Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy

Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy Empty The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:53 am

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1023

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy

February 27, 2019

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy News-155125921552060

The Central Bank of Iraq participated in the 6th International Maysan International Energy, Investment and Economy Exhibition in 2019 with a special pavilion, such as a delegation from the banking department and the media office in the bank. The participation was characterized by providing information on the work of the Central Bank of Iraq and educating the public about the banking system. To educate the public about the banking technologies and services provided by the banks in addition to the project of settling salaries and financial coverage and answering all questions of visitors and participants in the exhibition.
The exhibition was held with the support of the local government in Maysan and under the patronage of the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and the Minister of Oil, Mr. Thamer Ghadhban, in the presence of government, international and local figures for the period 25-28 February 2019. With the participation of 65 companies, including 35 international companies and 30 Iraqi companies and a number of countries, Russia, Henkkarya, China, India and ministries of energy and investment .
Wednesday, February 27,

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy File-155125897557850

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy File-155125966844445

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy File-155125991163296

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy File-155125994542224

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy File-15512599691518
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy Empty The 6th International Missan International Exhibition on Energy, Construction and Investment

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:41 am

http://www.mot.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4921

The 6th International Missan International Exhibition on Energy, Construction and Investment

27-02-2019

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy 312

[size=15]The Ministry of Commerce announced the launch of the Sixth International Energy and Construction Exhibition and Exhibition on the land of Missan Oil Company, organized by the Golden Falcon Company for the period from 25 to 28 of February 2019, with the participation of local and international companies.[/size]
[size=15]This came in a statement quoting the Director General of the General Company for Exhibitions and Services of Iraq Engineer Hashim Mohamed Hatem.[/size]

[size=15]He pointed out that the exhibition witnessed the participation of 60 companies specialized in energy, reconstruction and investment from the countries (Iraq - Russia - India - Henkaria - Japan - China) as well as the participation of a number of ministries and government institutions.[/size]
[size=15]Pointing out that it is a great opportunity for participating companies to display their products and investments in the Iraqi market, which is one of the promising markets in addition to openness to Iraqi businessmen and traders to obtain exclusive agencies by those companies.[/size]
[size=15]Pointing out that the exhibition is an important step in order to contribute to increase and encourage the volume of trade exchange and expertise in the field of energy and investment and stimulate relations between foreign traders and their counterparts in Iraq.[/size]
[size=15]The opening ceremony of the exhibition was attended by a number of local and foreign figures, members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, the governor of Maysan, deputies from the local government in the province, military leaders and general directors of the oil departments.[/size]

[size=15]The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy 1572
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy Empty Today, the International Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition concludes

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:13 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/5417/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%81%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1

[size=36][rtl]Today, the International Energy, Reconstruction and Investment Exhibition concludes[/rtl][/size]

Wednesday 27 February 2019

The Central Bank of Iraq participates in the 6th International Maysan International Exhibition of Energy, Investment and Economy Alsabaah-7183

Architecture / Saad Hassan 

The 6th International Energy, Construction and Investment Exhibition, which was attended by more than 60 foreign and local companies, will conclude today in Maysan and will last for four days. 

The director of Maysan Oil Company, Engineer Anan Noshi Saget told Al Sabah that the exhibition differed this year from the previous versions with the participation of commercial attaches from the countries of Hungary, Russia, India and China, which gave impetus to foreign companies to participate more in the future and get investment opportunities in the province.

He added that the conference was held under the slogan of (energy investment ... a forum for creativity) and under the auspices of the Ministry of Oil and the local government of the province, witnessed the participation of more than 60 local and foreign companies and a number of commercial attachés, as well as a large audience of representatives of the local government and parliament and oil companies working within rounds Licenses. 

Sajt said that the company will work with the participating parties in the exhibition, because they need raw materials that contribute to the development of oil industry in the province. 

In addition to the rehabilitation of some of the oil stations in the fields of Ajil and stations k1 and (k2), the Engineer of the North Oil Company, participated in the exhibition of "Sabah" to repair more than 120 oil wells in the fields of Alkayara in Nineveh province by engineering and technical personnel. ) Within the geographical area of ​​Salahuddin, in addition to other activities to deal with oil. 

The director of public relations in the investment Maysan Mustafa Abdul Ali al-Saadi, explained to "Sabah" that the participation in the exhibition comes to promote investment opportunities prepared by the Commission 
And presented in the province through a solid investment map will contribute to the development of the wheel of investment in various sectors, especially industry and housing in order to run the workforce.

He pointed to the meeting with many companies participating in the exhibition, including foreign to inform them of the large investment opportunities in Maysan, in addition to the availability of the environment that helps the success. 

For his part, the director of Babil Cement Factory Awad Karam told "Al-Sabah" that the Iraqi Cement Company includes 18 laboratories, and its product is subject to Iraqi specifications No. (5) for the year 1984 and within the approved examination certificates, pointing out that the factory can produce special classes of cement especially oil wells And has been marketed to companies affiliated to the Ministry of Oil as well as companies licensing rounds of foreign oil. 

He stressed that the laboratory management is developing laboratory equipment and laboratories for these specifications in order to be awarded the certificate of (API) and be within the global list in the laboratories that have this certificate approved in the oil wells cement.

For his part, the representative of the Hungarian embassy in Iraq Stephen Hives said on the sidelines of the exhibition "morning" that the companies of his country looking forward to work in Iraq, and participated today in the exhibition of Maysan for the first time to translate the matter on the ground.

He pointed out that the Hungarian companies have participated in the Baghdad International Fair for the last few years. They are looking forward to contributing to the reconstruction of Iraq and working with local companies in all fields. We have offered the Ministry of Industry and Minerals to rehabilitate the factories and offer a plan to convert cars from gasoline to gas.

In turn, the director of the company (Farkin) Indian engineer Ashish Park for "morning" that Iraq has a promising environment for industry, pointing out his country's readiness to provide Iraq with materials that enter the oil industry at low prices and does not cost the Iraqi government huge sums, Cooperation with the Iraqi Oil Ministry. 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum