Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora

Go down

Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora Empty Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 am

https://www.fbsa.gov.iq/ar/view/1142

[size=36]Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora[/size]

27/02/2019

Lack of production capacity of the refinery units Dora _%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A91

The Federal Audit Bureau has carried out the supervision and auditing work on the policy of the Central Refineries Company in developing the production capacity of the refinery for the years 2014-2017 according to the criteria and indicators. This company is one of the most important facilities of the Ministry of Oil within the transformational sector The central region of the refinery is aimed at refining crude oil and producing petroleum products.

The report pointed to the lack of efficiency and efficiency of the refining units in Doura refinery where the ministry adopted a policy (mixing gasoline with intermediate products such as Naphtha) to maximize the production of gasoline to meet the local need, which reduced the specifications of gasoline provided to citizens and the adoption of import policy for some products to meet the needs of the local market Of these products due to the weakness of financial allocations earmarked for the purpose of developing the productive capacities of the refinery and its support of modern technologies as well as lack of engineering and technical staff in the operating units. The report also reported the existence of damage in refining units operating in the refinery due to poor quality of the Crude oil supplied to the liquidator of the cycle for previous periods led to a deterioration in the specifications of the crude oil feeder of the refining units, which caused damage to its equipment (refining towers, kilns, dehumidifiers and exchangers), and consequently the efficiency of the work of units and reduce the quality of refined products and increase the consumption of chemicals used to reduce damage On the units.

In addition, the lack of quantities of crude oil supplied to the refinery of the cycle contributed to the forced stops of the refining units, which accounted for 64% of the total forced stops of the units due to the connection of the compressor line with the export line at the pumping stations.

The report concluded with a set of recommendations which were the most important of which obligate the extractive companies to improve the quality of the crude oil supplied to the refinery to be suitable for the specifications of the isolation units to treat the salts and impurities in the crude oil before pumping it to the refinery and to oblige the Ministry of Oil to develop a plan that is considered feasible and long term to provide oil Raw materials to meet the current and future needs of the refinery before starting the implementation of the plan to increase the capacity of the refinery as well as the establishment and completion of the projects of the units (steam boilers, cooling towers, nitrogen ... etc), which provides adequate services for units refinery to cover the JH current and future before starting a plan to increase production capacity of the refinery.

The detailed report can be found by clicking on the following link:

https://www.fbsa.gov.iq/en/reports/view/992

https://www.fbsa.gov.iq/ar/reports/view/992
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum