Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product

Go down

Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product Empty Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:41 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=488

Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product

2019-02-27

Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product 155129083772bf2dec8f5da9fec5c1ce51ebc30ce9--%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%84%D9%83

Minister of Planning Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi announced on Wednesday new measures to be implemented during the current year to protect the consumer and the national product, stressing the ministry's efforts to develop mechanisms for checking local and imported goods and goods.
This came during the chairmanship of Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi for the extended meeting attended by the Undersecretaries of the Ministry, the Inspector General, the head of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control, and a number of the General Managers of the Agency.
The meeting discussed the mechanisms of developing lab work at border ports and enhancing cooperation with the companies inspecting the imported goods in the country of origin. The minister directed the strengthening of the participative role with the private sector and unifying the concerned efforts in the ministry to complete the completion of modern laboratories at all border ports.
Stressing the ministry's orientation towards enhancing the requirements of safety, safety and durability of vehicles, through the establishment of a sophisticated station for checking cars, and a modern laboratory to check tires, pointing out that the strategy of the Ministry of Planning will focus about a year on consumer protection, and ensure access to revenue through the development of the balance of trade, Developing the capabilities and capabilities of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control.

Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product 155129083772bf2dec8f5da9fec5c1ce51ebc30ce9--%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%84%D9%83

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product Empty The Minister of Planning is considering the strategy of implementing new and ongoing projects with a number of local governments

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:14 am

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/144918.html

[size=30]The Minister of Planning is considering the strategy of implementing new and ongoing projects with a number of local governments[/size]

28/02/2019

Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product Thumbnail.php?file=fdc329ea_1f78_42a1_abbc_88673bffb4c4_336927706

Chaired by the Minister of Planning Dr. Nuri Sabah al - Dulaimi, on Thursday, an expanded annexation of a meeting of governors of Baghdad, Basra, Babil, Anbar, Karbala, Najaf, Diwaniyah, Muthanna, Wasit, Maysan, Dhi Qar, in the presence of Kelly Ministry, and theangel advanced in it.     
During the meeting , they discussed possible ways to overcome the challenges that stand infront of the implementation of projects in the provinces for the current year, according to theallocations of the   budget   in 2019, which allocated 70% of ongoing implementation projects, and 30% for new projects, according to prior priority according to the importance ofeach project including, especially   projects Municipal services, and the health and education sectors.
Al-   Dulaimi stressed the importance of moving towards phased work plans through which to support the implementation efforts and monitor any delay in the implementation of projects and the immediate treatment of them. He called   on all local governments to expedite the submission of their plans for 2019 for approval by the Ministry of Planning. Disbursement and implementation, by the relevant authorities in the central government.
For their part, the governors   expressed their appreciation for the efforts of the Minister of Planning in support of the work of local governments, stressing the unification of efforts with the concerned authorities in the central government, to provide the best services to citizens.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product Empty The Minister of Planning is considering the strategy of implementing new and ongoing projects with a number of local governments

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:46 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15577

The Minister of Planning is considering the strategy of implementing new and ongoing projects with a number of local governments

28/02/2019

Minister of Planning announces the strategy of the Ministry of Consumer Protection and the national product 13290

Economy News Baghdad

The Minister of Planning, Nuri al-Dulaimi, on Thursday, with a number of provincial governors ways to overcome obstacles to the implementation of projects for the current year.
The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" that the Minister of Planning presided over "an expanded meeting involving the governors of Baghdad, Basra, Babylon, Anbar, Karbala, Najaf, Diwaniyah, Muthanna, Wasit, Maysan and Dhi Qar, , Indicating that the meeting discussed "ways to overcome the challenges facing the implementation of projects in the governorates for the current year, according to the budget allocations of 2019, which allocated 70% of the projects ongoing implementation, and 30% of the new projects, Including municipal service projects, and the health and education sectors ".
Dulaimi stressed that "the importance of moving towards phased work plans, through which to support the implementation efforts, and monitor any delay in the stages of implementation of projects and the immediate treatment of them," calling on all local governments to accelerate the submission of their plans for 2019, By the Ministry of Planning, and start the procedures of disbursement and implementation, by the relevant authorities in the central government. "
For their part, the conservatives stressed "uniting efforts with the concerned authorities in the central government, to provide the best services to citizens."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum