Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi Held Press Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Allawi Held Press Conference

Go down

Allawi Held Press Conference Empty Allawi Held Press Conference

Post by matwms Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Allawi refusing to renew policies preside over the Supreme Council
HAH Editor: HAH 14:05 GMT Thursday, 06 v 1 2011 14:05 GMT
List,Iyad Allawi, Thursday, refusing to preside over the National Council for strategic policy higher, confirming that the current government policies, "improvised" amid rampant corruption in Iraq, moving towards "a dangerous downward spiral."
Iyad Allawi said during a press conference held today in Baghdad that "the national partnership is stillabsent after after nearly a year agreements Erbil and repudiated by thetag is renewed in the attitudes of the leadership of a coalition of state law and practice," noting that "the monopoly in the decision as
governor to manage the power and put the big question marks about the fact of democracy and political pluralism and freedom of expression and peaceful and the future of the political situation in Iraq. "
And Allawi warned that "those policies improvised in an environment of corruption, harsh and deep is eating away the body of a country paralyzed, living on the proceeds of oil without other sectors moving Iraq toward a dangerous downward spiral," asserting that "security in a serious deterioration and stability is shaky and the economy in decline and unemployment rampant and areas of poverty on the rise and services
and the parked or low administrative and financial corruption is the rule rather than the exception. "
Allawi added that "Iraq's relations with international and regional tense and clear in the complete absence of any realistic plans and long-term, but the adoption of processors prosthetics and fast," noting that "all these things took place Iraq in a little tempted to near and far countries to interfere in
its internal affairs has become estranged from Iraqis and increases theseriousness of the situatin in Iraq. "
He said Allawi that "because of the dumping of the claims of partnership from the spirit of genuine partnership and abandoning his commitment to the agreements and consensus and the absence of goodwill and appreciation from us for the
benefit of Iraq's Supreme Telmusa to the wish of religion esteemed declared once again as it announced several months ago I refused because I am in the presidency of the policy or a member, Although the Board is of the elections and the base of the partnership, national and approval based on the consensus that came the government. "
Allawi stressed, "I will not accept my country that our honorable still languishing under the weight of political sectarianism and regional hateful, terror and arbitrary arrests and the laws of confidential informant, terrorism, and mop the infamous and the increasing anxiety and insecurity and poverty, services and monopoly in the political decision," adding that "we do not want to be false witnesses to the suffering experienced by our people. "
http://translate.goo...s-details-.html

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.ocalamobilenotary.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum