Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars"

Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" Empty The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars"

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:53 pm

https://glgamesh.com/archives/49713

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars"

25/02/2019

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" 1020172918437899788971

The Central Bank of Iraq issued on Monday a statement on the social networking sites reported on the entry of the US dollar from Libya.

"It denies the media and social media coverage of news about the entry of the US dollar from Libya," the bank said in a statement. "The verification procedures were not carried out by the exchange of information with the relevant agencies inside and outside Iraq."

The bank warned of "fraud and fraud may be practiced by some in this area," stressing that "continue to take control and audit procedures in the circulation of foreign currency in accordance with the instructions in force to ensure the safety of foreign currency circulation."

He called on all media to "be careful in dealing with the news of the inaccurate news of the negative effects on the stability of the financial system and banking in Iraq."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" Empty the Central Bank reveals the fact that the entry of US dollars from Libya

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:55 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ee775676-54a7-48e8-b391-6fe81c2406d3

[size=32]the Central Bank reveals the fact that the entry of US dollars from Libya[/size]

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" Dolar%20(2)

The Central Bank of Iraq denied what was reported by the media and social networking of news on the entry of the US dollar currency from Libya, indicating that the procedures for verification of its non-existence has been the exchange of information with the relevant agencies inside and outside Iraq.

The bank warned in a statement to Ashqaf News of fraud and fraud may be practiced by some in this area and confirms its continuation to take control and audit procedures in the circulation of foreign currency in accordance with the instructions in force to ensure the safety of foreign currency circulation.

He also called on all media to be accurate in dealing with the news of the inaccurate news of the negative effects on the stability of the financial system and banking in Iraq.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" Empty The Central Bank denies the entry of the US dollar currency from Libya

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:08 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15520

The Central Bank denies the entry of the US dollar currency from Libya

02/25/2019

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" 13196

Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq denied on Monday the entry of the US dollar currency from Libya to the country, warning of "fraud and seizure may be practiced by some in this area."

"The bank denies the media and social media coverage of news about the entry of the US dollar from Libya," the bank said in a statement read by Al-Iktissad News. "The verification procedures were not carried out by exchanging information with the concerned bodies inside and outside Iraq ."

The bank warned of "fraud and fraud may be practiced by some in this area and we confirm our continued to take control and audit procedures in the circulation of foreign currency in accordance with our instructions in order to ensure the safety of foreign currency circulation "

"We call on all media to be careful in dealing with the news of inaccurate news that has negative effects on the stability of the banking and financial system in Iraq," the bank said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" Empty The Libyan dollar is confusing the Iraqi market and the central bank is intervening

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:56 am

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/economy/2019/2/26/%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%84

[rtl]The Libyan dollar is confusing the Iraqi market and the central bank is intervening[/rtl]

26 February 2019

The Central Bank of Iraq issues a statement on Libyan "dollars" 368

[rtl]The confusion in  the Iraqi market continues for the second day in a row as a result of the widespread spread of large amounts of  stolen US dollars from Libyan banks and banks, whose figures have been disclosed in advance. 

Despite the denial of  the Central Bank of Iraq in an official statement that the matter called for not to listen to rumors, but the exchange offices and financial companies for conversion and traders alike confirm that the matter is worrying, and some of them avoid the acceptance of the currency of the dollar and only stamp the Central Bank of Iraq or one of the Iraqi banks known and approved in The country. 

Iraq is one of the countries that suffer from money laundering and currency smuggling across borders. Terrorist groups and militias alike are involved, exploiting the widespread corruption that has plagued Iraq's state institutions since 2003.[/rtl]
[rtl]"What the media and social media reported about the entry of the US dollar from Libya is incorrect, and the procedures for verifying its non-existence have been carried out by exchanging information with the relevant bodies inside and outside Iraq," the central bank said in a statement released on Tuesday. 

"The central bank warned in its statement of" fraud and corruption may be practiced by some in this area, "stressing that it continues to take control and audit procedures in the circulation of foreign currency in accordance with the instructions in force, to ensure the safety of foreign exchange traded." 

He called on the Iraqi Central to " The news of the inaccurate news of the negative effects on the stability of the financial system and banking in Iraq. "

"The rumors do not know the source, but they hit the currency market in Baghdad, Basra, Erbil and all the cities of Iraq, and the problem that they have disabled many transactions in dollars."
"The dollar coming from Libya can not be distinguished as a dollar not fake but authentic, but it has been canceled because it is stolen, and the biggest problem is that it is not possible to limit or know which currency it has," said Saad Nasif, an official at a money transfer company in Baghdad for the New Arab. Numbers of those that have already been canceled, "adding that it can not risk not to believe the subject and return to transactions with everyone that the error will cost large amounts, so rely on the trust only." 

The expert on the stock market in Baghdad, Jamal al-Qaisi that "if the Libyan dollars have entered Indeed, it will only be through the mafias of the dollar coming from Iran The central NK is not enough and must go down with its teams to the street and take samples from the dealings of offices and companies.

Al-Qaisi called on the Iraqi Central to clarify matters for citizens and to indicate the credibility of the existence of smuggled dollars from Libya or not.[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum