Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19

Go down

"Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19 Empty "Timing" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/23/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:52 am

KTFA

TIM » February 23rd, 2019

IMO timing… Isis funding squashed… Chinas talks with tariifs and currencys… Potus in Vietnam on the last day of the month with kimmy in a country thats in the same basket as the IQD…. timing 26 timing SMILE

Samson » February 23rd, 2019

North Korean leader reveals why he abandoned his nuclear arsenal

23rd February, 2019

Announced the North Korean leader, Kim Jong - un, said Saturday that he plans to abandon its nuclear weapons program for children.

"The leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un, said:" Do you know, I, a father and a husband? " , I have children, and I do not want my children to carry in their bags nuclear weapons to live their lives."

The second summit of US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un will take place from February 27 to 28 in Hanoi.

In addition to denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula, the United States and North Korea will discuss permanent peace agreements, the possibility of lifting sanctions and economic cooperation, among other issues.

The first summit was held between the US president and the North Korean leader in June 2018, when the two sides reaffirmed their commitment to denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgolov and his Chinese counterpart Kun Xuan expressed their hope for the success of the second summit between leaders of North Korea and the United States, as well as their willingness to make joint efforts to promote a political settlement on the Korean Peninsula. Published on the website of the Chinese Foreign Ministry on Tuesday. LINK

Iraq participates in a hearing of the International Parliament at the United Nations

2019/2/23 9:13

A delegation from the Foreign Relations Committee of the Iraqi Council of Representatives headed by MP Fratt Al-Tamimi and MP Iqbal Abdul-Hussein Al-Mithi and MP Pierre Al-Douski participated in the meetings of the International Parliament on "Pluralism and Global Challenges Facing it" held at the UN building in New York.

A statement by the House of Representatives "The hearing held within the activities of the meetings of the International Parliament dealt with the multilateral project adopted by the United Nations for the purpose of raising the challenges and global problems for the purpose of mobilizing international support through the legislative powers of the members of the International Parliament at the local and international levels."

"The meeting included diagnosing the problems and challenges facing the international community in issuing a system to support countries suffering from isolation and facing global problems that affect the global security climate such as terrorism, money laundering activities and illegal immigration." LINK

Don961 » February 23rd, 2019

The Minister of Transport stresses the importance of Iraq's accession to the International Road Transport Agreement (TIR)

Written by: mohanadat: February 21, 2019

The Minister of Transport, Eng. Abdullah Loibi, stressed the importance of Iraq's accession to the International Road Transport Agreement (TIR) ​​to strengthen trade ties and open cooperation horizons with all countries of the world.

According to a statement by the minister's office, "This came during the meeting of the Secretary General of the International Union for Road Transport (IRU) Mr. Emberto de Barreto, on the sidelines of the 81st meeting of the Committee on Internal Transport of the European Economic and Social Council, "He said.

"Iraq is keen to join the international agreement to strengthen trade ties with neighboring countries and the region," he said, adding that the Iraqi government adopts this policy and seeks to open the prospect of trade cooperation with all countries.

"The TIR agreement ensures the smooth flow of transport and rapid transit of trucks between countries." link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum