Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19

Go down

"Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19 Empty "Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19

Post by Ssmith on Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:41 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE..

[JESTER] SO I WAS TALKING TO REDWOLF... YA KNOW THE WOLF...

[JESTER] ANYWAY.... HE SAYS HE HAS GOT WORD... WELL... FEEDBACK ANYWAY... THAT THE TRUSTEES ARE MAKING SOME NOISE THAT THINGS MAY BE MOVING THE RIGHT DIRECTION...

[JESTER] WHICH IS REALLY INTERESTING THEY ALSO REPEAT THE NECESSITY OF THINGS GETTING CLEANED UP TO A CERTAIN EXTENT...

[JESTER] WHICH WE ARE TOLD MAY BE STARTED IN A LITTLE WAY... ALTHOUGH HARD TO FIND THAT NEEDLE IN THE 82,000 INDICTMENT HAYSTACK...

[JESTER] AND LOTS OF THEORY AROUND BARR... WHO NO ONE SEEMS TO LIKE AT ALL... BUT IT IS APPARENT IS THERE FOR A REASON...

[JESTER] HATCHET MAN WOULD BE MY GUESS... NO ONE LIKES HIM ANYWAY SO WHAT THE HECK... LET HIM PISS EVERYONE OFF GETTING IT DONE... HAHAHAHA

[JESTER] THE WORD ON THE BACK SIDE IS SPOOKS RULE... GOT LOTS OF INTERESTING INFORMATION ON THAT PART MOVING FORWARD... JUST HARD TO SEE UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM...

[truth] JESTER activity going on it seems and that's great.

[JESTER] truth WELL I STILL LIKE TO SEE THE INDICTMENTS FIRE OFF... I THINK THAT IS THE KEY..

[vote4rv] JESTER if the indictments go as military tribunals, will we see anything or just hear about people getting sick. I think HRC is going to be getting real sick in that case

[JESTER] vote4rv I AGREE WITH THAT SCENARIO...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19 Empty Re: "Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:43 am

I see Jester has climbed out from under his rock with a fresh load of bull.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19 2805820865   "Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19 2805820865   "Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19 2805820865   "Got Word" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 2/23/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum