Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor

Go down

22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor Empty Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:13 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15499

Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor

24/02/2019

22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor 13156

Economy News _ Baghdad

Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Sunday that it will grant advances to retirees of up to (8) million dinars and without a sponsor.
A statement by the bank received the "Economy News" a copy of it, "The bank issued instructions today regarding the grant of retirees holders of the MasterCard card (Nakheel) an advance of up to (8) million dinars," noting that the grant of advances does not need a sponsor.
He added that "the amount of the advance starts from (3_8) million and according to the salary of the pensioner and for a period of (3) years interest rate of 7% per annum and called all retirees to review the branches of the bank deployed in Baghdad and the provinces.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor Empty Buy and Sell Dollar

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:23 am

http://rasheedbank.gov.iq/ar/article/%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%88-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1

Buy and Sell Dollar

Where the currency is based on the purchase and sale of currency (dollar) from the customers of.

22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AE_0

Where the currency is based on the purchase and sale of currency (dollar) of the customers of the bank and the official departments and companies are based on the market prices to the nearest stock exchange and through a committee in the branch consists of 3 authorized personnel and benefits the bank profits from sales and Purchase and commissions. A commission of 4% is imposed on the Bank's purchases of small currencies (less than $ 50).
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor Empty About Bank

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:33 am

http://rasheedbank.gov.iq/en/about-bank-0

About Bank

22 - Rasheed Bank announces the granting of advances to retirees without a sponsor Rasheedbank

ABOUT THE BANK

Welcome to RASHEED BANK Website. We hope that your visit will be fortunate and successful in gaining information put by the Bank at your disposal.
Rasheed Bank h d been established under (Law #52, 1988) and subjected to State Companies’ Law (#22,1997). On 4.Dec.2001 its capital became 2 billion Iraqi Dinar. Rasheed Bank aims at contribution in supporting national economy through creating jobs it performs as they are represented by the following:
1- Comprehensive commercial banking.
2- Investing funds locally and abroad.
3- Financing all economic sectors according to development plans.
4- Providing banking services in the area of internal transactions of current and saving accounts, fixed deposits, making loans and micro loans (in Iraqi Dinar and foreign currencies) and credit facilities for individuals and corporations.
The Bank also provides its services of various foreign transactions of opening documentary credits, collecting bills, issuing LGs and making foreign exchange to and from Iraq.
The Bank performs its business in the framework of laws and regulations valid in Iraq. Its business and accounts are subject to the auditing of the Supreme Audit Board.
The Bank has (138) branches: (61) in Baghdad and (77) in the rest of the governances. The Headquarters of the Bank has (13) departments and (56) divisions.The Bank has (13) branches in Kurdistan Region governances.
The Bank has yearly plans. It works on their implementation and has a strategic plan whose marked elements are:
- The Bank is about to make fundamental reforms concerning restructuring of all its parts.
- Plans to train human resources.
- Providing new banking services including Islamic banking.
- Integrated banking IT system.
- Bank communication net.
- Introduction of modern office means.
- Expanding establishment of banking relationships abroad.
- Opening new branches locally and abroad.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum