies of the Iraqi Council of Representatives election law, explaining that it had held multiple meetings and hearings with the Independent High Electoral Commission and the government and with representatives of the United Nations, specialized international organizations, civil society organizations, and heads of political blocs regarding the mechanism for dividing multiple constituencies.

The Parliamentary Committee indicated that it addressed the political blocs to clarify its vision about the mechanism for distributing electoral districts, indicating that the answer was received only from the Sairun Parliamentary Bloc, proposing intensified efforts by the political blocs to reach the mechanism for distributing electoral districts in all governorates in order to complete the organization of the schedule of the supplement As stipulated in Article 15 / VI.

The interventions of the ladies and gentlemen of the representatives emphasized the need for the political blocs to resolve their positions by presenting their vision and then agreeing on a unified standard that would be applicable to complete the electoral constituencies table in terms of their number and the mechanism of their distribution, while the call was to grant specificities to some areas without prejudice to the agreed standard, in addition to specifying A deadline for holding the next elections, and asking the government to provide an appropriate environment for the normal conduct of elections in all governorates in order to facilitate the voting process and increase voter participation.

For his part, Mr. Al-Halbousi noted that the House of Representatives voted on the law in the form of multiple departments after taking the opinion of the political forces, pointing out that the parliament was not authorized to amend the law until after voting on it was completed and then published in the official gazette, calling on everyone to assume its responsibilities and intensify the political blocs for their meetings Starting tomorrow, in the presence of the Presidency of the Council, the Chairman and the Deputy of the Legal Committee, to complete the law and present the results as soon as possible to proceed with the holding of early elections.

The Council ended the first reading of the draft law amending the Federal Supreme Court Law No. (30) of 2005 submitted by the Legal Committee for the issuance of the Federal Supreme Court’s decision regarding the unconstitutionality of Article (3) of the Federal Supreme Court Law No. (30) of 2005 in order to address the deficiency in the formation of the court. The Federal Reserve as a result of the retirement of some of its members and the designation of the reserve members of the court.

The Council completed the first reading of the draft law of the Council of Ministers and Ministries submitted by the Legal Committee in order to take into account the change in the constitutional and administrative system of the state and to regulate the powers of the Council of Ministers in line with the provisions of the constitution and to establish a unified legal framework to regulate the work of ministries and agencies not associated with a ministry and to define conditions for appointment in special ranks.

In the same regard, the Council completed during the session, part of which was chaired by Mr. Bashir Haddad, Deputy Chairman of the Council, reading a report and discussing the first amendment law to the Public Prosecution Law No. 49 of 2017 submitted by the Legal Committee.

For his part, the representative of the government in the House of Representatives demanded to be patient in making the amendment of the law until the government’s opinion is stated, especially after it has heard the opinion of the Supreme Judicial Council.

The Council requested reading the report and discussion of the proposed law on equivalence of degrees and academic degrees submitted by the legal, higher education and scientific research committees to the next sessions.

With regard to public discussions related to citizens' needs, a number of women and gentlemen deputies expressed their support for the government's actions to impose the rule of law without its security operations becoming harassment of the movement of people in the streets, and the demand to clarify the study mechanism for the next academic year and to determine the dates of the second round exams for the finished classes. And the call to the Prime Minister to abide by his promises to improve the health situation in Iraq with the outbreak of the Corona pandemic and the return of those whose contracts have been nullified by the members of the Popular Mobilization Forces, as well as praising the government's decision to fight corruption and its demand for financial reform by developing strategic plans in various fields to supplement the state budget with revenues, and the commitment to pay salaries The employees, especially the employees of the passports and nationality departments in the Kurdistan region, activate the Federal Service Council to ensure the fair distribution of job grades among the beneficiaries, and demand the development of oil projects located within the North Oil Company and build a refinery in Kirkuk governorate and treatThe violations therein, as well as the demand to pay attention in Basra Governorate in the sectors of environment, health and border crossings.

For his part, Mr. Bashir Haddad stressed the need to intensify the parliamentary efforts to proceed with the completion of the enactment of laws, especially the projects and proposals that the parliamentary committees have initiated in the stages of their legislation, in addition to directing the General Secretariat of the Council to inventory the official correspondences by the ladies and gentlemen of representatives and committees and sent to the state institutions to clarify their answers from Lack of it to take the necessary actions against the lagging departments and ministries.

After that, it was decided to adjourn the session to next Monday 7/9/2020

Media Department
Parliament
5/9/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/09/05/%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d9%86%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b4-%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%83%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84-%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%88%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%86%d8%aa/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Parliamentary law discusses its report on the multiple departments of the House of Representatives election law

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:04 am

[size=32]Parliamentary law discusses its report on the multiple departments of the House of Representatives election law[/size]

05/09/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Q_t_5_9_2020-800x445

The Legal Committee held a meeting chaired by Rep. Rebwar Hadi, Chairman of the Committee, and the attendance of its members today, Saturday 5/9/2020, to discuss a number of proposals and draft laws listed on its agenda.
The meeting discussed the report of the committee on the distribution of multiple constituencies for the House of Representatives election law.

The meeting also discussed the Federal Supreme Court’s draft law No. 30 of 2005 and the cabinet and ministries bill, in addition to discussing the proposed law for the first amendment of the Public Prosecution Law No. 49 of 2017.

On the other hand, the committee postponed discussion of the proposed law of equivalence of degrees and academic degrees until ideas and proposals have matured with the Parliamentary Education Committee regarding the proposed law.

Information Department
Parliament
9/5/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/09/05/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%88%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b4-%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d9%87%d8%a7-%d8%a8%d8%b4%d8%a3/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Al-Haddad: The new legislative term will increase the number of sessions and the committees will proceed with legislative procedures for draft laws and proposals

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:07 am

[size=32]Al-Haddad: The new legislative term will increase the number of sessions and the committees will proceed with legislative procedures for draft laws and proposals[/size]

05/09/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 B_h_v_5_9_2020-800x445

In a press statement, the Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Dr. Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad, stated that he had officially announced the beginning of the first legislative term of the third legislative year of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, and that it will hold its first session on Saturday 5/9/2020.

The most important things included in the session’s agenda:
Completing the Parliament elections law.

- The first reading of the draft law amending the Federal Supreme Court Law, and the draft law of ministers and ministries.
- A proposed law to amend the Personal Status Law No. 188 of 1959, in addition to presenting and discussing other law proposals and general issues.

Al-Haddad stated in the statement by saying: “The new legislative term will increase the number of sessions, and the committees will proceed with the legislative procedures for laws and proposals, and be full of parliamentary work to compensate for long periods of time due to the Corona pandemic that disrupted most activities in all state institutions,” adding that the committees' meetings will continue, and they are It was already in existence throughout the last period with the monitoring activities and field follow-ups of the representatives of the representatives, and there are a number of draft laws and proposals, some of which were postponed from previous sessions and the procedures for their legislation were not completed.

The Media Office of the Vice President of the Iraqi Parliament,
Saturday 5 September 2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/09/05/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%81%d8%b5%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%b9%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ac%d8%af%d9%8a%d8%af-%d8%b3%d9%8a%d8%b2%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%81/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Cabinet approves the German Siemens loan to develop the electrical system

Post by claud39 Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:21 am

The Cabinet approves the German Siemens loan to develop the electrical system

06/9/2020

The Cabinet approved the financial terms for financing the Ministry of Electricity projects implemented by the German company Siemens.

The Council authorized the Minister of Finance to sign with the relevant authorities regarding a project loan for the implementation and completion of (8) turbine cooling units, equipping and supervising (32) other cooling units in different stations and a loan for a project to install, install and operate (9) gas turbines for the Wasit power station.

The Council of Ministers' decision also stipulated that the Iraqi Trade Bank open a confirmed and postponed documentary letter of credit for a period of (12) months for the full amount of the two contracts, amounting to about (457.7) million euros, through the submission of a guarantor from the Ministry of Finance.

It is decided that the contracts funded by the German loan provided by the same company Siemens will enhance the electrical system and increase the daily processing hours for citizens within less than a year.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9747
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Al-Haddad, during his inspection of the council’s departments and divisions, stresses the importance of the return of parliamentary activity to compensate for what has been missed and the continuation of the work of the General Secretariat and departments

Post by claud39 Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:37 am

[size=32]Al-Haddad, during his inspection of the council’s departments and divisions, stresses the importance of the return of parliamentary activity to compensate for what has been missed and the continuation of the work of the General Secretariat and departments, taking into account the preventive precautionary measures.[/size]

09/06/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-4-800x445

As part of the continuous follow-up of the Council's work and activities, the Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Dr. Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad, today, Sunday 6/9/2020, accompanied by the Secretary-General Dr. Sirwan Abdullah Sereni and the Office Adviser Mr. Ari Jassem, visited the Council's departments (Parliamentary, Public Relations and Protocols, Media, Research ), To find out directly on the conduct of the work of the departments and to prepare for the continuation of the sessions, taking into account the current circumstance and fully adhering to the preventive health instructions and precautionary measures due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Al-Haddad spoke directly with the gentlemen directors general about the importance of the return of representative activity and the continuation of coordination and cooperation between the departments to compensate for the time spent and provide support to the representatives of the representatives and take advantage of the possibilities available and organize the work of employees according to specific schedules commensurate with the preventive instructions and enable the departments to carry out their daily tasks.

Media Office of the Deputy Speaker of Parliament,
Sunday, September 6, 2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-7-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-6-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-5-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-4-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-3-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-2-1024x682

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/09/06/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d9%80%d9%80%d9%80%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%88%d8%ae%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%aa%d9%81%d9%82%d8%af%d9%87-%d9%84%d8%af%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d9%88/

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-7-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-6-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-5-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-4-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-3-1024x682

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-06-at-14.49-2-1024x682
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The Cabinet Secretariat announces that it has received the special budget for the remainder of the year 2020

Post by claud39 Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:05 pm

The Cabinet Secretariat announces that it has received the special budget for the remainder of the year 2020

06/09/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 %D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-696x435

The information / Baghdad ..

Today, Sunday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced that it will receive the special budget for the remainder of the year 2020.

The official news agency quoted the secretariat as saying that "the legal department will audit the 2020 budget."

She indicated that "the 2020 budget will be presented to the upcoming cabinet sessions for discussion, approval, and referral to Parliament."
 25 S.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/09/06/493641/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Covid-19: Iraqi government allows land-border crossings to reopen for trade only, permits resumption of some sporting activities

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:41 am

[size=32]Covid-19: Iraqi government allows land-border crossings to reopen for trade only, permits resumption of some sporting activities[/size]

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%87-1
[/size]

The Higher Committee for Health and National Safety held a meeting in Baghdad under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.

At the start of the meeting, the Prime Minister paid tribute to Iraq’s medical and nursing professionals for being on the frontline during the Covid-19 pandemic.

In his briefing to the Committee, the Minister of Heath outlined the ongoing efforts and the wide-ranging measures put in place to deal with the pandemic and care for patients, adding that Iraq has increased its Covid-19 testing capabilities.

The Director of the World Health Organization’s Office in Iraq, Dr. Adham Rashad Ismail, praised the Iraqi government’s efforts in response to the pandemic, and the measures taken by the Ministry of Health which contributed to a death-rate from of 2.9% which is lower than the global rate.

Following discussions, the Committee decided to:

• Permit youth, sports activities and events in various fields (without the presence of spectators) while adhering to preventive health measures from 12/09/2020

• Allow restaurants, event halls and tourist facilities at five-star hotels to reopen,  provided that health preventive measures are put in place as directed by the Ministry of Health

• Allow all land border crossings to reopen to facilitate trade exchange only

• Allow ministries and official public institutions to work at 50% capacity

• Permit the Independent High Electoral Commission to open registration centres to allow voters to register for the biometric voting cards

• Exempt staff of the Independent High Electoral Commission from curfew regulations

The Committee urged all Iraqis to continue to remain vigilant and to follow the official guidance of the Ministry of Health including adhering to preventive health and social distancing measures.

For the latest Covid-19 updates, please visit:   https://www.facebook.com/MOH.GOV.IQ/

https://gds.gov.iq/covid-19-iraqi-government-allows-land-border-crossings-to-reopen-for-trade-only-permits-resumption-of-some-sporting-activities/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Cabinet discusses e-government, health, electricity, gives go-ahead to the national youth employment project

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:37 pm

[size=32]Cabinet discusses e-government, health, electricity, gives go-ahead to the national youth employment project[/size]

09 Sep 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 119079501_3296068160501158_2428253306380120717_o
[/size]

The Cabinet held its weekly meeting on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.
The Cabinet agreed to hold a special meeting early next week to discuss the 2020 Federal Budget which was delayed because of the circumstances and events in the country.

The Cabinet discussed the implementation of the e-government project. The Prime Minister underscored the importance of this project and directed that a progress report be submitted to him within a week.

The Cabinet received a briefing from the Minister of Health on Covid-19 related developments and the ongoing national efforts to combat the coronavirus.

The Cabinet received an update from the Minister of Electricity on the current state of the grid, and on plans to improve the generation and transmission of power in Iraq.

Following discussions, the Cabinet agreed to:

• Authorise the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs to coordinate with the Ministry of Youth and Sports on the implementation of the National Project for Youth Employment

• Approve the financial conditions of two loans from the Saudi Fund for Development, and to authorise a representative of the Ministry of Finance to sign the necessary contracts for the construction of a silo for wheat storage in Diwaniyah and the Saqlawiya Hospital in Anbar

• Authorise the Director General of the Civil Aviation Authority to negotiate and sign a draft air transport agreement between the Republic of Iraq and the Kingdom of Bahrain, as amended by the State Council

The Cabinet discussed other items on its agenda and agreed a number of measures.

[size=32]https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-discusses-e-government-health-electricity-gives-go-ahead-to-the-national-youth-employment-project/[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is following up with the coordinators of its departments to update the strategic plan for the years (2019-2023)

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:51 pm

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is following up with the coordinators of its departments to update the strategic plan for the years (2019-2023)

09/9/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 2020-09-09

The Department of Total Quality Management and Institutional Development in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers held a meeting to update the strategic plan of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the years (2019-2023) in the presence of the coordinators of all departments of the General Secretariat.

During the meeting, the sub-objectives of the strategic plan and the achievement rates of each department were followed up, and the obstacles that faced the achievement of those goals were highlighted, in light of the circumstances in which the country lives.

The General Secretariat is working on holding workshops and seminars periodically to follow up the work of the strategic plan of the departments of the General Secretariat in order to raise the efficiency of performance and produce the best results in the service of the public interest.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9751
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty The text of the decision to open restaurants and tourist facilities for hotels

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm

The text of the decision to open restaurants and tourist facilities for hotels

11/9/2020

The Supreme Committee for National Health and Safety "Combating the Coronavirus Pandemic" decided in its seventeenth session, held on 7/9/2020, to approve the following :

Opening restaurants, halls and tourist facilities belonging to first-class (five-star) hotels, provided that the preventive health measures prepared by the Ministry of Health are strictly applied, in order to ensure the safety of citizens from the Coronavirus pandemic .

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9766
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty "National Safety" decision regarding the return and management of sporting activities and events

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:37 pm

"National Safety" decision regarding the return and management of sporting activities and events

11/9/2020

The Supreme Committee for National Health and Safety "Combating the Coronavirus Pandemic" decided in its seventeenth session, held on 7/9/2020, the following :

1- The launch of youth and sports activities and events in various fields throughout Iraq (without the public), while adhering to the preventive health measures .

2- Authorizing the Ministry of Health to issue the conditions to be followed when practicing these activities .

3- This decision shall be implemented as of 9/12/2020

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9767
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Speech of the Secretary-General of the House of Representatives at the conference announcing the document to reform the political and administrative system

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:43 pm

[size=32]Speech of the Secretary-General of the House of Representatives at the conference announcing the document to reform the political and administrative system[/size]

09/10/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 079A3170-800x445

The text of the speech of the Secretary General of Parliament, Dr. Sirwan Abdullah Sereni, at the conference announcing the document on reforming the political and administrative system, which was held in Baghdad on Wednesday evening 9/9/2020 and organized by the National Commission for System Reform.

In the name of of Allah the Merciful
Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished audience
Respected members of the Reform Commission
Followers through communication and social networking platforms via the internet
Peace, mercy and blessings of God

The role of Parliament in the political reform process

The turning point in the neighborhoods of the legislative authority began with the fall of the previous regime, when the representative system and democratic mechanisms were adopted together, and the first role of the legislative authority in political reform was to develop a permanent constitution for the country. The legislative authority represented by the National Assembly at that time succeeded in this step to say the least. By its right, it was a brilliant success, whose peer was scarce in all countries of the region during more than a century. At another stage, the Iraqi Council of Representatives contributed in its various sessions to enriching the political reform process through its legislative, oversight and even representative role to advance the reality of the political process and meet the demands of the various segments of Iraqi society eager to consolidate Concepts of democratization after decades of tyranny and dictatorship to serve the opportunities for development and prosperity in Iraq.

The Council has been actively engaging in the political or popular movement going on more than one path and positively dealing with societal demands, so it adopted more than once urgent and important reform packages, the most prominent of which was the approval of the political parties law as well as laws and decisions that enrich the ongoing political reform process during the past period, including the dissolution of councils Governorates, approval of a new law for the Electoral Commission, voting on a new commission of judges, and the formation of the Federal Service Council, as well as other important decisions that fall within the framework of achieving political reform, which represents a basic basis for achieving reform in economic, social and cultural fields.

The principle of general deterrence for every failure or stumbling in the work of any ministry or body, whether affiliated with the government or independent, was present in the work of the House of Representatives, since oversight is the most important pillar of the legislative authority. A parliamentary session did not pass without witnessing interrogations of ministers or members of the independent bodies regarding the work Their ministries and nationalities, determining the reasons for the decline in performance and uncovering the sources of corruption in them, so he succeeded in dismissing many ministers or heads and members of independent bodies and referred many files of corruption to the Integrity Commission.

In addition to its role in accountability, the council worked during the various sessions to follow up the implementation of its laws by ensuring its transparency and credibility through the work of its deputies, whether in monitoring the implementation of laws or receiving grievances and following up on complaints in compliance with their representative role in harmony with the oversight role.

The House of Representatives focuses on evaluating its work in achieving progress in general political reform by reviewing the tools achieved for political reform, especially in implementing the political parties law, as political reform may not be achieved at a high level or not at the required level due to the parties ’investment in the parties’ labor law and the practice of political action far from The application of the law and the paragraphs it contains, which contributes to imposing many issues outside the controls on the Iraqi reality, which leads to the faltering of important aspects of the political reform process.

The House of Representatives is working hard to develop its legislative and oversight role, address the sources of corruption, and apply the law to any party by expanding the circle of accountability and accountability, legislating control and integrity laws, as well as assigning the judicial authority and supervisory bodies concerned with combating corruption and enhancing their capabilities in following up the huge cases and files that benefit the steps to achieve reform. Politician.
In conclusion, we wish success, success, and real and radical reform of the National Reform Commission project.
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
Dr.. Sirwan Abdullah Ismail
Secretary General of Parliament
September 8, 2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/09/10/%d9%83%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d9%85%d9%8a%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%a7%d9%85-%d9%84%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d9%85%d8%a4%d8%aa%d9%85/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Al-Haddad: We will work to expedite the legislative procedures, follow up the work of the committees and evaluate the progress of draft laws sent by the government

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:44 pm

[size=32]Al-Haddad: We will work to expedite the legislative procedures, follow up the work of the committees and evaluate the progress of draft laws sent by the government[/size]

9/11/2020

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 IMG-20200911-WA0001-800x445

The Presidency of the House of Representatives directed, in a session yesterday, Thursday 10/9/2020, to form a special committee headed by Vice President Dr. Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad and the membership of each of the Secretary-General of the Council and the Director General of the Parliamentary and Research Departments to carry out the tasks of continuous tours of the parliamentary committees to demonstrate an evaluation of their work and to submit a report and a well-studied map. In this regard, in order to advance the wheel of legislation and give priority to draft laws and proposals for amendments, and to schedule them according to the constitutional contexts.

Al-Haddad, and in this statement issued, he said: “We will work to expedite the legislative procedures and follow up directly on the work of the committees and evaluate the achievement of draft laws sent by the government, and periodically review the progress of the council’s work and the activities of the committees and scrutinize draft laws from the constitutional side and take into consideration the financial and legal impiety and their conformity with them. The government program and activating the supervisory side of the Council.

The Media Office of the Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament,
11 September 2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/09/11/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d8%b3%d9%86%d8%b9%d9%85%d9%84-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a5%d8%b3%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b9-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a5%d8%ac%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%a1%d8%a7%d8%aa/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Cabinet agrees to finance a new infrastructure project to increase access to safe drinking water in Basra.

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:38 pm

[size=32]Cabinet agrees to finance a new infrastructure project to increase access to safe drinking water in Basra.[/size]

16 Sep 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 E4df17b7-8caf-4d31-92d7-0697116219a8
[/size]

The Cabinet held its weekly meeting on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.

The Minister of Health briefed the Cabinet on the latest Covid-19 related developments and discussed the ongoing initiatives to combat the pandemic, support all those affected and coordinate with its partners to raise public awareness.

The Minister of Electricity briefed the Cabinet on the challenges around the production of electricity and how to address the issues related to production lines and capacity. The Minister also discussed production and maintenance procedures.

Finally, the Cabinet discussed how to improve the organisation of the public sector. To that effect, the Prime Minister asked the Minister of Planning to form and lead a working group responsible for collecting data that will count the number of active state employees.

The working group, chaired by the Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, will include the following members:

• The Prime Minister’s Advisor

• A representative of the Financial Supervision Bureau

• Director General of the Central Bureau of Statistics

• A representative of the Ministry of Trade

• A representative of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

• A representative from the Ministry of Interior

• A representative from the Ministry of Defense.

Following discussions, the Cabinet agreed to:

Approve the proposal about the first amendment law to the Iraqi Commission for Accreditation No. 78 of 2017, for a period of five years – to be self-financed afterwards.

Approve the minutes from the Ministry of Planning and recommendations of Executive Order No. 45 of 2018, related to hospital projects.

For the Ministry of Planning to finance the replacement of the water channel known as Al-Bada’a canal with a pipe canal of 238 km as per the Ministry of Water Resources’ plan for 2020. This will help reduce water scarcity and increase access to safe drinking water in Basra.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-agrees-to-finance-a-new-infrastructure-project-to-increase-access-to-safe-drinking-water-in-basra/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Cabinet meets in Dhi Qar, approves measures to expedite health, education, water and other projects in province

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:02 pm

[size=32]Cabinet meets in Dhi Qar, approves measures to expedite health, education, water and other projects in province[/size]

06 Oct 2020

[size=32]The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 5-10-2020013
[/size]

The Cabinet held an extraordinary meeting in the city Nasiriyah in Dhi Qar province on Monday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.

At the start of the meeting, the Prime Minister said that the people of Dhi Qar had sacrificed much for Iraq, but they have suffered from the consequences of past marginalisation. He affirmed that this government is determined to address the challenges facing the province.

Following discussions, the Cabinet approved several measures to improve services and boost investment in Dhi Qar, including:

• Establish Dhi Qar Reconstruction Council to oversee the implementation of key projects in the province

• Establish a working group to review all delayed and incomplete projects in Dhi Qar to ensure that work on these projects is resumed, giving a priority to projects that have direct impact on the lives of citizens. The working group will be chaired by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, with the membership of the Governor of Dhi Qar, the Deputy Minister of Planning, the Deputy Minister of Construction, Housing and Municipalities, and representatives from the Ministries of Finance, Electricity, Oil and Education

• Grant the Governor of Dhi Qar the necessary powers to oversee the construction of new roads, rehabilitation of water purification plants, and the rehabilitation and maintenance of hospitals and health centres

• Direct the Ministry of Oil to allocate 500 million dinars annually to the Heart Centre in Dhi Qar and to the local Health Department

• Direct the Ministry of Communications to allocate 10 billion dinars to Dhi Qar

• Direct the Ministry of Health to provide hospitals in the province with medical equipment and supplies

• Direct the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research to follow up on the progress of Al-Shatra University Project which was established in 2013

• Direct the Agricultural Bank, the Housing Fund and the Industrial Bank to simplify the procedures for granting loans to the people of Dhi Qar because of the exceptional circumstances facing the province

• Expedite the completion of Dhi Qar Industrial City and Dhi Qar Refinery

• Expedite the construction of school buildings and hospitals with a high completion rate

The Cabinet also approved several technical and administrative measures related to Dhi Qar aimed at delivering tangible and rapid improvement across a number of key public services.

https://gds.gov.iq/cabinet-meets-in-dhi-qar-approves-measures-to-expedite-health-education-water-housing-other-projects-in-province/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday - Page 13 Empty Re: The House of Representatives begins the new legislative session next Saturday

Post by Craddini Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:40 pm

There are many types of Glass extensions are installed in homes nowadays. The kind of glass you choose depends on the function or use you desire of it. One of the best kinds of glasses is one that is an insulator of heat and does not let UV rays enter the house. This helps to keep your house cool during the summers and warm in winter and not let UV rays decolourise your furniture.

Craddini

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum